What happens when you shot a person with this thing

What happens when you shot a person with this thing.

Attached: sd-aspect-1508955082-suspicious-object.jpg (480x360, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YrHpe5Z93wM
youtube.com/watch?v=nvTb1B253fQ
liveleak.com/view?i=c6d_1365791144
twitter.com/AnonBabble

y'know how the overpressure from a .50 cal coming too close to you will kill you? same thing

they die.

Not sure if bait
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YrHpe5Z93wM

Stop faggot. Don't perpetuate that shit even though you are memeing

Attached: E7868479-7180-40B9-8940-A02F6035B04A.gif (320x180, 2.96M)

lol retard
didn't even pass highschool

They tend to die, painfully.

I would imagine it would be one of the more painless ways to die.

A very high chance of a ricochet. Now a .22LR bullet, THAT will put a man down.

Ever play with lawn darts?

I remember hearing something from a tanker who claimed to witness a body taking a direct hit from sabot; he said from his perspective they appeared to implode then scatter and disintegrate into the distance.

The person getting shit popa a boner, dies, and then the boner never goes away. So they are forced to show them from only the waist up before they get buried.

Getting hit with a very fast object results in a shockwave. Like that shockwave thats traveling inside explosive and cause the chemical reaction (Reaction frontline). The human would rip apart

It would suck out your insides as it was coming out.

Attached: chongdelica.jpg (604x390, 72K)

Attached: 1538614240784.jpg (600x776, 46K)

they would probably be blown in half

>using animals as live targets instead of niggers

this picture is amazing to me

It's also fake

Is that one of their own????

@ :49

youtube.com/watch?v=nvTb1B253fQ

It's from the Pacific and it is the most true to life part of that entire movie. I always found it hilarious that no matter where in the world Marine were we always found a way to throw rocks at everything.

Clearly fake, changs don't use forks

Nothing good.

Attached: cowpwned.png (1881x813, 78K)

>implying that coyotes arent the nigger of animals

Nigga that’s a PLASTIC FORK

He's also a chink, he should be using chopsticks.

at coyotes work for their food.

Attached: 1562610076456.png (337x305, 82K)

thats a deer

it's from the Pacific

It hurts but dosn't break the skin

They're the scrapper of animals.

Crocodiles are nig of animals.

the insides become the outsides and the outsides become insides.

>fired APFSDS
>Sabot still attacked
>hose clamp holding the sabot together
can someone explain this image?

Attached: 1de.gif (627x502, 940K)

I doubt this story.

Why? Pic related.

Attached: cavallo-bucato (1).jpg (400x258, 33K)

Attached: honeywell.png (1006x1032, 881K)

>animals
>niggers
same thing

there's a video on liveleak of a guy that takes an APC round to the face in syria. not much is left.

liveleak.com/view?i=c6d_1365791144

Attached: tiger_armor_17-pdr_shell.jpg (480x360, 52K)

Explain

they'd be fine. I bet it wouldn't even bounce around inside them.

Well, I am going to fuck one of them after, so.

They die

What happens when you learnt how to used proper fucking verb tense?

this happened at 73 easting, i think. some iraqi with an rpg got got obliterated by an abrams point blank.

A BIG FUCKING HOLE COMING RIGHT UP

It bounces around inside their skull and they die.

Its a training example.
The hosepipe holds it together so the Instructor can explain to the class whow it sits together inthe cartridge case and bore.
He will have another example with just the dart and maybe the loose petals to explain seperation at the muzzle.

>What happens when you shot a person with this thing.

vaporised. Think of a big bag of warm water with some cardboard tubes in it being hit by a heavy steel mass travelling at 9000 feet a second. The bag explodes.

I always thought this meme was fucking hilarious because just think of how much force you'd really need to kill someone with a pressure wave. It's fucking outrageous to think a 50bmg would be close to that. But maybe it's a big ask to expect people to have a basic grasp on physics

You're both wrong. It's wild boars. They sleep all day, all they do is reproduce, they smell like shit, and they just live off other people's hard work.

If the pressure wave from a .50cal could kill you, shooting a .50 cal would kill you, retard

not much. it'll leave a clean pass through flesh wound so you would be better off using 22lr because it bounces around inside the body turning it to mush

Don't forget being absolute assholes and sounding like nails on a chalkboard

It's a big sabot.

They extra die. It's like dying, but more.

I can picture almost exactly what happened.
Pieces got sucked backwards at high speed behind the projectile’s vacuum and then scattered as they couldn’t keep up with the vacuum behind the projectile and the regular chaotic air took over throwing them all over.

For you

Coyotes are scavenger animals, not hunters, they go after the leftover scraps that actual predators leave behind.

There’s a video of someone being hit by an F1 car in the 70s or 80s, they basically turn into a mist and their clothes whip about in the wake of the car. So probably something like that

Isn't this a movie set?

Yeah but what about crocs

I thought the Hague outlawed extra dying?

The target is reincarnated into an abortion.

I wonder what hyper velocity rounds like a Gauess gun would to then?

Now you know why they run around so fast to take the bodies in those Chinese videos of "tragedy". Trying to save the meat. You are dealing with a culture in which, still, a significant portion of the population believes it "gains abilities" from eating people.

The top half of your body will probably vaporize.
Just imagine getting killed by a giant thumbtack.

The awesome velocity would rip a person apart. Think varmint grenade but with people.

If you mean like the navy railgun, I assume their entire torso would be a fine red mist.
If you mean some kind of man portable sci-fi one, probably fist-sized holes.

Attached: dana_and_ghosts.jpg (853x480, 47K)

Salsa

tiger>abrams

This image is nonsense, that is a training round with the high drag skirt on it.

Chunky salsa

>googly eyes