Why does Jow Forums support the branch davidians even though they were insane pedophilic cultists?

Why does Jow Forums support the branch davidians even though they were insane pedophilic cultists?
I thought you guys were about responsible gun ownership and clearly those guys were not

Attached: branch-davidian-fire-01-gty-jc-180103_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xr9pQ1pIbiU
youtube.com/watch?v=s6RwqWdtMyQ
iangoddard.com/waco.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>they were insane pedophilic cultists?
Source

>insane pedophilic
will need broof-a-doodle-doo on those claims m80, but of course you are probably an boot licking statist boomer who believes the official government line

I'd be in Satan's corner before I chose the feds.

The Government said it user. Why do you think the Government would lie to you?

I keep hearing that this is the supposed reason that the feds didn't just overlook and ignore them, but I have yet to see any evidence suggesting that the dividians did anything objectionable.

What did Satan even do that was bad?
Isn't God the one just blowing entire cities off the map because some people like to put it in the pooper? I mean I get it, but at least make Satan worse.

Attached: 1562885599134.png (927x2380, 335K)

queers deserved to get

I know, I know, but still. What did satan even do? Convince them to do it in the pooper?

Because someone having a weird religion isn’t a good enough reason for the government to burn their children to death.

Because they were harmless law-abiding cultists and the insane pedo shit is Post-hoc Fed character assassination. They could have arrested Koresh at any time (he often left the compound to visit shops) but wanted to "send a message" to the US public about who was in charge, trouble is it backfired.

You dont have to like the Dravidians, but anyone who advocates for what happened to them is knowingly or otherwise also advocating their own execution by no-knock raid.

yes actually

>What did Satan even do that was bad?
everytime you hear someone call a clip a magazine or see someone who doesnt have trigger discipline or advocate for the removal of the 2nd
Thats satans work user

You forgot "you don't need X for hunting".

There was absolutely real evidence of pedophilia, but the feds had to justify their over use of force somehow

>real evidence of pedophilia
NO JANET THE DAVIDIANS NOT ME

Attached: f88ba507abacb991-2043x1024[1].jpg (2043x1024, 221K)

post it, while explaining why is wasn't mentioned in media until long into the siege

The name of Satan's game is to try and derail God's plan of salvation. He wants us to throw away our hope and convince God that we aren't worth saving. He also works tirelessly at this despite being entirely aware of prophecy that he gets his ass kicked because he really is that full of himself.

>prophecy
>implying its not propaganda
the revelations is literally heaven propaganda

>t. satanist

*no real evidence
Fuck that’s embarrassing

gas yourself you glownigger piece of shit. none of that is true.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xr9pQ1pIbiU
youtube.com/watch?v=s6RwqWdtMyQ

>even though they were insane pedophilic cultists?
Were they?
Because they never got their day in court, so all we have is the governments say so in the matter.
So, we can trust the government.......right?

God will set the whole earth aflame, user.

>insane pedophilic cultists
Just add furry to that and it's literally Jow Forums.

>There was absolutely real evidence of pedophilia
Annnnnnd we are still waiting........still waiting........................................................................................yes retard, still...waiting..............................................................................

Because there isn't any. Even with semi-auto, legal rifles, the ATF got blown the fuck out on their first try, and they are still butthurt to this day.

>call a clip a magazine
who has ever done this?

If the ATF was so close to being dissolved how was Waco not the nail in the coffin? Even if their raid was righteous, they fucked it up hard

I meant to say no real evidence
I am retarded though

>kids are being molested
>set the kids on fire

forget proof this whole scenario stinks if you think about it more than not at all

they would have grown up and molested more kids, the feds did the right thing

fuck the atf

Attached: dale.jpg (720x540, 45K)

>There are kids being molested by some crazy cultist!
>Lets fucking burn them alive and take pictures on top of the corpses!

>convince God that we aren't worth saving
Well he's right you know.

Attached: space reaper.jpg (299x300, 18K)

Why did they take an interest in waco in the first place anyway? Lots of different ideas floating around and its hard o get a clear picture of what really happened

If I may be controversial for one second, but how about you DON'T burn men, women, children alive just because your operational budget for the month ran, and decide to murder everyone outright to wrap it all up

Attached: 1531302757843.png (429x410, 10K)

>a former member trying to gain custody of their child after a divorce

No ex-member accused him of being a pedo except for some bitch in 2003. If he was a pedo the majority of ex-members would say so once the "cult spell" was broken.

I watched that made for tv show last year. Or the year before.
The government murdered those people. And got away with it.

I believe the orginal search warrant was for David selling an unregistered SBR. (No joke). He had been going to gun shows to sell guns to fund the needs of the compound/church.

