USN Vs People’s Liberation Army Navy

中国

Will the Chinese navy ever surpass the US Navy? When and how?
I’m entirely convinced this is how the Chinese Century starts.

Attached: D4686157-11CC-4284-9C3D-69735D38B640.jpg (3889x2506, 1.63M)

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/international/archive/2012/03/why-china-wants-to-slow-down-its-own-economy/254374/
scmp.com/economy/china-economy/article/3004143/us-china-trade-war-inactivity-could-lead-worst-recession
cnn.com/2019/07/19/economy/china-economy-trump-trade-war/index.html
theguardian.com/business/2018/nov/07/a-chinese-recession-is-inevitable-dont-think-it-wont-affect-you
scmp.com/economy/china-economy/article/3018403/chinese-manufacturers-returning-home-inefficient-vietnam
wsj.com/articles/apple-moves-mac-pro-production-to-china-11561728769
reddit.com/r/climbing/comments/cengvw/black_diamond_laid_off_120_manufacturers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's already begun.

Go to Goretube.com.
Search for Chinese elevator, escalator, anything mechanical that failed and killed someone.
You will be busy for days.

Well, China is a developing country with a bigger population than the whole western world combined, therefore fuck tons of awful shit going down isn't exactly surprising.

fuck off chang.

Attached: 10525793_10153357668558740_8024215904973429818_n-600x438.jpg (600x438, 68K)

c-china... stronk!
wirr g-grow larger...

Attached: chynese navy - outer hatch opens inwards.webm (480x284, 2.91M)

>this entire thread

Attached: ok.jpg (746x497, 228K)

China just needs to wait until the mutts collapse under their own muttiness.

Attached: chinaman study jew.png (599x801, 387K)

This.

As a chink myself, I know China is going to fail because of how stupid Chinks are when it comes to keeping their word and keeping things to standard. Chink shit is low quality shit, guaranteed.

>vietnam being this based
what went so right? first they took arms and air support from china now they lead the fight against them.

they are already feeling the hurt of their over ambitious actions. their growth is the worst its ever been and its going to keep going down and down until around the next decade when its projected to stop. in a growth based economy that can be disastrous. not to mention the housing crisis and the economic slump they are already in.

china got too overambitious and grew too quickly, and made everyone in asia mad at them in the process.

kind of sad, really.
i wanted another USSR and all i got was a bunch of yellow men with short man syndrome.

Explain I'm out of the loop on this

just building 15 ddgs and 1 carrier in a single shipyard.
Nothing personel kid

Attached: ddgproductions.png (960x679, 782K)

cope more mutts.

theatlantic.com/international/archive/2012/03/why-china-wants-to-slow-down-its-own-economy/254374/

article in 2012 so don't even say that they were coping.

>After 35 years of breathless expansion of the economy, the growth story is less compelling for the Chinese public. Growth alone is no longer the panacea that papers over structural problems or ensures political legitimacy of the regime.

>Why? Because the Chinese public, particularly the rising middle class, has started to notice that for all the talk of the Chinese economic miracle, they have not miraculously grown wealthy. Some have indeed become obscenely rich, which only serves to reinforce the sentiment that the system is tilted towards the few and stacked against the many. Adding fuel to the fire is that those who have been blessed by the growth miracle happen to be the political class itself or just one degree removed...

how can even compete with an opponent with such foresight? Xi was chosen and given power precisely because they planned to reduce GDP growth, which would have led to a lot of disgruntles among the elite. Guess what? To the gulag they go.

Attached: 1548305562661.jpg (1400x788, 126K)

>slowing down its economy is the same as its entire growth coming to a halt
youre probably not even a chink. just a yuro coping that hes no longer relevant.

>entire growth coming to a halt
growing at 6.2% is "coming to a halt"
ok, Juan Smith

but yea, China collapses any day now

Attached: soon.jpg (800x709, 129K)

scmp.com/economy/china-economy/article/3004143/us-china-trade-war-inactivity-could-lead-worst-recession
cnn.com/2019/07/19/economy/china-economy-trump-trade-war/index.html
theguardian.com/business/2018/nov/07/a-chinese-recession-is-inevitable-dont-think-it-wont-affect-you

youre too late. your crazy train went off the rails.

