/pcc/- Pistol Caliber Carbine

Cumfy Setups, aka How Long Until the Bracefags Throw a Shitfit This Time Edition

Attached: WP_20190720_005.jpg (3072x1728, 2.35M)

Attached: 1555191743732.jpg (1000x508, 42K)

I shot one of these last year with a fun switch. It was smooth like butter - loved it! Even my wife had fun with it.
I suggest any user rent one if they get the chance.

>Until the Bracefags Throw a Shitfit
They'd have to imply it's somehow illegal whereever you are. They're legal in my parts.

> How Long Until the Bracefags Throw a Shitfit This Time Edition

Are people really getting that buttmad about not being able to use a VFG? Are AFG's that despised?

Get a lower mount

Attached: Mute MP5K.jpg (4032x2268, 2.23M)

That actually looks so cool. Shame that I'm poorer than dirt right now, else I'd get it.

Fuck you this is perfect, it's low enough I can still retain a solid cheekweld yet high enough so the frontsight hood is almost completely out of the way.

Attached: WP_20190721_008[1].jpg (1049x1446, 201K)

why does it not have diagonal m-lok slots

how do you fuck up something so simple, it was so close to perfect, god dammit

Attached: Ruger-44-Carbine.jpg (478x270, 34K)

I unironically think these are the coolest shit ever since sliced bread.

2nd for braces being gay

Attached: 2B1C8518-289C-4CBE-B13B-9B06A54357E7.jpg (3573x3024, 3.33M)

They just don't understand.

Attached: WP_20190720_002.jpg (1871x1728, 1.55M)

Living rent free in your mind

>2nd for braces being gay

Attached: aparantlyhomosex.jpg (620x330, 27K)

>poorly disguised herpes sores

desu the PRO looks like certified ass on the MP5. Get a Micro or something dude

>Get a Micro or something dude
Have you seen how that looks if you want a cowitness higher than absolute, hell naw.

Attached: WP_20190629_012.jpg (3072x1728, 1.91M)

Will any other submachine gun ever become as legendary as the MP5? Or are we in the twilight of the submachine gun era?

>Will any other submachine gun ever become as legendary as the MP5?
Yeah there's the Uzi for starters.
>Or are we in the twilight of the submachine gun era?
Twilight was some time ago broski, it's all about that SBR poontang now.

Attached: WP_20190629_014.jpg (2207x1728, 1.49M)

>not cowitnessing your sights
yikes

ADM mount is ugly

>Yeah there's the Uzi for starters.
Good point, I had forgotten about the UZI.

The Sten comes to mind, as does the Thompson.

The hell is that sling?

>forcing yourself to have the same sight picture as irons with 2/3 of the advantages of a RD getting tossed out
That's the big dum.
Yeh but it's got that height sweetspot. If Larue had one I'd have gotten it so Mark could get more of my shekels.
Surplus leather G3 since the factory MP5 three-point is utter dogshit but I wanted something """authentic.""" That was kind of gay too so I just jury rigged an MS1 sling with 1.25" HK clips, now I have a comfy QD sling setup.

Attached: WP_20190720_006.jpg (2753x1728, 1.64M)

If PCCs have been apparently killed by rifle caliber SBRs, why are PCCs like AR9s becoming so popular lately?

Because civvy market =/= military/LEO market.

A PCC is legitimately a better choice for home defense than an SBR. Consider what 9mm does to your walls versus what 5.56 does to them.

>Wanted a Suomi.
>Finally get a stable job.
>No where to be found besides turbo-boomers selling ULTRA RARE TNW SUOMI REBUILD 1,500$$$$

You're not missing much.

Attached: IMG_27871_zps8643e560.jpg (1024x768, 182K)

Keep an eye out. I unfortunately paid $800 out the door for mine. I was maybe 18 when they were $399 and drums were $20. I kept thinking, "those are neat, I should get one."
Then one day they were gone.

It's a neat gun but idk if it's worth that much. The trigger is absurdly heavy, and the gun itself is like 11lbs unloaded. You could do a build I suppose, the kits are still cheap.
It is extremely accurate though, gets some attention at the range too
>is that a ppsh

It's an awkward, heavy gun with a bad trigger, but it's still cool as fuck
>especially stamped

Attached: IMG_8814.jpg (2500x2500, 3.26M)

For 400-500 bucks I am.
I wouldn't pay any of these fucking boomers the retarded price they're asking for a brick.

Attached: TWO THOUSAND YOU ASS DORRAR.png (1213x560, 327K)

It's so fucking front-heavy it makes my dick hurt.

I never thought it was particularly front heavy, even with the 16" barrel. Have you considered working out?

Attached: IMG_1013.jpg (4032x3024, 3.1M)

That sounds pretty gay.

wait so are braces unacceptable now? fellas is it gay to want to have your gun now instead of waiting seven months for the ATF to deny your form 1?

pic related is what i did in a couple weeks versus waiting for the ATF to tell me to fuck off.

