AR thread /arg/

/arg/
AR thread
Bullyzone
Cancer containment

Tax stamp edition

Old

Attached: 20190621_153447_HDR-1.jpg (1697x2946, 1.83M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=23mknmBdW9g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>solvent traps, braces and coat hangers are justasgood as stamps

>Tax stamp edition
In
I dont do anything
Cool, let me know what you find. Mail me a postcard to the reg info and I will give you some stickers.

Attached: nfagang.jpg (1280x732, 348K)

better desu, because you're not on travel-restricting federal lists.

I understand not everyone can be fully free ofc, especially if they have no land or money.

>I dont do anything
Oh you do one thing, you act like a jerk for no reason A2.

oof got banned from the Jow Forumsguns discord for saying that the band queen is meh.

>you act like a jerk for no reason A2.
Thats uncalled for pal

Attached: Sleepy Tulam.png (640x480, 419K)

That's really cool dude.

>yfw

Attached: tenor.gif (498x278, 1.3M)

Little OC incoming
Great day of shooting

I would clean it before selling of course, and the jams have nothing to do with the upper and everything to do with the filler that is in subsonic 300blk combined with the lack of cleaning, the fact I shoot it exclusively with cans, and most of the jams are from biffed reloads. It is really dishonest for you to try to portray the upper as unreliable or problematic in an intrinsic sense.

Got some OC for ya

I kinda want to do mine too now also, but having a low key Pelican also appeals to me. Or is better to just desensitize normies?

How do you like the FAST?
Which magnifier is that? 3XC? How is the clarity? How is the eye box?
Solid image, nice rifle.

Guess what happened today?

Nice picture.

Not bad at all. F1 the MP5. nice Glock. 17 Gen 5 MOS?

Details on the AR? Needs back up irons and an ambi selector.

Attached: DSC04119.jpg (2832x2193, 3.76M)

>That's really cool dude.
its tony's fault for being a manlet and not standing up to the cuck mod of that server.

>F1 the MP5.
He already did, he is waiting on the stock I sent him
>nice Glock. 17 Gen 5 MOS?
Yeah
>I kinda want to do mine too now also, but having a low key Pelican also appeals to me. Or is better to just desensitize normies?
Do you plan to fly commercial with it? Leave it plain

Attached: tal1.jpg (593x343, 45K)

>you should mount your ACOG as far forward as possible because THATS HOW THE MILITARY DOES IT

Attached: pantsu on head retarded.jpg (848x941, 70K)

>Getting banned for talkin str8 fax b.
Smfh fr fr.

Yeah man totally. 10 years ago did you ever think you're life would end up the culmination of this on a Saturday night? I mean don't get me wrong, I'm on Jow Forums too but at least I feel shame about it.

Im doing other stuff also.

No you're not Ash. At least not anything of relevance or importance. You're the poster boy for arrested development, and not just the TV show.

>Getting banned for talkin str8 fax b.
that discord is full of boomers and poors. Also tony, dwb, and some anons.

Oh damn that puh buh
Jelly
Main use will be commercial flying. Even weekend trips I just use the soft cases.
It looks good bombed with gun companies though.

Attached: DSC04116.jpg (2699x1885, 3.28M)

anyway this thread doesnt have enough AR's being posted.

Attached: MagpulBipod.jpg (1080x1084, 119K)

the anime DMR needs a quad. BCM really needs to make AR10 rails already, an AR10 qrf would make the anime look more like an m110.

Nice ADM mount

Attached: tal3.jpg (480x480, 27K)

>Arcteryx and PC: On
>Sicario: Day of the Soldado: Playing
>Rifle: Slung
>Comf: Max

Attached: cozypepe.gif (400x400, 19K)

Post a picture

Stop thirsting for the bussy that hard
Post full AAR of 14.5 and Anime dmr 2.0

>Tax stamp edition

Attached: 223.jpg (2200x1360, 1016K)

only bussy I want is emy's.

Attached: 1396427211-guncyclist-o.jpg (550x825, 385K)

that nose.

I'll eat the ass

>Those thighs
>Trying to pass as a cyclist

Attached: kek.jpg (413x395, 34K)

also those cheek bones. Bitch looks like she is from area 51.

>giant red dot and fixed rear sight
>stolen valor stolen VFG but nothing on the rails except rail covers
>SOPMOD stock that can store batteries but no lights or lasers
>period incorrect A1 grip
An embarrassment all around.