>growth is lowest its been in been in 27 years
>only getting worse and worse as time goes on
>slated to come to a halt in the 2030s
seethe

yes China is finished!!

New LHD taking shape, btw.

Attached: D_6UZZyUcAAiUD4.jpg (1200x621, 113K)

Pace would be 3 launches in each 18 months.

Attached: 3 launches in 18 months.jpg (1024x887, 232K)

and cope.

Attached: 213300e7g6g87v5latnhra.jpg (1075x1439, 246K)

huh, i didnt know they were making an LHD. thats neat.
anything interesting about it?

Stop projecting. I was agreeing with you ;)

I mean all the data and experts and nobel prized winning economists say that China is done!

>n-no! i-it cant be over! c-china stronk!
join the vatniks on the pile of has-been superpowers.

It was long in the planning stage and rumors circulated for years, but now it is happening in Shanghai.

And as always, it will be a mass-production of at least a dozen ships.

The Type 075 is estimated around 35-40k and will have around 30 helicopters, as well as a large dock for hovercrafts and tanks etc.

Attached: 230917lfqd66fh5lbgzbbg.jpg (2000x1516, 273K)

more shots

Attached: 075 4.jpg (900x1200, 115K)

Imagine not being able to launch fighter jets from them lmao

Attached: 075 5.jpg (900x1200, 149K)

Why would they want that if they have proper carriers?

im not going to comment on the amount of ships theyre capable of, because as always we know next to nothing about their production besides what they tell us.

it seems like this one is getting swallowed up in the hype of their new carrier. i wonder why its not being shilled as much?

plz post more data and articles pointing to the imminent collapse of China :D

same reason its done by the US (and formerly the russians); interoperability. i suppose.

shilled by whom?

well, shilling isnt the right word, im more of just wondering why it hasnt been talked about as much as the carrier. normally when china builds a ship, the people go wild over it. ive hardly seen it talked about, here or otherwise.

Because as you said it, the new carrier under construction is a much bigger fish. It will be their first CATOBAR after all.

But the 075s have much higher initial effect on their offensive capabilities, as they are amphibious assault assets that would be useful for a Taiwan invasion from their eastern coast.

Attached: D85x4ZmUEAAzM80.jpg (1200x800, 237K)

Chinese internet forums also were subject of strong censorship in regards the the LHD compared to the carrier.

Looks like it would have VLS on the sponsons.

Sounds like cope

Attached: 2C1C2D54-ADD8-4632-A23D-76E80D04C876.jpg (750x375, 62K)

fair enough i suppose. the 057s seem far more useful for china's current modus operandi in the pacific an the carriers.

chicom vs america shitposting aside, i am interested in seeing how china's navy develops. its also interesting seeing the US response of trying to close that production gap so they dont have to risk loosing the capability gap. they just recently made it a priority to try and get more shipbuilding yards up and running and get more contractors, so i think were going to see a tempo response from the USN as well.

>proper carriers?
They’re ok, I guess. For the 1950s.

>Goretube.com
not working
samefag and post your guns

How dead are those first two chinks that were by the hatch?

Carriers are groovy. Chicks dig ‘em. LHD? Not so much. Grubby little boat that does boring assault stuff. Carriers are packed full of cool dudes wearing aviator shades, LHDs have nothing but sweaty rapists in camoflage.

i dont know about the other guy, but the guy directly behind it looks like he got fuckin domed.

>water enters hull
>entire crew dies
American engineering everyone

Attached: navylol.jpg (800x383, 100K)

hey, thats not true!

carriers let rapist aviators land on them to.