Attached: JPEG_20190720_143810.jpg (893x434, 91K)

Braces are fine. There was a rule that if the overall length of the pistol was over 26" you could have a vertical fore grip. All the ATF said was that you can no longer use the brace as part of the 26".

So for an AR you measure from the back of the receiver extension and for an ak you measure from the back of the receiver.

okay well i knew that, but i thought that there might have been a feud between the SBR-fags and the bracefags that i didn't know about.

Hell this is the first PCC thread on Jow Forums in like three weeks so it wouldn't surprise me if a miniature race war between the two actually happened.

Ignore the SBR fags. If I'm going to get fucked in the ass by the federal government it better be for a suppressor or a machine gun. Not for something with the functionality I can get from a brace without a tax stamp.

I actually think the PRO looks alright on there

>Hell this is the first PCC thread on Jow Forums in like three weeks
no it isn't

bump

Can't use it it for OAL if it folds*

I shoot steel challenge with it.

Attached: E91636D8-EC4E-4D29-ABB4-904B86E8CDDD.jpg (3107x2177, 2.3M)

5.56 destabilizes faster than 9mm will through walls...

Yep, this is true too >>Very important for those that have the law tactical side folder. No vertical grip allowed.

Fragments is the word you are thinking of

>Not for something with the functionality I can get from a brace without a tax stamp.
Well that's the thing. You more or less get the same functionality of a stock, with several caveats that people with SBRs don't have to fret over. SBR owners don't have to worry about OAL bullshit, can use VFGs universally, have a ton of options, and just about all of those options are going to look (and feel) better than any brace on the market.

And bracefags don't have to worry about the stamp, travelling, selling the gun, letting someone else transport or use the gun... There's more than one way to skin a cat.

>wait so are braces unacceptable now?
It's not so much braces though they are turbo uggo and gay, but the proponents of braces, who tend to be big dum.
>fellas is it gay to want to have your gun now instead of waiting seven months for the ATF to deny your form 1?
Well see they only deny you if you're an utter mongoloid unable to fill out a form and the wait is down to a couple of weeks and has been for like a year now.
>pic related is what i did in a couple weeks versus waiting for the ATF to tell me to fuck off.
Man admitting to being a dumdum unable to do a Form 1 and posting that, oof.

Attached: MUHWAIT.png (1398x482, 71K)

Form 1s are taking like 3 weeks, not 7 months

Attached: 7B81BF39-F5C7-477A-9BCF-CDE9AD834C8C.jpg (3751x2781, 3.81M)

>bracefags don't have to worry about the stamp,
Imagine worrying about a form and $200.
> travelling
Like the one valid complaint here, interstate traveling with NFA is big ghey but oh well fill out that ezpz form once a year and take it wherever.
>selling the gun
Only niggers sell guns and you can sell it after paying another $200 (lol) on a Form 4. Big gay like traveling but you're not a nigger so you don't have to worry about this, right user?
>letting someone else transport or use the gun
lmao implying anyone with an SBR even concerns themselves with that shit, let alone the ATF which doesn't even pretend to enforce it.

I don't understand why bracers never bring up the engraving, that's easily the biggest pain in the dick about owning an SBR.

The eternal Anderson owner strikes again.

Attached: WP_20190629_007.jpg (1728x3072, 2.67M)

>Anderson
Fuck, Aero AERO

Attached: bleatbleatmotherfucker.png (579x487, 51K)

See now you're being a faggot. The vfg is the only functional difference between the two. It's quicker, easier, and has less red tape involved to brace a pistol than get a proper sbr, but at the end of the day, they're the same damn thing.

>See now you're being a faggot.
No u
>The vfg is the only functional difference between the two
Cope
> It's quicker, easier, and has less red tape involved to brace a pistol than get a proper sbr, but at the end of the day, they're the same damn thing.
Yeah but your gun is fucking ugly lmao. Imagine giving up aesthetic for some slight convenience advantage, oof.

Fuck you

Lol y mad

Everybody calm down now, okay.

Not all guns can use a brace, or if they do, it ruins half the appeal of getting that gun. A brace is fine if you want a modern, functional gun like an AR or even an MP5 now.
VZ61? Fuck yourself if you’re considering putting a brace on it
Suomi? Impossible
Uzi? Get out of here
Krink? No thanks

Attached: 38FB8601-47CB-4F21-9B77-70330C78310B.jpg (1280x850, 233K)

>tfw the hughes amendment stopped us from having this as a full auto

Attached: 1393737689960.gif (300x217, 2.72M)

Don't reply to me.

Braces are confirmed for big gay and also poorfags.

Attached: ZT67VUW.jpg (1392x928, 276K)

I get not using braces for the Suomi, scorpion and AK, but AR braces are fantastic to give the feds the finger for the same function

Attached: 1322259941001.jpg (456x337, 26K)

So I recently picked up a PTR 9KT, and after getting a 90 degree locking piece it seems to work pretty well with the Omega 9k.

How much did I fuck up by going PTR though? I have heard mixed stories about the company. Also looking at a MP5 down the road, is Dakota Tactical really worth the $$$ over a PTR?

