Well, I like them, so there!

Well, I like them, so there!

Attached: Smith_Wesson_2.jpg (600x259, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=haMRHy_pcUc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've always loved S&W desu. I wish they would begin manufacturing shotgats again.

yeah

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 5K)

The Victory a shit. I bought one and the fucking cheap-ass plastic extractor flew out at some point and just disappeared.

My favorite part is M&P cucking Glock and all the Glockfags getting salty and screaming CLONE while S&W sells infinity Shields.

Shield is shit

Sincerely,
MP shield owner

It's good for what it is and doesn't have any competition that does it better.

Attached: smith and wesson.png (640x640, 212K)

You bought the wrong S&W Victory.

Attached: lend lease.jpg (640x359, 38K)

They make the most popular AR in my country.

Huge M&P fan myself. If I could only have one pistol it would be the M&P Shield just due to it being able to also be concealed. The fullsize 2.0 firearms are the absolute shit as well.

The barrel lockup is shit. Qc is shit. Trigger is shit. Sights are shit.
(My fullsize mp45 2.0 is literally missing the white paint on the right rear sight)

The sig is a better deal. The glock is a better deal. Sw customer service is shit

Which is that?

Kek no

Attached: 4F6F8853-B06B-4297-8F2B-138197CF4972.gif (285x173, 472K)

The Smith & Wesson-made AR

I've had nothing but positive experiences with s&w support, must be a new hire democrat in the office.

It is not like I do not understand you.

Attached: 20180125_223007.jpg (730x1298, 283K)

HILLARY HOLES
WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE IN THE INDUSTRY
yeah, I'll pass.

Shield is definitely not shit

Sincerely,
MP shield owner

The 2.0 line of M&Ps are damn near perfect. I'm convinced the 3.0s will just ship with Apex triggers installed and nothing else will change.

>WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE IN THE INDUSTRY
doubt.png

Shield most definitely not shit, my 1.0 has had zero issues. Care to be more specific on what your experience has been?

Never had that happen, although I don't really like the trigger on my 1.0 and am buying an aftermarket fix.

Is there any possible advantage to their .40 SW cartridge? It seems like they just wanted to get their own in to feel special

>Be current S&W
>Can't even approach the quality of revolvers they made 50+ years ago

What the FUCK happened?

Attached: 1560887548504.png (1127x546, 771K)

It is still a good cartridge in its own right.
Reloading components are always available.
There are now millions of different makes of police surplus .40 handgats for cheap. Just check out AIMS for instance.

Shield is a shit because you are a shit

t. Shield 1.0 parent

Sheild 40 Short&Weak 1.0 checking in. The gun is great for what its intended for.

1) police adopted autoloaders = no more large revolver orders

2) police sell all their revolvers to the consumer market = flood of cheap spinbois for years =lower consumer demand

3) consumer market also adopts autoloaders at a much higher rate = doubple plus less demand for revolvers

4) cost cutting mfg techniques implemented to keep producing ANY revolvers

5) S&W sells out to the Clintons, is forced to sell to a lock company, loses a huge chunk of their customer base forever and is generally mis-managed into a shit-tier company.

6) rides their old reputation while being Taurus-tier. Charges brandfags and newfags like they aren't taurus-tier which has kept them in business.

S&W is a total shit show and I haven't bought a NIB product of theirs since the 1990s and never will again for the rest of my life.

Attached: tumblr_mrtdjmAGIo1qjfaqjo1_500.gif (500x265, 489K)

They make a cheap, reliable AR.
I remember the hullabaloo in the 90s, and I think that the company got what it deserved at the time, but it's a different beast now.
Can't comment on the wheelguns; I don't shoot anyone's revolvers, as they have all been antiquated for generations.

Lmao enjoy your canted barrel

The 1.0 had a shit trigger and an issue with mounted lights causing failures

>Well, I like them, so there!
They easily make the best plastic striker-fired pistol, with an aftermarket second only to Glock - admittedly a distant second, but still.

As far as revolvers go though a Ruger is a better value.

Attached: img_0035.jpg (2827x1794, 743K)

>canted barrel
it's not canted barrel, it's a lemon!

youtube.com/watch?v=haMRHy_pcUc

Attached: 1553746906598.jpg (1024x768, 182K)

I love this video because it illustrates the insanity of brandfags. Look at all the bullshit he puts up with because "he only wants one example". What he means is he wants that S&W aesthetic and brandfaggery rights so it's worth going round and round with this shit company.

I wish some rich fag would start a company solely to make high quality pre-lock S&W clones. All you have to do is keep the MSRP within say $300 of a LNIB vintage gun and they will sell.

>hinged trigger

Attached: 1530216079119.jpg (613x531, 123K)

there was one video (a series of videos actually) of a guy documenting his dealings with S&W and he pointed out when they straight out lied to him. And they knew they were lying. can't find the vids at the moment.. hope the Jewtube didn't delete his channel.

Attached: 1548009039619.jpg (1936x2592, 558K)

Attached: 1417450012933.jpg (1200x1200, 234K)

>boomerposting
The fuck are you doing here? You're like 50. This website is your 20 year-old social failures. You're like that lame 30 year-old guy that parties with high schoolers.

>The fuck are you doing here?

Forums with usernames are fucking cancer. I didn't make the world, I'm just living in it.

Attached: 1562619552650.jpg (752x500, 75K)

>having 0 issues
>not -1 issues
M&P shit

>The Smith & Wesson-made AR
I have an M&P 15, and it is a respectable firearm.

>You're like that lame 30 year-old guy that parties with high schoolers.
Anyone over the age of 21 who still "parties" with high-schoolers is pretty lame desu. That shit was usually cringey even when *I* was a teenager

5906, python, anaconda, and King Cobra.
Are the only acceptable Smith & Wessons

Attached: 1563318943443.jpg (800x600, 117K)

Shield a good

>python, anaconda, and King Cobra.
>Smith & Wesson
How embarrassing.

Glock needs the aftermarket more, though, because glocks are overpriced for what they are and the sunk cost fallacy forces glock buyers to do "my gun would be Glock Perfection if only I spent twice as much upgrading it".

The Glock Defense Brigade has arrived.

I’d say the m&p shield is actually vastly superior to any Glock, IF properly modified, for civilian applications. It most certainly doesn’t belong on the battlefield though

Glocks are overpriced on purpose. If you read the Glock book it talks about the discussion around pricing when it was new and they consciously made a decision to price it where they did so they weren't identified as a "budget" brand like Taurus. This is one of the reasons they could basically give them away to LEO agencies at first to gain market share.

Attached: raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa_ca443f4786.jpg (360x360, 22K)