Where do I get small parts kits that I KNOW FOR SURE are nitrided and not phosphated? I really like the look of a nitride castle nut and other small parts, but it seems like every LPK I can find either doesn't specify it or is phosphate coated.

>giant red dot
Hi MRO user
also
>SOPMOD stock that can store batteries
>red dot
Big think

vseven

I very clearly have a CQD sling mount on my rails

That red dot is powered by CR2032's, you ignorant idiot.
>Hi MRO user
Swing and a miss.

>Doesn't like Phosphate
Why are you gay?

Attached: phosphate.jpg (742x989, 317K)

>he doesn't store his range snacks and post sex smokes in his sopmod stock
lmao @ your life

Attached: They're laughing at you anon.png.bmp.jpg (523x523, 45K)

Running drills today Acog went flying off the 14.5"
ADM mount evidently wasn't properly on, or came undone somehow. Checked tensions and it seemed fine, so not sure what happened. They have little locks on the levers that make it so that you can't pull and open the lever arm up without pushing down on the locking lever. Weird.

14.5" was feeling kinda heavy with the can on for 75m drills so I took can off. Needed to adjust gas because I was getting some failures to lock back with the Wolf 55 grain military classic I use for training. Superlative Arms Adjustable Gas block was a tiny bit sticky. That particular block was used on previous builds and has near 3500 rounds through it all suppressed. After a little wiggling and CLP down the adjuster it opened up and the detents felt fine. Adjusted gas and was good to go.

Now at 2k rounds through my Glock 45 MOS
That thing is running great but I TERRIBLY need an extended mag release. If anyone knows of the largest most extended Gen 5 glock mag release I could really use a recommendation.

It wasn't supposed to look like an M110 but rather an M110K1
I agree though if BCM makes an AR10 rail I'll be very happy.

Still not sure what happened

Can you not?

Attached: DSC04117.jpg (3012x2116, 3.87M)

Shoot your guns

>Running drills today
Good to hear that you are taking Plaid Daddy's advice and finally getting out there to train.
>my ACOG wasn't properly affixed to my rifle
The things you learn when you actually shoot your guns, amirite?

>pedal faggot that doesn't have a car

What a disgusting little Asian manlet and his race traitorous wife.

>CR2032
The PRO is DL1/3N you fucking moron.

>wuggy
>wife
lol get a load of this fucking newfag

>DL1/3N
Doesn't change the fact that it isn't going to fit into those AA size tubes, nor do you need to carry a smarties pack of spares, since Aimpoints get good battery life.

It's his MOM?!

>Doesn't change the fact that it isn't going to fit into those AA size tubes
Kind does dumbass

Attached: You're dumb as fuck.jpg (3024x4032, 2.22M)

Great, now you've got a single coin size battery flopping around in a giant tube. Now what, genius??

>Now what, genius??
You fuck off because you're stupid and a shitposting faggot.

fill the rest with skittles

put ear plugs or any number of things you might find useful in it, genius.

Why would I tell some nobody user that?

It's sad that you're not able to deny it. Parents should let their children live their own lives.

Your new name is now batteryanon, in celebration of your freak out over batteries.

>It's sad that you're not able to deny it.
Denying salty anons is what I do all day.
>Parents should let their children live their own lives.
Lack of parental oversight leads to anons who who know how to clean their room and wash their dick, like you.

So is putting ammo inside your hard case a bad idea if your going to an indoor range? Do they get prissy at all because "muh seperate storrage" even if all the mags are empty and the chamber has the bolt flag in it? I've only ever fired handguns and I just got my first 5.56 rifle.

Is your mom overseeing you right now, wuggy? Does she wash your dick for you?

Cute. You think you have any power here. Awwww.

That's not Wuggy, Dipshit
Learn to read

Attached: soldier.png (337x189, 20K)

>muh seperate storrage
I don't even know what that means and I've been shooting guns all my life.

Sure thing batteryanon. How often do you go into a battery store and scream at the employees that the batteries are wrong?

>Cute. You think you have any power here. Awwww.
Says the literally nobody user posting in this thread, but lol @ your delusions.

Attached: you.webm (1280x550, 1015K)

>That's not Wuggy
If it barks like a faggot and it looks like a faggot, it's wuggy. I don't care enough to memorize some faggot's tripcode.