There is no actual proof whatsoever of any of that, but there is a mountain of evidence of the ATF being the eternally incompetent and butthurt clowns they are. Not even other government entities like the ATF, especially after Waco where they not only had to completely fall back in what should have been a simple op, but got the FBI and even fucking Delta Force involved, all the while higher ups of all kinds both military and non military were questioning what the hell was going on and why they were so adamant about this meme group in Texas that wasn’t doing anything.

Why don't we all ask the crushed and burned remains of the dividians if they were able to escape in time. Why don't we ask them how many people suffocated before the fire, or who was wounded blinded and immobilized.

I guess we have to ask the assault teams, snipers and the Green berets.

Attached: DamageControl.gif (2000x1153, 365K)

brothers and sisters, let us take a moment to appreciate dem digits

Attached: 1555712836794.gif (320x240, 495K)

>cultists
yeah
>pedophilic
idk about that

interviews with the kids

Thats the irony. Nobody had ever heard of waco until then. Nobody knew what the fuck was even happening. The government fucked up. Then killed everyone to cover it up. The media being the media, needed a boogyman and made David, that person.

isn't there footage of DEEELTAAAAAAAA FOORCE WHOOOOA smoking people running out of the burning buildings lol

>There was absolutely real evidence of pedophilia

Remember kids, if you suspect you're being molested, go ahead and call the 1-800 number so we can come and burn you alive.

This tbqh famalam

Attached: 0FE0C366-6CBE-4A0E-8786-450035256713.jpg (1024x1024, 95K)

>there was absolutely absolutely no real evidence of pedophilia, but the feds had to justify there overuse of force somehow
There I fixed. Just forget

From the green text I'm guessing its because all the cover up shit they did, like branding Koresh a pedo, claiming they had a meth lab, manipulating evidence. ATF seems like they convinced the right people that the whole thing was a success. Stupid though, like when the raid was spoiled and they decided to continue with the same raid anyway.

lol just needed one word.

Are we talking about the Branch Davidians or the upper echelons of our government and Hollywood?

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-07-13-at-4.16.09-PM-768x472.png (768x472, 710K)

Nah man, theres just FLIR video of unnamed ""agents"" using military tactics and walking around outside of the building while rythmic "solar phenomena" occur repeatedly at rifle length from their bodies coincidentally at the same speed of automatic weapons fire. Said ""phenomena"" just so happening to be aimed at locations where dozens of davidians "like totally murdered each other" with rifles while trying to escape the burning building. Unfortunately somebody left the mobile morgue unplugged for a few weeks so no meaningful autopsies can be performed.

Didnt you listen to the FBI's expert's testimony?

This not to mention the incendiary flash bangs labeled suppressors at the police station and the fact the gov used a known flammable CS on the "compound"

>absolutely absolutely
Why do I do this?

QUINTS OF TRUTH.
YOU HAVE DEFEATED THE FINAL BOSS

Attached: Facebook2giggamustdie_cfe738_5013261-2.jpg (702x937, 140K)

I'm friends with one of David's sons. David did nothing wrong.

Why do bootlickers support the federal govt even though they are insane pedophiles?

It's almost like it was orchestrated by somebody to whom laws do not apply, isn't it?

timothy mcveigh did literally nothing wrong

Fuck the Branch Davidians they all deserved to die like the rats they were.

Lets save the children by burning them alive.
GTFO

he could have actually gone after the people who had caused the deaths instead of random paper pushers and their kids

No, he couldn't have, unless you think he could have found a way past the Secret Service. The OK City bombing, while terrible, was meant to send a message. "If you're going to kill children indiscriminately to achieve your ends, so will I. You're the ones who made this bed, now your servants get to lie in it." The message worked, for the most part. We have not had another Waco.

>t. BATFECES after finding zero evidence to justify murdering children and women.

>For the five months following the Waco inferno, Timothy McVeigh worked at gun shows and handed out free cards printed with Horiuchi's name and address, "in the hope that somebody in the Patriot movement would assassinate the sharpshooter". He wrote hate mail to the sniper, suggesting that "what goes around, comes around". McVeigh considered targeting Horiuchi, or a member of his family, before settling on a bombing attack on a federal building- choosing to target the Murrah Building.
He simply decided on the federal building because he knew it was going to send a message. Taking out Lon wouldn't have done anything.

it's not about supporting the child marrying pedo dividians it's about the ATF and FBI running people fleeing the building over with tanks while they flee from the rear, deploying a criminally negligent sharpshooter and having him kill the HVAC guy who was working on the water tower when SHTF, and creating the scenario where a bunch of women and children got gassed to death while the building burned around them.