Attached: img-f1108920ef7181fe8156ad87fc21ba4c.jpg (1049x2000, 473K)

>entire crew
Wat

post your guns
dont forget the timestamp

>Interview with IB times.
The prof is a real dude and he studies jews and their machinations, but I can't find this interview anywhere. I was intrigued, because usually when stormfags make up a quote like this, they either don't attribute it to a source, or they say they were paraphrasing, but whoever made this actually came out and said "this was in a statement made to the IB times".

Out of the loop on what? He's simply referring to the fact that when white Americans become a minority, the republic will likely collapse under its own weight.

Murisharts are quaking in their tube socks

Attached: D5X5VSBNY5BVFDLFBWPGYXSDEE.jpg (1200x675, 158K)

the PLAN is mega garbo

loud subs
bad ASW
shit planes

Americans are to blame for Chinese growth. Our companies made them rich. Time to outsource to other weaker countries and let China implode.

NO COMMENT

unlikely, commie countries can never seem to have an impressive navy

Chinese growth will sputter out. Constant military growth, without war to justify it, is pointless and going to war will mean losing a lot. It's a dilemma that has been faced by other nations in the past when they go on big buildups of forces.

>Time to outsource to other weaker countries and let China implode.

>it took the most ruthless, efficient and competent government in modern history 20 YEARS to build up the supply chain.
>Somehow a bunch of mongrels with no expertise can rebuild it "soon."

This is what they call magical thinking

scmp.com/economy/china-economy/article/3018403/chinese-manufacturers-returning-home-inefficient-vietnam

wsj.com/articles/apple-moves-mac-pro-production-to-china-11561728769

reddit.com/r/climbing/comments/cengvw/black_diamond_laid_off_120_manufacturers/

etc.
same stories everywhere: mutts thought they can just move the supply chain and engineers will just fall out of the sky to do the machination. 3 years max, QC go to shit and they have to go back to China.

>inb4 china QC lmao
if you tell them to make cheap shit, you will get shit. They can make anything to any specification. If your products turn out shit, it is your fault

>entire crew dies
Third World education, everyone.

Winning a war through cultural means is sometimes more effective than just shooting them.

Easy there Zhao.

rule of thumb for going against Chinese trade; china always wins.

china will always continue to win.

wait, did you even read any of the articles you posted? the first was just about chinese companies moving back to china, and not about any overseas corporation, the other one was about apple moving to a taiwanese contractor, and the last one was a poorly sourced reddit post that wasnt even involving china.

Enjoy your tariffs yellow monkey. I will grow fat and laugh at you while you struggle to afford rice for your aging parents.

>being able to police your shipping is useless
The UK certainly can't, and look what's happening to them. For china, noships could quickly mean nogas

whoever sketched that has a dogshit-tier sense of perspective
it would capsize from so much as a fart in its general direction

Attached: 1560272434234.jpg (3105x1248, 807K)

Attached: 1498775989650.png (656x663, 188K)

A chinese ship?!?!?!
Oh no i'm so scared!!!!!
A ship that has no intentions of ever fucking with me???????
Dude never post that again! You're gonna give me a heart attack!

Attached: 1546906493584.png (1400x586, 692K)

I'm using superior iPhone manufactured in China. I can't open some pleb weebum file, can anyone tell me what this picture is about? Is it the seasonal merchant ship ramming of the US Navy? Where Americans do it again and again as if they learn nothing compared to Chinese Navy that can make mistakes but learn from them so you don't see another video of them ever doing it again?

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆

Ching chong ding dong

Attached: 1390332609095.png (1024x576, 642K)

China tried to cross a battle-hardened Vietnam shortly after their war with the U.S.
Obviously china wasnt on our level and the viets had mastered guerrilla warfare.
I dont think the chinese even made it through Cambodia before pulling back.

Misconception...it was basically a punishment/warning operation against Vietnam because Vietnam was going along with the Soviet plan of containing China. It had mixed results, it never intended to occupy anything.

>mastered guerrilla warfare.
Viet here.

The Border war with china was convention warfare, with little to not guerrilla element.

The misconception is that we beated the US with guerrilla tactic, which is fault. Guerrilla played a role but we won by conventional warfare.

