Watch this absolute FUCKING madman from MOTHERFUCKING TEXAS shoot a FUCKING BOAR'S DICK OFF with a GODDAMN 40MM CANNON

Watch this absolute FUCKING madman from MOTHERFUCKING TEXAS shoot a FUCKING BOAR'S DICK OFF with a GODDAMN 40MM CANNON

Attached: Screenshot_20190721-145936.jpg (1920x1080, 663K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4bVLabr3ZxQ#searching
youtube.com/watch?v=PbmhNsAhN8s
youtube.com/watch?v=vAfJG1PMjbY
youtube.com/watch?v=y0ss6gCPNs4
youtube.com/watch?v=EL13quhcUMw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZL4rePg7rjE
youtubedoubler.com/?video1=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFteJlDJvqY&start1=&video2=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbmhNsAhN8s&start2=268&authorName=
twitter.com/AnonBabble

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4bVLabr3ZxQ#searching

no

Maybe post the actual link
youtube.com/watch?v=PbmhNsAhN8s

Wow that was an awful shot, I wouldn't even have publicized that.

Need webm ASAP, this is 100% based and, quite possibly, redpilled.

Not really, he hit the boar in its guts and it still didnt die for over 100 yards. He even had to unload his glock on it because it was such a terrible shot.
This is basically proof you still need some fucking shot placement no matter how insanely huge your bore is. That is, unless your bore is literally the size of the entire target.
Hmm, boar sized bore...

>from MOTHERFUCKING TEXAS

The concept and the fact he shot off the peepee is definitely based.

imagine being that much of a retard to make an animal suffer unnecessarily to show off your piece of shit "canon"

Fucking disguising idiot. If you are going to hunt use an adequate weapon. All he did was unnecessary suffering. What an absolute cunt

Okay, I'll agree.

Attached: 1526681704919.png (800x800, 374K)

Spastics of a feather flock together.

I'm gonna shoot YOUR peepee off

Attached: 1533076890343.png (607x582, 132K)

Anyone have the screencap of a user's tale about how his dog got mauled by boars? As a reminder for these faggots who think boars deserve a swift death.

Boo fucking hoo animals kill animals, doesn't mean a """hunter""" should inflict unnecessary suffering for no good reason.

Boo fucking hoo a hunter inflicted unnecessary suffering for no good reason, doesn't mean """animals""" should be killed painlessly

Wherem'st thy fucc do I obtain a 40mm cannon from

Attached: quake_champions_screenshot-1030x579.jpg (1030x579, 107K)

You know boars are the niggers of the animal kingdom right? All they do is reproduce and destroy the hard work and property of innocent people. Who gives a fuck if he shot it in the gut.

I knew i would be a trick, but i clicked it anyway

See

I was expecting to see a pig dick careening through the air, end over end.
I am disappoint.

While everyone here obviously understands your point, do not lose sight of the fact that this animal is not responsible for the fact that it is here, it's just living it's life and we have the capacity to limit its suffering. We brought them over on purpose. Anger is easy compassion is a virtue.

It's kind of based in proof of concept, but not so based in execution. I mean, people have more humane kills with bows but yeah, big surprise a 1.5" steel ball passing through a body does damage

Attached: 1554011110757.jpg (777x437, 60K)

You'd get your hunter's license taken away and a juicy fine on top for something like this in Germany.
I hate it when people don't respect their prey.
I know boars and deer destroy the environment but that's because we killed the predators. Well it's better that sadistic fucks have the chance to live their urges out on animals rather than humans.

what a faggot, gut shot and the boar ran for like 100 yards before it died

>Anger is easy compassion is a virtue.
Yeah, I'm sure you'd be saying that if a Chechen cut your hands off, castrated, and crucified you.
inb4 boars

Have sex :^)

>Anger is easy compassion is a virtue.

Attached: get mad.jpg (1023x815, 153K)

Wild hogs are a plague here in the US. They are a pest that needs to be exterminated, they are not even eaten most of the time because the meat is terrible and usually infested. Most serious hunters try to be as efficient in their wholesale slaughter as possible, which means hunting in groups, or using explosives.

youtube.com/watch?v=vAfJG1PMjbY
youtube.com/watch?v=y0ss6gCPNs4

Where do you get 40mm ammo?

ya, its better off getting a slow death from its predators like a mountain lion and cubs because they totally are not sadistic in any way

Thats not true at all. The Spaniards brought over piglets in the 1700s for food. Let them roam. And it got out of control. They mutated into boars. And now plague my home state of TX.
Cows? They arnt native to north america either. Horses? Nope. Not native either.
There, you learned something today.

Don't forget Jesus driving out merchants from the temple, whipping the shit out of them in the process. Justified anger

It's not really 40mm, he's firing 1.5 inch ball barings.

It's amazing what living in the hottest, flattest, most boring terrain imaginable will drive you to achieve.

YOU NEVER SHOOT OFF SOMEONES OR ANYTHINGS DICK OFF.

>precaution cap
Or in other words, how to know someone is an inbred mongoloid within the first second of the video.
Watching the rest of the video proves my point.

Attached: IMG-20190717-WA0002.jpg (1200x1600, 302K)

He thought he was going to hit high so aimed lower for sure kill. He was off. He tried for humane kill but didn't get as planned. Stop being a whiny cunt

We pay people to fly around in helicopters at dusk with thermals and mag dump into herds of the damn things here. Their wallows and feces poison our rivers, they damage much of the local flora, and they are displacing native havolinas.

