Turkey now unable to produce its attack helicopter

The engine used in the production of the t129 is American...
snafu-solomon.com/2019/07/production-of-t129-atak-helicopters-has.html

Attached: t129.png (784x529, 677K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/moment-russian-missile-fails-mid-13720041
businessinsider.com/10-great-russian-military-fails-2016-3#1-who-needs-weapons-safety-when-youve-got-swagger-10
businessinsider.com/the-most-embarrassing-russian-military-failures-2015-5#yet-due-to-technical-problems-the-launch-has-suffered-a-series-of-delays-forcing-the-country-to-rely-on-its-outdated-existing-satellites-in-february-two-satellites-which-were-operational-for-only-a-few-hours-each-day-finally-went-offline-leaving-russia-unable-to-detect-missiles-from-space-14
businessinsider.com/russia-explains-why-its-air-defenses-were-beaten-by-israel-in-syria-2018-5
twitter.com/Defence_Turk/status/1153005561161617408
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lel turkroaches, just buy Russian

Good.

They decline the Rooivalk because it has French engines. Serves them fucking right.

Attached: 6174139_rooi4_jpege28e85ec70e7f0a2ec1bf5ea18841277.jpg (1520x764, 300K)

I am OP, I am Italian and I can't stand the turkish fanboy with their retardoom claiming its their own helicopter and always making a dick size contest.

I don't care if it hurts our industry, it is a sweet news for me.

also the aw249 will use a french engine, ironically.

At..at ... at.. atleast we still have this S-400.

>click

Oh no, the power is out.

Attached: Turkroach3.gif (484x480, 288K)

Yeah, no offence but we got really salty here about them going for the A129 deal. Its not as good as the Rooivalk and we needed it to keep the Rooivalk production lines alive.

top kek

I have nothing against the Rooivalk, it wins the best offer not the best product.

Also how is S.Africa doing? I knew that the affirmative action damaged the efficiency of some sectors, is the military industrial sector in bad or good waters?
And in terms of political tensions how are you guys doing?

Shoulda bought Chinese

>snafu-solomon
Y I K E S
who in his right mind reads that kids' ramblings, the goof spouts nonsense everywhere.

>try to make indigenous military product
>uses burger parts
they had it coming

Don't remind me of Rooivalk.

So much pain. Such a great helicopter.

>is the military industrial sector in bad or good waters?
It somehow appears that the still retain their engineering prowess. I believe Denel is assisting the Brazilian Air Force and the South African Air Force in the development of a new IR guided WVR missile, will probably assist the Brazilians in developing a BVR missile (joint dev with the Saffers) and anti-air for their Navy as well.

And that kids is why we have laws around where the origin of military parts are allowed to come from.

Imagine being in a war and having this happen.

they'll just buy superior russian gear.
win-win!

Build a better helicopter and maybe people will buy it.

>Russian quality

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/moment-russian-missile-fails-mid-13720041

businessinsider.com/10-great-russian-military-fails-2016-3#1-who-needs-weapons-safety-when-youve-got-swagger-10

businessinsider.com/the-most-embarrassing-russian-military-failures-2015-5#yet-due-to-technical-problems-the-launch-has-suffered-a-series-of-delays-forcing-the-country-to-rely-on-its-outdated-existing-satellites-in-february-two-satellites-which-were-operational-for-only-a-few-hours-each-day-finally-went-offline-leaving-russia-unable-to-detect-missiles-from-space-14

>all that bullshit CIAnigger propaganda
kek'd. nice try. stay mad.

>video evidence of Russian systems failing to work as intended
>th-that’s just propaganda! Y-you glownigger!

businessinsider.com/russia-explains-why-its-air-defenses-were-beaten-by-israel-in-syria-2018-5

Will buy Russian ones, less expensive, superior and they don't come with geo-political strings attached except "don't step on Russian toes too much" and that's OK because Russia is not trying to dominate the World.

Attached: 2017072409324981572.jpg (840x500, 62K)

They've got domestic engines which is why Pakistan accepted delivery.

Besides, even if they don't they can use Russian engines (from Mil-Mi/Kamov) or even chinese.

It doesn't matter,

Turkey is already committed to a program that has costed it billions. It can't stop it halfway and just pretend nothing happen.

They will forced to use a different engine, and spend futher money in certifying it.

amazing, eveything you said is wrong.

Denied by both Rolls Royce and Turkey.

The production continues, Turkish Land Forces already received 57 helicopters.

We are trying to develop our own turbojet engine which will be modified to be used on both T-129 ATAK and T-625 GÖKBEY helicopters. Engine core is going throuhg tests for some time. Hopefully it will be ready for production in the next 5 years.
As far as I know, only two systems of T-129 ATAK's are not being produced locally; engine and gatling cannon. Turkish defence industry is also working on a cannon as well.

>Not being ITAR free from the beginning

Bunch of morons.

>turkey now hated by Jow Forums
What went wrong?

You obviously never heard of MiG diplomacy.

Erdogan. ISIS' best oil customer. His time is soon over though. I look forward to seeing what happens next.

They fucked up their happening

twitter.com/Defence_Turk/status/1153005561161617408

A total of 117 Attack helicopters are ordered by Turkey with option for more.

Turkey is going to be the 4th largest attack helicopter and armed drone fleet after US, Russia and China.