Forgot pic

Attached: IMG_20190701_160542.jpg (1632x1224, 402K)

I got to shoot a class III MP5k suppressed with the semi/burst/auto selection. Had a briefcase to it too but it was unfired so we left it that way.
Now i'm filling out a form 1 to build a suppressor.

Fellas, is a semi MP5/MP5k clone worth it?

I wish PTR would make one without the fucking rail on top

You could have the same effect with a normal stock...

And have the ATF up your ass? Nah.

>Fellas, is a semi MP5/MP5k clone worth it?
Absolutely.

You know I have noticed a pretty solid connection between brace builds and budget priorities....

pee5

Attached: pee5.jpg (1308x1202, 702K)

Can someone give me a real, practical use for a PCC? It just seems like an an ar-15 with a 10.3 or 11.5 would be more practical given the superior terminal ballistics. Pistol calibers just poke holes. Rifle calibers rip and tear.

Gee wonder why that could be.
>Can someone give me a real, practical use for a PCC?
This nibba doesn't shoot for like 12 cents a round lmao.
> It just seems like an an ar-15 with a 10.3 or 11.5 would be more practical
Yeah but have you shot an MP5 holy shit is it nice.
>Pistol calibers just poke holes. Rifle calibers rip and tear.
Dum bitch.

Attached: WP_20190720_001.jpg (1802x1686, 1.06M)

>fun
>can shoot steel at public ranges with no problem
>cheaper ammo
>superior aesthetics
>good for introducing new people to firearms

So there are no practical applications? Everything you guys said has nothing to do with actual real world use. Don't get me wrong, they're fun to shoot, and they're kino as fuck, but every time I shoot one, I wonder what I could actually use it for, and I come up empty handed. Also, Pistol calibers do just poke holes... they lack the velocity to create a large wound channel like say a 5.56. Boomer, or just retarded?

He gave you a proper response. How many times have you shot people, vs shooting paper or steel targets?
One can use a pistol AR for defense and a pcc for plinking. Also, a pcc with a good trigger and dump a lot of lead downrange.

No one in this thread is claiming that PCCs are better for HD or any other use. Why are you being a sperg about this when everyone in the thread clearly has these for fun?

I know that my posts could've been taken as condescending, but I was genuinely looking for real situations where a PCC would be a superior choice to an AR.

>what is a suppressor

why is that

>give the feds the finger by legally following the law on something the ATF approved on
If you want to give the finger to the ATF you need to openly defy them, not follow thier rules.

no AR can compare to the mighty klobb

Attached: IMG_0811.jpg (2207x2500, 2.39M)

Why is it that German UMP mags are so expensive? I got some recently, despite my USC not going to be converted for a big while, because I was able to get them for a good price. They are still being made apparently, and HK doesn't list them for stupid prices either. Yet the few places that have them in stock want 75-80 bucks each.

Attached: 20190716_173707.jpg (2247x1264, 540K)

Planning on picking up a Kriss Vector, from anons who own one, what should I know / what can I expect?

Attached: kriss-vector.jpg (848x364, 51K)

it has a really weird recoil impulse, because it should not be fired in semi, its great full giggle, but its a super neat space gat. id recommend getting the pistol version with a brace, because the giant dong faux can is gay af.

>What is 300 blackout

>costs 3x as much per round as 9mm
>larger mags
>larger gun overall
>99% chance it’s an AR so no ability to shoot folded
>no ability to share mags with handguns
>chance of being retarded and loading 300 into a 5.56 gun
Imagine being this retarded

Recently swapped out the flat blade trigger for a normal curved one. Much better feeling on my sausage finger and it actually breaks and resets much cleaner to boot. Fuck you HKparts for sending me the wrong trigger pack in the first place.

Attached: Zenith Z-5RS bling.jpg (3634x2414, 2.86M)

You can shoot action pistol courses/IDPA and all indoor ranges with PCC.

Fragmentation occurs as a result of destabilization

>Why is it that German UMP mags are so expensive?
I always laugh when UMP shit winds up more expensive than MP5 shit, considering the former was meant to be all around cheaper than the latter.

Be real with me, lads. I want either a Beretta CX4 or a PTR 9 pistol. However, the continued fuckery with pistol braces makes me shy away from the PTR. Thoughts? I think I could be happy with either.

If the 5.56 was an unstable round. Then it wouldnt be able to reach a range of 500 yards. Which it can. (Accurate to 400)
The fragmentation comes from the velocity. The projectile is traveling 3000ft per second. As the projectile hits the target it tumbles and fragments. Both happening again in milliseconds.
(Their is no destabilization) The 5.56 is a flat shooting round. Unlike .300blkout and 7.62x39. Both of which have inches worth of drop. However both having larger ft. Pounds of energy transfer compared to the faster 5.56

I forgot to add. According to this nonsense about destabilization. M193 out of a 20" barrel can penetrate 3a body armour. Now how is that possible with destabilization? Its not. Again, velocity cause the round to literally break apart on impact. In the case of using hollow points for less penetration. Sure.

You type like a robot.

>You type like a robot.

Attached: robotonacomputer.png (511x699, 127K)