Less than lethal beanie baby ammo

found some weird less lethal 12 gauge online, supposedly shoots tiny polyethylene oblong pellets at 1955 fps. Bought 125 rounds for 30 bucks I think?

Attached: 20190720_225508.jpg (3264x1836, 1.43M)

>supposedly
>actually contains 00 buckshot

wayyyy too light for 00. Compared it to the weight of some olin winchester 00, and it's about 3 times lighter than the olin stuff.

Good for convincing critters to get off your lawn if you don't want to be assed with a corpse. The two legged varieties will sue you making it their yard btw. So ultimately pointless but for that price I can't blame you anywho.

Also, zoom in on the shell and you'll be able to see the little beads inside it.

as a civilian there is no grey area between shooting to kill and not shooting someone. "less lethal" ammo or aiming for legs/arms is a recipe for going to jail or the poor house. You are basically saying "I don't really have to shoot this guy so I'm gonna sort of shoot him" which is a field day for a prosecutor.

Nah, I wasn't planning on using it for home defense or anything of the sort. Just wanted some because I thought it was cool.

Based

Fairly standard riot round in the south americas.
Usually the same raw PE pellets as used in teddy bears and hacky sacks. Most common is made by CBC in Brazil

For sure, well thats cool then. Sorry for the lecture, this is just something that comes up with wanna-be-jack-bauers every once in a while. Tell us how it shoots once you take em out.

It's all good. I'd be happy to make a video for you guys and post it on youtube, though it might take me a while to take it to the range.

!remindme 21 days

you should open one up, sounds fishy

Just take one apart if you're worried about it. That'd be an interesting legal issue though, if you shoot someone with maliciously misrepresented ammunition that is supposed to be non lethal and it instead contains buck. I wonder what would happen to you.

I am so tired that when I read “South America” I thought Alabama. Good night anons.

OP keep us updated.

They probably already have their shit sorted for that. Things like disclaimers on the box, or that they call it "less lethal" instead of "less than lethal".

hand out some single barrel shotties and play tag with your friends.

kek yes

Another interesting note is the shell itself is about a hair shorter than my olin-winchester 00 buck, and has a longer brass head than it too. I know this doesn't really mean anything, but I thought contrasting its shell anatomy to another more common brand would be pretty interesting.

Attached: 15637244431732864996714225535004.jpg (3264x1836, 1.48M)

don't forget to pull a Johnny Knoxville and let your buddy shoot you while you cup your balls and protect your teeth like a fucking mad man

oh and then just walk it off

Here's your proof, user.

Attached: 15637256226217023089882444503129.jpg (3264x1836, 1.42M)

>125 rounds for 30 bucks
Worth it. I'd probably just waste it all shooting garbage

Very cool.