Evading capture in the forest

You're on the run deep in the forest. How would you go about evading capture and or certain death out in the woods?, what would you bring with ? what weapons would you use?

In Canada, there was a guy wanted for a triple homocide and escaped into the woods, never to be found again.

Attached: rambo-first-blood-1982-sylvester-stallone.jpg (1000x563, 664K)

Just to clarify, you've got a fucking swat team after you.

>In Canada, there was a guy wanted for a triple homocide and escaped into the woods, never to be found again.
Probably because he had a swat team after him, not like they're the best for tracking shit.

swat isn't really the best for tracking people, they're basically overhyped cops used to bust down doors, handle riots, and conduct raids and hostage rescue. The real ones that would be tracking you would probably be FBI if you were on US territory.

But if I was I'd probably do my best to immediately lose my current clothing and do my best to clean my scent off, either with water or dirt, to throw the dogs off my trail. I'll immediately find somewhere to hide or make my way to the closest border, be it state or otherwise, as soon as I'm across state borders that gives me more time to find a way to do what I need to further get away because it will take time for them to coordinate a joint search team. After that it all depends.

swat is a bunch of larping retards

I escaped the police in the woods in Ireland by looping in a circle, and hiding right by the gates to the farm where the police were entering. They all ran past ( a large convoy) and scoured the entire area except the place where I was. when they moved on I jumped the fence and ran the opposite way from which they came, but a straggling member of the convoy came across me on the way to join the others and I was caught.

t. paddy public enemy number one

Still got caught tho

>dies of Lyme disease

>i was caught
Well, you didn't escape then, did you?

Attached: 1543374947146.png (1508x892, 171K)

Thick coat, a Bowie knife, and a single shot pistol in 45-70. Stow away on a logging truck, and find a boat to get to one of the Arctic islands.

Damn, talk about dumb luck.

What did you do?

You know a bear probably got him right?

Attached: 1521820342971.jpg (1600x1177, 573K)

>You're on the run deep in the forest

FLIR with resolution you can't imagine
Your fantasy just died

>Well, you didn't escape then, did you?

He's so stupid he just figured that out

my plan depends on how much time I've got

>I've got a moderate headstart
-bow
-camo clothing
-chicken wire
-shit ton of tick repellant

The plan here is hide and set up tripwires. move during the day, hide in trees during the night with tripwires to give me some advantage if they try and search in the night

>Oh shit theyre right on me
-some sort of milsupr rifle
-jerry can of gas
- lighter

plan here is to put a fire between me and them. shit will get so chaotic I can focus on running from the fire and not evading capture

Attached: image.jpg (500x506, 29K)

This.

If you're on the lam, you best move is to go to ground in an urban environment, keep your head down, literally no exposure to the outside until you are out of the headlines for at least a month. Then make your move.

>carry gas in mason jar molotovs
>run like fuck
>stick to ridgeline
>pray for thick brush
>when i hear dog/ppl i run downhill
>when i get 400 yd downhll or so i thow gas
>run from fire tornado
>find water, then bed down in a bush covered in laves and eat some Erations

I out run our state police on foot. And I'm not even black..... police chase started when I refused to show my Id they said they were going to lock me up. I took off sprinting through an ally managed to climb up on top of 2 storey hotel and down the other side still sprinting on foot can hear police sirens police hot on my heels I leg it through a park the park is on the edge of the river that divides NSW and Victoria. Jump in river enter stealth mode now activated... police spot lights now scanning the water I managed to get my body under a big willow tree root just as the beam of the torch went over me. Can hear their walki talki they move down. I could the police hear dog coming it's barking it had picked up my scent. This river was probably 200 Meyers wide I go for the other side like an Olympic swimmer. I make it and they didn't even see me cross ...I climb up on the bank and yell out to police. I'm in Victoria now and you can't cross state lines ... you motherfuckers can't touch me now. Basically all the police lights turn off and I heard one cop yell out to me he said well played son ...then I walked a few kilometres up the river and swam back across and went home . Luckily I'm Australian if I was in America they would have unloaded on me haha

This is what I expected Australians to be like

He probably ran into the woods, shaved, put on a suit, ditched the pack and guns, took a taxi back to town and ran for a political position.

>FBI
>giving a fuck about state lines or joint search teams
They literally have jurisdiction everywhere. Even in some foreign countries.

>be me, alphabet boy
>chasing some fuckin autist for raping an alien at 51
>got the dogs on his trail, can feel that we’re close
>finally catch up, I can see him about 100 yards off
When suddenly
>*THUD*
>fucking ran right into an invisible barrier, I’ve never seen magic before, but this was new. And it scaled all the way to heaven.
>turn to my fellow niggers and ask what the fuck was going on
>”oh user, didn’t you know? This is the end of our state and the start of another.
>mfw

Attached: 3356D7BA-E5F4-4B0F-94A2-78187D06B06F.jpg (720x663, 66K)

Fake and gay. We all now the river spiders would've got you. Have to toss a few VB into the water first to appease them.

It's easy to evade thermal with a $1 space blanket at night. Local guy was running from cops, they had a helicopter with thermal looking for him. When they caught up with him, they realized that's what he'd been doing. Sure he still got caught, but it made it harder for them. Also, stay under foliage cover as much as possible.