Trip on batteryanon

Attached: mateybook.png (280x277, 98K)

youtube.com/watch?v=23mknmBdW9g

Attached: 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png (633x758, 77K)

wtf

Attached: official-uniform-for-the-area-51-raid-i-eat-ass-60403012.png (500x736, 162K)

fuckin saved

Shut up, dummy
Not me
Reverse image search that image and you'll find multiple instagram accounts that have resposted it. I don't even have a Facebook
Lol wtf
My memes are my legacy

You act all tough, like I'm not right, and then you go and prove me right. I'm the one in YOUR head. I have all the power here. Your obsession is with ME. I don't care about you enough to name you or even care to keep track of you from thread to thread. Yet, you know exactly who I am and you think about me CONSTANTLY.

Go to bed batteryanon.

Attached: oaript.jpg (500x281, 85K)

Your words and your actions don't line up, idiot.

Ofc

Attached: Untitled3.png (581x358, 309K)

Quick poll:

>Do you prefer
(a) shower curtains
(b) shower doors

and

What is the value of your main rifle, including all accessories currently attached to it:
(1) >$1000
(2)

Attached: 1563239576684.jpg (2255x1600, 1.38M)

Curtains on bathtub showers, doors on 'stalls' best is just the walk in no door showers but you need a space designed for it.

Over $1000

b

elf mom

How in the actual FUCK can anyone actually prefer curtains? I thought that was just something they did in apartments to save money. What the fuck kind of people actually prefer getting the lower half of their body harassed by a flying piece of dirty fabric while they are trying to shower?

people who enjoy experiencing Bernouli's principle

Anyone have opinions on the Diamonback DB15 or any Diamondback ? Trying to see if it's worth a look

>What the fuck kind of people actually prefer getting the lower half of their body harassed by a flying piece of dirty fabric while they are trying to shower?
Well that's what I'm trying to figure out with my poll. Is it because they just enjoy being economical to the point where they prefer cheapness over being correct? If so, then they should have cheap shit rifles.

>best is just the walk in no door showers
I've been in people's houses before that had nothing on the shower at all. Always hilarious to see a giant, predictable water spot on the ceiling right below it. People are dumb as fuck.

You're better off going PSA in that price range. Just do a PSA carbine 16" M4 style kit on the PSA or an Aero M4 receiver.

Attached: Glock 45 MOS on steel, RMR, KKM Roland Special G45 short1.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

This is not the real wuggy. don't listen to his lies!

Most people wont spend the cash to get the whole bathroom done properly to make it work

Chill, it's "clone-inspired."

All you need to spend is about $150 for a shower door once. Shower curtain cost can add up to and exceed that as they get too disgusting to use and need to be replaced.

Who cares

>Acog went flying off the 14.5"
LMAO. Buying ADM. HAHAHAH Literally the stock thumbscrews will hold the ACOG on there better.

Who cares what brand and model red dot is on your gun? Oh, yeah....everybody in /arg/. By the same token, it's essential to identify and bully the outliers in all aspects of their lives until they are eliminated from the thread.

Shower curtains
LMT

>be WGWS
>training session
>ACOG flies off because he buys cheap ADM instead of Larue, stop to find it
>all that muscle, but a can with a LW barrel is too heavy, stop to remove
>rifle doesn't function with all ammo, has to stop to adjust gas because he loves AGBs
>AGBs seizing, as they all do, but too stubborn to dump them, stop to add lube and fix it
Meanwhile
>A2 training
>2000 rounds of wolf steel without cleaning or lube on his SCAR and HK416
>only stopping to fuck traps and swallow cum, not because his gear doesn't work

post $600 lmt defender

How bad are PSA lowers? I kinda want the alien one.

Attached: 1494275717012.png (294x209, 132K)

what mount?

>It is really dishonest for you to try to portray
Some of us were around for the swimmers cut bullshit you pulled.

They aren’t bad

bully my planned blackout build

Barrel: BABL300004F Ballistic Advantage 9" + pinned block + tube - $245, 22.6oz
BCG: BCM (already have)
Muzzle Device: Dead Air Keybrake DA102 - 88.49,
Upper Receiver: Aero Precision APAR610401C - $94.99, 6.5oz
Handguard: BCM-QRF-8-556-BLK - $171.95, 9.2oz
Grip: Type 1 MIAD - $35.95
BUIS: Knight's
RDS: Eotech XPS2-300 - $400ish second hand, 9oz

Attached: 1518999585077.jpg (1001x1001, 164K)