Current state of firearms

Why don’t more firearms have features like brass catchers? Every modern weapon just dumps brass everywhere. You don’t even see special forces using them. Do they just hide it? What about when they do secret things? What about people that reload? It’s better than losing a bunch of brass at the range

Attached: 6321AE3A-0568-4B6F-AEC7-8862B2588D30.jpg (880x660, 180K)

Fine for range time, gets in the way for operating.
>clang clang clang

Added bulk and weight, plus if you're firing more than a single magazine you're likely to fill the catcher entirely. So in the middle of combat you need to remove or empty the catcher or expect a stoppage from a failure to eject.

>Why don’t more firearms have features like brass catchers?
they sell aftermarket ones for any semiauto you can imagine. even if on the off chance they don't, they're piss easy to make yourself. PROTIP: use canvas or leather, not nylon or other synthetics. they melt.

Brass catchers are illegal in NSW

I'd rather pick brass up of the floor than have a clunky awkward piece of crap that often causes ejection failures hanging off my gun.

I would assume that when people need to do sneaky shit they use bolt actions, or they simply police their brass.

The only people that really care about them are reloaders to keep the brass nice. Think the Finns also adopted one to hide troop movements after the Russian hordes overwhelm them or something like that. Basically, they don't give an advantage for 90% of people, add weight, add bulk, need to be emptied often, and can cause malfunctions with ejection.

Hate this fucking country

I know exactly (((who))) is behind this

Attached: brass jew.png (1080x1440, 522K)

Seriously why though?

Brass catchers have generally a very specific use, for example, helicopter-borne riflemen use them to avoid getting brass into the rotors iirc.
Why? They are just boxes that catch things?

Attached: brass_GIGN.jpg (2048x1364, 550K)

>You don’t even see special forces using them. Do they just hide it? What about when they do secret things?

If it's some serious Black ops, Level 0 Classification, [REDACTED] shit, they are going in with the weapons, uniforms, and ammunition of the """Freedom Fighter""" group that is in the the local area.

Attached: 1563232989958.jpg (760x507, 77K)

Not everyone is a brass jew

If only we had the g11

This

That's an interesting question.
I mean, I imagine 5.56 casings in a warzone probably aren't indicative of much, but then I hear groups like SAS literally carry their own poop around to hide their presence from the enemy. Do spooky types actually just leave their brass lying around?

It’s only a problem if you attack a military instillation or something similar(organizes military) no monkey arab is going to pick up brass and ask what type of weapon/country etc it came from

I can just imagine now the pure horror in the eyes of the local brass jew when he comes along, glee in his eyes when he hears how much I'm shooting, just to see I'm using caseless

what do you think the spoils of war are, OP? A battle field strewn in bodies and spent brass, hard fought and won, may you collect those casings like golden bars in the sun. To the victor goes the spoils, and those spoils can be re-loaded.

Attached: 03703ba9d5a64448.jpg (812x893, 216K)

Thanks for ruining the thread you pretentious fucking furry. Never in history did an army waste time reloading their enemies' brass.

Is it an AI spamming these threads of

>IMAGE WITH WHITE BACKGROUND
>RANDOM QUESTION

???

Did you even think about this for three seconds yourself before posting? Stop being that guy.

Pixels to anger the user

if I was all it took to ruin this thread for you, I suggest you take up the hobby of reloading, and promptly eat that first bullet.

Attached: c0072801_1185135.jpg (500x487, 67K)

Jews worried about being removed by a suppressed 300BO with no evidence left behind

I don't get it though. Like most rifles in NSW aren't even gonna be semi, so in reality you can just fire and not eject your round. Are they seriously scared that attaching a bag to your gun is gonna turn you into an assassin?

yes

If you want a gun with a built in catcher buy an ar 57

Attached: AR57.jpg (2030x636, 422K)

because it's stupid like you

I mean, maybe they should ban picking up brass off the ground if they're so worried about shooters not leaving a trace. Apart from the bullet holes of course.

> why dont SF use them?
Dead bodies are much more of a giveaway than brass is.
> why does SF pick up their shit but not their brass?
Shit stinks, attracts animals and human shit is a pretty good indicator of somebody being there. Bear in mind a lot of conventional SF operations involve setting up OPs and the like where you want to leave no sign that you were there; for kinetic ops/direct action theyre gunna know you were there, either from the bodies or the fact that Ahmeds house has no doors left on hinges. So leaving brass isnt a massive issue.

I notice Japan's military uses it when training.
Most times with a purpose built bag and sometimes with a guy holding a motherfucking net.

Attached: Japanese_Army_soldiers_with_the_ground_self-defense_Force_train_inside_a_live-fire_shoot_house_durin (3456x2304, 3.52M)

>what is overgassing

You don't need one at the range... The brass Jew will catch your brass quicker than you can make it.

Japs have to account for every single round to prevent someone from sneaking out with a murder/suicide bullet.