Is the IDF the only military that allows women to serve in the front lines...

Is the IDF the only military that allows women to serve in the front lines? I’ve read that Soviet women soldiers also served in the front lines , is this true?

Attached: 14FC3CDA-461B-461B-998C-8EE70DB373A8.jpg (485x303, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nichola_Goddard
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is there such a thing as jewish men anyways?

They're called the Swiss.

I think the women served in the soviet tank divisions?

No, the US does now, along with a bunch of EU militaries - all of which have militaries mostly for show or to keep the citizens down if need be, and none of which expect to fight a serious war anytime soon.

Canada, for whatever thats worth...

We actually had an foo chick get killed in Afghanistan, big news at the time
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nichola_Goddard

No they don't serve in the front lines the "gender-equality" units are glorified border guard. It's a meme, there are no women in the actual fighting battalions (mech infantry, armor, commando etc)

>t. military Jew

Most commonwealth militarys do in some form. And in spite of the propaganda, mixed and all female Israeli units are all rear echelon, intel and border guard units, not pure combat arms.

Now that the wars are safely over/irrelevant, women now serve on the FRONT LINES* of the US military

*guarding the FOB, maybe

As far as the Israelis, they did pretty extensive trials of women infantry from about 2006-2009. The results weren't encouraging, but most of the English-language sources on the details were scrubbed off the Internet sometime around 2015. They maintain a couple of mixed auxiliary "combat" units left over from this experiment.

The Red Army in WW2 had a lower percentage of women personnel than the US military did during the Gulf War, and the overwhelming majority of them were medical personnel (e.g. nurses). Any impression you have to the contrary is the result of propaganda.

I've heard that they make better pilots/drivers because they're smaller and strength takes a backseat to reflexes
>less overall volume=less blood to slosh around in high-G turns, compression suit works better
>female body has less big blood vessels for horny time, can stop bleeding quicker (don't die from period)

I really don't think women should have the possibility to get captured and raped by the enemy.

Imagine if one of those beautiful F35 pilot girls in the Air Force one day gets shot down in an actual conflict. Sure, she passed SERE but she is eventually caught by some dudes in a regular Russian infantry unit, what the fuck do you think is going to happen to her?

Or lets imagine we put women in as 88M's (truck drivers,) she's doing routes in Afghanistan when one day some revolutionaries ambush her truck grab her and bounce the fuck out.

Putting women in any sort of combat or combat support unit is retarded. They need to segregate units.

The IDF doesn't let anyone serve on the front line. They send Americans to do it instead.

Soviet Women served in the front lines in WW2 because it was a total war of survival. Once the Soviets started winning, the women stayed home.
Likewise as the Allies entered Berlin you saw German women in combat roles.

But it wasn't because of how progressive the USSR or Germany was, it was because they didn't have the manpower and were fielding anyone they could.

Men have faster reflexes

There are only 3 battalions in the IDF which deploy females in front line roles the majority of the front line roles are still filled by men.

They're also the only military to allow Americans to serve on their front lines.

Non of what you said is true.

Probably what happens in every war. Lots of rape.

Quoting wikipedia: "There were 800,000 women who served in the Soviet Armed Forces during the war,[1] which is roughly 3 percent of total military personnel.[2] The number of women in the Soviet military in 1943 was 348,309, 473,040 in 1944, and then 463,503 in 1945.[3] Of the medical personnel in the Red Army, 40% of paramedics, 43% of surgeons, 46% of doctors, 57% of medical assistants, and 100% of nurses were women.[4] Nearly 200,000 were decorated and 89 of them eventually received the Soviet Union's highest award, the Hero of the Soviet Union, among which some served as pilots, snipers, machine gunners, tank crew members and partisans, as well as in auxiliary roles.[5][6]"

About 2 500 of these were snipers. I can find no number for the percent of female fighters of the partizans.

Anyway you guys are missing out on one important bit. These women were volunteers, not conscripts. Unlike the men who were almost all conscripts.

kek

Among others.

"Overseas residents can serve in the IDF through various volunteer programs which are for young non-Israelis of Jewish background who are legal residents in Israel (and descendants of a Jewish grandparent) and overseas Israelis who are younger than 24 (men), 21 (women), 36 (physicians). The programs consist typically of 18 months of IDF service (21 months, if IDF-Hebrew study program, or ulpan, is necessary) including extended training for those joining combat units or 1 month of non-combat training. All overseas volunteers serve in regular Israeli military units. "

....not that I didn't get the joke.

this jew gets it.
>its propaganda

I remembering hearing about a Soviet tank commander, anyway we did a trail of women in tanks here in Israel, and after basic training we sent them back to office jobs, where they belong.

this
the only fighting they do is shooting drug smugglers

Time to enlist!?!

I know it's anecdotal evidence, but during my time as a technician, there was one female pilot in the squadron I worked at and she was quite below average.

Women have universally slower reflexes.
>better drivers
ever been outside your house?

If that were true, all motorsports would be dominated by women. Whereas in real life even the toughest propaganda can't keep them in the top levels more than a couple season, so hard they suck.

Shooting unarmed youths is hardly a 'frontline'

Historically, Vietnam has employed women in insurgent ops

Don’t you know? Women ARE better drivers. The reason they aren’t successful is because evil misogynistic corporations refuse to sponsor women and Nazi-run teams refuse to hire them because they know a woman would reveal the fact that they have tiny penises. FACT: transwomen of color are the superior life form.

Jej

Women already serve as truck drivers. I did OSUT at FLW as an engineer. We had to march past a transportation unit's barracks pretty regularly. It was nicknamed the Whorehouse because dudes were always getting caught sneaking in and out and chicks would even occasionally flash us as we were going by.