WHEN THEM DIGITS COME AROUND
IT CAN ONLY BE THE TRUTHS

Except the branch davidians killed their own children

>ATF and FBI running people fleeing the building over with tanks while they flee from the rear,
I love how the story gets more crazy every time this comes up. First they barricaded them in. Then they shot them as they fled. Now they ran them over with tanks.

Not sure where else you can go with this. You overreached.

Before or after they were caught in an inferno with no way out except into the arms of people who had shown absolutely no restraint in murdering you? You can find footage of people burning to death on LiveLeak. A bullet would be a mercy.

No, as in they set their own inferno.

Lacking evidence of the accused being "insane pedophile occultists" I am left with doudbt.

Opposingly let us consider that given the federal government's track record, assuming your claims were true, would not the feds be more disposed to hiring them rather than destroying?
B

This

Attached: 1559720651280(2).jpg (960x779, 121K)

>an actual confirmed fact of the case is overreaching

when you put it that way, then yes, the actual things that happened at the BD's complex are so horrific that a lot of people, you included, CAN'T believe it. I mean those two or three forensic videography groups hired by the congressional committee? fuck those guys and their analysis of the FLIR footage from the helicopter. hogwash, all of it.

Are you retarded? They absolutely shot into the building on the opposite side where media wasn't filming, along with the FLIR footage showing fully automatic gunfire going into the building once the fire started, as well as one of the tanks used to pump cs gas into the building came off its tracks because it ripped off some poor fuckers leg after they ran him over.

Kill yourself you lying piece of shit.

Attached: hetbait.jpg (308x450, 24K)

The whole world knows the truth. You can lie all you want.

how old are you young fuck. I watched it Live.

Flir expert hired by congress confirmed thay the fire started by the branch dividians. You are confusing the actual expert with the unacreddited """""FLIR expert""""" who was paid by a docudrama.

See above. Also legs won't detract tanks you silly fucker.

As did i. There is zero actual evidence of anyone being either gunned down or run over.

Oh, and before you sperg out, here is a great write up about "muh flir".

iangoddard.com/waco.htm

But you will either ignore or be a conspiracytard or just say fuck science.

I don’t give a rats ass about the Davidians or their phony Christcuckery, but what I do give a rats ass about is the government (chiefly the ATF and FBI) pulling shit like that to try and flex their near nonexistent muscles to try and prove some sort of worth for their existence, especially in the case of the ATF. If the ATF had any solid ground to make arrests they could have easily done so when Koresh was frequently out and about, or could have done so when Koresh offered to letvagents who contacted a gun dealer investigate the compound back in 1992 due to reports of automatic fire. The whole raid was nothing but bullshit from the very beginning, for gods sake they couldn’t even recon the compound right for 7 months without being blatantly obvious to Koresh and the rest of the Davidians.

>no your source is wrong
>instead go and read this source from some literal who which proves im right and youre wrong haha sucker

suck my dick atf faggot

Looking into Waco and ruby ridge absolutely piss me off, nothing can get me this pissed of

Those dumbasses should've surrendered; there was nowhere to go.
They sacrificed their own children because stupidity.

>They sacrificed their own children
Nah, pretty sure the ATF did that with gas and incendiary devices.

Holy shit user, checked

Exactly they were fucked but their religious extremism had them thinking it was end of days. I have no need for use for people of that level of thinking and am glad they were disposed of.

GLOW NIGGERS GET OUT REEEEE

Attached: REEEEEEE.gif (543x105, 83K)

>compound full of child molesters and future child molesters
>government wipes them off the face of the earth
>people complain about it

Attached: 5198464.jpg (320x381, 11K)

You can't interview a charred corpse, son.

Jow Forums loves cunny, its not a surprise they'd identify with a pedo

look at that burning house user obviously the universe is punishing them because they are pedos

>Ruby Ridge Asian sniper disagrees.

this anons making sense

KEK never left

Attached: 1476849473370.jpg (677x370, 60K)

>""actual"" FLIR experts hired by or associated with the people waiting to get their careers ended or even prosecuted depending on public perception of the siege
>"why yes, that's just rythmic solar phenomena simultaneously happening at rifles length from multiple agents bodies at the same cyclic rate of automatic fire despite massive distances between the agents"
>"oh, and those really big IR signatures appearing after the agents throw things into a location around the davidian compound totally are just 'rythmic solar phenomena' as well, totally not grenades"
Glow nig or literal retard. How the fuck would you even reflect the suns light at 600-800RPM reliably from numerous disparate positions over dozens of meters to a single observer hundreds of meters away? How the fuck would said IR observer pick up just 1ms light flashes with minuscule IR signature crystal clear identically to how gunfire shows up in FLIR? That literally isn't even how IR works.

Found the batfag.