>tfw this is my first post on Jow Forums

Why do retards open carry rifles or guns that look like rifles in public? What do they gain from it besides baiting police officers to come to them for some views on youtube? If you actually wanted to protect yourself, why not carry a concealed handgun? I'm not a gun owner but I'm curious. Also I'm not sure if this thread breaks the rules of the second sticky.

Attached: 1336231182251.jpg (555x475, 98K)

QTDDTOTs are wonderful.
Attention, it's always for attention.

MODS

kys

It's a genuine question. Half the questions asked on the catalog don't deserve their own threads by your logic.

I live in the central Arizona mountains. People here open carry all the time. Nobody thinks anything about it, although the California tourists that carry holstered guns and like to preen and make sure everyone notices their firearm gets lots of eye rolls and subtle snickers.

Exactly, vapid questions that are no better than "Jow Forums google this for me" belong in the QTDDTOT. Jow Forums has always been a slow board, transplants just need to get over that.

I hate when people say this shit. I came here to have your current opinions on the matter, not google or reddit or whatever else website I would be linked to. Might aswell delete most of this website if you can only make discussions that return no google results.

Why don't they just open carry?

Attention whores.
There is no other reason

>Why don't they just open carry?
What part of "open carry" don't you understand?

Lol no, that's why this site has gone to shit, you're no worse than an immigrant who refuses to assimilate and ruins shit for the rest of us. The QTDDTOT is still part of the forum but it just cordons off all the minor shit that doesn't deserve its own thread so the catalog isn't clogged up with utter retardation.
>Jow Forums why do attention whores attention whore
is a one off question.

Oh, my bad. Is mistook holstered for concealed.
Hey man you might actually be right. In defense of other questions though you might not get a response in those QTDDTOT threads.

>Oh, my bad. Is mistook holstered for concealed.
OK. A lot of ranchers and folks with rural properties open carry sidearms in holsters around the Arizona mountains; we have herds of Javalina and mule deer, which brings mountain lions, black bear, coyotes, and other predators. The locals mostly carry revolvers, although some veteran-types carry 1911s or M9s. The tourists from Cacafornia will strap on a Glock or some other plastic wonder nine and walk holster first where ever they go with an arm cocked above their gun like they're ready to draw or afraid to touch their gun. Us locals find that hilarious.

>open carry rifles or guns that look like rifles
Cannot into reading comprehension or are you changing the goal post argument fail?

It’s one thing to carry a holstered handgun while out. It’s another to sling a rifle and go shop at Walmart

Plenty of folks sling rifles or shotguns here, prolly better than leaving in the car during tourist season. OP brought up the issue of concealed carry, we don't have to CC here, although many do: I'm a citizen of the USA, a non-felon, and a resident of Arizona, therefor, I can open or conceal carry any type of knife or firearm that is legal by Federal law without any other permit or licence. I can hide a shotgun in my pants, or tape a switchblade on my forehead. The main point I was making is that if some faggot wants to show off a gun here, they're going to get laughed at. Guns are permitted in my State, just don't act like a fucking retard about it.

Rights are like muscles, exercise or lose them.

Attached: QVIN3445.jpg (615x647, 83K)

>Cannot into reading comprehension or are you changing the goal post argument fail?
lol, you sir, are a dick, and perhaps underaged.

>Cannot into reading comprehension or are you changing the goal post argument fail?
>Reading comprehension fail noted by newfag asshole looking for argument.
Shiggy Diggy

>that look like rifles
what the fuck are they supposed to look like, dildotits

>what the fuck are they supposed to look like, dildotits
I assumed he was talking about Shockwaves or AR pistols in 5.56 or 9mm. Or maybe he's a noguns underaged cunt that has no clue what he's trying to argue.

As in a gun that looks like a rifle but isn't a rifle. Was thinking about those pistols like said.

>first time on Jow Forums
>asks about open carry
remember to vote Republican