CARPET BOMB THE WEEBS CONFIRMED

CARPET BOMB THE WEEBS CONFIRMED.

Attached: Screenshot_20190720-164956_Chrome.jpg (1439x1745, 830K)

Well, yeah. The main drone base for the whole Air Force is less than 50 miles from Area 51. There’s not gonna be any shortage of aircraft nearby if necessary.

When he has to land the pilot will be dragged from the plane and given the Gaddafi treatment.

Oi, don't drag us into this. We'd rather stay home and watch anime

What are they gonna do? Kamikaze them with some retarded 70's excuse of a prototype

>weebs
It's normalfags who think they're part of the cool internet culture.

Napalm sticks to tinfoil hats

You will live long enough to see a CWIS be used on foot mobiles.

Attached: feelgetoverhere.png (500x461, 29K)

>Joke Force
Dumb niggers can't even protect the southern border. There's now 37,000,000+ invaders in the country and these useless welfare queens haven't stopped even a single one.
Godspeed Area 51 zerg rush!

Crowd control is easy, see pic related.

And members of a mob are less intelligent than single units, see "super organism" behavior. Humans in mobs have less neural activity.

Attached: Italian Coast Guard LRAD.jpg (400x300, 54K)

Lrads are trash

this now a shit on the AF thread. show me what you've got Jow Forums

Attached: 1540750306408.jpg (796x642, 91K)

what an embarrassment. imagine being some faggot trying to divine hidden meaning from memes and shitposting

Attached: 1563655047036.png (750x725, 810K)

this, fuck the military and fuck all the bootlicking faggots who wanna watch some nerds in the desert get blown up instead of invading refugees

for some reason, these AF shitheads are prone to falling for stupid memes.

Attached: 1556228805851.jpg (1200x1175, 193K)

bix nood mofugga. whitey intruders will pay!

Attached: 1541862135528.jpg (640x640, 83K)

>zoomies vs zoomers

Attached: Gladimnotinfantry.jpg (243x430, 46K)

lol nothings gonna happen

All the organizers of this meme uprising will suddenly opt out after some email hinting at that dirty browser history from 10 years ago or suddenly getting fired
Twitter and Facebook will silently shut it all down after some phone call from above
Anyone else making their way up there besides lards and wimps for bad rep will be pullled asid before even coming anywhere near.

You think you live in some free country were the plebs are in charge? You think the army is there to protect you from outsiders? They have been trained to follow every order prepared to cull you any moment the leaders want.

Killing a few 1000 people will surely end well.

If I were the AF I would just place a fuck load of mines inside the perimeter and place very very clearly worded signs about it.

Mines are banned :(
thanks obama

Barely
Literate

Some fat Air Force MPs aren't "zoomies".

Attached: air force security forces.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

Not fully user. We use them still at the DMZ and I am pretty sure that was only in regards to usage of mines in foreign countries.

AF=zoomie

You guys think people are actually going to rush into the base? Yeah, there might be a few idiots who do it, but I'm pretty sure everyone is just memeing about it.

>some are not zoomies
>posts a pic of a mattress
good one

The pussy chair force trying to act tough against american civilians, most of them sit in chairs all day. Faggots

It would be an enormous happening if the military literally droned normies to protect the shit normies paid for. If they drone a black normie they'll loot every air force base.

1.3 million people storming the base. Area 51 does not have enough ammunition to stop them all

What if 51% of the american population wanted to visit the Area 51??

If the majority of the american population wanted to visit the Area 51, wouldn't they be allowed to do so?

thats not even counting the thousands of lifted trucks and Subaru with vape clouds

Thats not how it works tard.

>Thats not how it works tard.

So, how the fuck those who paid for that shit, aren't allowed to have any say about it?

Why not just use phosphorus or nuclear artillery on them?

The whole "storm area 51" meme has to be the dumbest, most cringy meme to ever be shat out of facebook's ass.
>HAHA GUYS LE STORM LE AREA 51 HAHAHAHA
>SEND KYLES HAHAHAHAHA
>SEND NARUTO RUNNERS HHAHAHAHAHAAH XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
>HAHAHAHA CLAP ALIEN CHEEKS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA XD XD XD XD
>LMAO... FLORIDA MAN HAAHAHAHA XD DDXDXDXDXD
I hope every single cringy normie that participated in this le epic maim dies a slow and painful death

Attached: It's_All_So_Tiresome.png (1022x731, 643K)

Mines might kill the wild mustangs.
Cant have that

>President Trump orders the air force to protect Area 51 at all costs
>hundreds of thousands of people die in live 4K TV

Attached: 1562741954047.jpg (500x498, 29K)

INSIDE the perimeter smoothbrain.

Has anyone attemped to send an animal into area 51 with a go pro straped to it's back with an WIFI SD card?

Because this isn't a democracy it is a republic.

Attached: brainlet7.jpg (480x480, 21K)

>The U.S. military firing on it's own citizens who are trying to gain access to a facility entirely funded by their own tax money (and presumably a shitload of it)

Is this how the boog starts?

This. It's unbearable. At best, a few hundred people will show up in the closest town, it'll be as cringy if not more than the typical Reddit/Jow Forums meetup, and then it'll die like the cancer it is.

Send a fucking goat. When I was in Afghan I was on post and turned around and a god damn goat made it through 3 layers of triple strand c-wire onto our patrol base and was just staring at me.

Did yo- did you f- fuck it?

I called a buddy over to try to catch it so we could eat it. But it hopped away and was outside the c-wire before we could get it.

Damn, were you and him at least wearing condoms?

grow up

Attached: autismmeter.gif (500x293, 68K)

Shut up I'm from London

Starting bets on only half of those who still signed up arrive and the rest get BTFOed

Airforce wants to intimidate folks into staying away.
A massive mob walking into a military base is bad PR but shooting american civilians is the kind of PR that can start a civil war.

The only thing that can contain goats is a goat tower.

Even if they get on base unopposed, what are they going to do?
Anything worth jack is behind heavy doors requiring a keycard and keypad code like when I worked in a scif.
And there’ll be locked off sections after locked off sections within each generic looking building because the base will be on full lockdown.

>goat tower

I had no fucking idea that was a real thing.

>All the organizers of this meme uprising

This is a Russian psyop to have some fun stirring a mob to overrun a US research base. There is no more to it than that, the 'organisers' are the same Russian internet research agency faggots who orchestrate glp, zerohedge, globalresearch.ca etc. You can fucking bet the 'organizers' won't be there. They ran the same style op against US cruise missile bases in the UK using the 'greenham common women' lefty ultrafeminist bra burners

>.A massive mob walking into a military base is bad PR but shooting american civilians is the kind of PR that can start a civil war.

>the 'organisers' are the same Russian internet research agency faggots who orchestrate glp, zerohedge, globalresearch.ca etc.

Excuse me?

Russian internet hackers created goat towers?

>half
I doubt even 1% will arrive. Not that military will really shoot anyone, because that would be complete PR disaster.

>Not that military will really shoot anyone, because that would be complete PR disaster.

yea its not like the US military bombed undefended American cities before

Most likely outcome a crowd of a hundred will show up with Naruto head bans to do the Meme run. Nevertheless don’t underestimate the power of stupidity.

So many people in this thread not getting that this is just the chair force joining in on the joke.

>Jow Forums is actually participating in this meme
this board is not worth saving. nuke it, and ban everyone on it.