Sometimes you don't need a 155mm gun to impose your opinions on others. Sometimes 9mm is enough. And the 9mm has less maintenance downtime compared to a 155mm one. I mean do you even need to park a proper carrier near Philippines? That is overkill, an LHD is enough. Proper carriers are reserved for Australia.

>A single bad door
>All are bad doors

Murrican idiotcation.

China won't get better, but America will get worse.

No pol it doesn't say that

Its fake

So people were getting pissed that there was loads of growth but they weren't seeing the profits and the CCP's solution is to stop growing?
This is some 500IQ economics here, is their next plan to tank the entire manufacturing sector so that steel workers don't feel bad about the rare earth metal guys earning more than they do?

动态网自由门天安门天安门法轮功李洪志Free Tibet 六四天安门事件The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安门大屠杀The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派斗争The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大跃进政策The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人权Human Rights 民运Democratization 自由Freedom 独立Independence 多党制Multi-party system 台湾台湾Taiwan Formosa 中华民国Republic of China 西藏土伯特唐古特Tibet 达赖喇嘛Dalai Lama 法轮功Falun Dafa 新疆维吾尔自治区The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 诺贝尔和平奖Nobel Peace Prize 刘暁波Liu Xiaobo 民主言论思想反共反革命抗议运动骚乱暴乱骚扰扰乱抗暴平反维权示威游行李洪志法轮大法大法弟子强制断种强制堕胎民族净化人体实验肃清胡耀邦赵紫阳魏京生王丹还政于民和平演变激流中国北京之春大纪元时报评论共产党 独裁 专制 压制 统一 监视 镇压 迫害 侵略 掠夺 破坏 拷问 屠杀 活摘器官 诱拐 买卖人口 游进 走私 毒品 卖淫 春画 赌博 六合彩 天安门 天安门 法轮功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 刘晓波动态网自由门

Attached: FREETI~1.jpg (1024x429, 80K)

I think that's been posted so many times that it might not be effective nowadays. It might be worth it to reorder the terms.

That's another part of the American coping mechanism
>w-we lost against guerillas
>a-also we killed 1 million of them (forget allied losses plox)

This is no longer entertaining, not that it was in the first place.

Attached: man-who-does-not-care.jpg (592x800, 42K)

never. chinks can't produce shit. if they do, they probably stole it from western nations.

>Will the Chinese navy ever surpass the US Navy?
Within the narrow scope of their intended mission, yes. They may even be there already.

While America's navy is designed for force projection around the world, China's navy only has to control the western Pacific. It's a largely defensive measure meant to deny America access to the waters around China, keeping our carriers out of striking distance of the mainland. Within this narrower mission profile, China can concentrate its inferior forces in an area where they can be supported by land-based missile batteries, and could overwhelm a numerically smaller US task force.

Why did it take like 20 people to fix this hatch?

For what possible reason?

As long as people are queuing to get in to the states and are queuing to get out of China, than no.

>strong and prosperous middle class
>jackbooting and censorship
Pick one.

As long as america's great hope is creatures like Ilhan Omar, it doesn't matter how crappy Chinese production is. China can't lose.

Russia and China are years ahead in their naval/missile tech, We unironically have no chance if they start shooting, we have nothing to counter hypersonic missiles with.

>build "stealth" ship with prototype guns
>no ammo ever made because it's too expensive

the mutt navy everyone.

China doesn't need to win a war, they just need to make more money than everybody else. This will attract the bankers and (((tribesmen))) who currently run America, who will jump ship to China, and then do everything in their power to salt the Amerifat's earth so they can't possibly bounce back or compete.

Attached: 1537352813707.gif (375x221, 3.96M)

>So people were getting pissed that there was loads of growth but they weren't seeing the profits and the CCP's solution is to stop growing?
no
next question
were you the result of a botched abortion?

Pooh bear!

>one Representative who is destroying her own party, the natural cancer resulting from Democrats being Democrats
>SURELY THIS WILL BE THE END OF AMERICA!!!

Foreigners never change.

Okay Pajeet