We need to step up real eradication efforts, but now that some software developer from Oracle will pay $1k for hunting at a feeder, our native environment will only suffer more.

Horses are native to North America, m8. Or at least, mustangs are. We still have wild mustangs in the states and their native-ness here is well documented.

based retard

horses are not native to the americas, unbased retard

lol you must be a piece of shit IRL

it's black powder, you can make one without too much trouble

To deny anger is to deny your humanity. Anger can be righteous, and anger can drive good men to do important things. Anger without action is cowardice, because despite being angry, the person is not driven to action, but wishes others to do the deed for them.

he shoots at 5:25 if anyone's wondering

Horses were brought over from Europe. After being let free. They to morphed into mustangs. Mustangs are not native to north america

He sounds like he grew up in SA with a south african accent, and then moved to Texas and developed a southern accent.

different unbased retard here, you're right in that the current north american horses are not native. that being said, the imported horses that came from spain are genetically identical to the horse population of pre-pleistocene north america, they are the same animals even though the population died off and had to be reintroduced, which is why they're non-invasive and not a problem :/

Oh how Germany has fallen

Horses actually we're native to North America, but they died off and went naturally extinct in North America, European settlers reintroduced them when horses escaped captivity.

>he's transgender now

holy fuck lmao

the guy was adjusting the gun with fucking wheels, cut him some slack

>shooting some round steel ball out of a pipe
>muh 40mm cannon!

kys

Attached: anti air 3 big.jpg (480x360, 37K)

so do all cannons, still a horrible shot compard to these guys at 1000 yards.

youtube.com/watch?v=EL13quhcUMw

Not an excuse, if hes using shitty homemade weponry he should do a lot of test and train shoot with it so he can kill it as humanly possible instead of hunting animals and trying to be cool, the guy is fag and cringe

>he's transgender now
my sides are obliterrated

Attached: huehuehue.jpg (524x550, 93K)

Art becoming life. Loud, obnoxious, useless creature becomes transgendered and plastered all over the internet.

No.

Attached: 1559593202827.png (203x171, 3K)

They're also not as big a pest in Germany.
They poison rivers, completely destroy farms, drive out other animals, decimate the food source for animals they dont drive out, they tear up roads, kill pets, carry LOADS of disease, etc.
Feral hogs are the biggest and most destructive nuisance in the US.

Early migrations of humans arriving in the ice age wiped out North America's native horse population, the horse was not reintroduced until the spanish arrived thousands of years later. "Wild" Mustangs are not natural, they are introduced.

It's a muzzloader dingus

>cock and ball torture
youtu dot be/wluwslGu8hE?start=105

You better be a damn good shot fag

youtube.com/watch?v=ZL4rePg7rjE

Gas the pigs, bacon war now

>Wherem'st
>fucc
>Quake Champions
Jow Forums is 18+

the boomer comments are always the best part
>i get that they are invasive and need to be controlled. i frequently hunt, for both population control and meat in the freezer... but taking multiple shots at a carcass while dancing around it and giggling about it not only shows a lack of maturity, but a complete lack of respect for each and every creature on this earth... publishing it on the www only leads to crazy liberals wanting to enforce even stricter gun control measures... every last one of you should be ashamed of yourselves

That boomer can absolutely eat a dick. Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me. Fuck Oinkers, they need to be purged from this continent.

>As a reminder for these faggots who think boars deserve a swift death.
Wild pigs are a total menace that needs dealt with in whatever way necessary.

REMOVE OINK

You’re a real fucking asshole. If you’re going to kill something, regardless of what it is, you do it as quickly and efficiently as possible. Leave the edgy ISIS bullshit for sandniggers.

>went naturally extinct in North America
I thought outdoor cats killed them off.

youtubedoubler.com/?video1=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFteJlDJvqY&start1=&video2=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbmhNsAhN8s&start2=268&authorName=

I made a fun doubler frens

So fuckwit starts off by driving his loaded 'precaution cap' cannon out innadesert.
>its been loaded for about 3 weeks
Test fires and the triggerfalls off.
Seriously wtf.

Attached: south-park-s12e08c08-thats-just-weak-16x9.jpg (960x540, 61K)

this redditry should be bannable

nice I like it

4th reich when hans?

Attached: images (5).jpg (256x197, 7K)

>whipping the shit out of them in the process
He didn't tho, that's just fanfiction of artists. Considering that there were guards at the temple, it's more likely Jesus just threw an autistic fit. He also didn't allow Peter to use his sword in Jesus' defense. Your religion preaches non-violence, get over it.

absolutely fucking based. Any retard cocksucker can shoot a boar, or even take down a boar with a arrow. But this absolute sportsmans with respect for the wild animal gave it the chance of a lifetime and pursued it with a fucking CANNON! No more lucky creature on the planet. Even followed up before it was safe to reduce it's suffering.

>Defending animal torture

Go die in Iraq

>loading up an SUV with a cannon to shoot out of the back window
fucking BASED
God bless America

>he's transgender now

Attached: 1549927846772.png (604x675, 587K)

>havolina
Had not heard of these. Weird looking little retard runts, aren't they?

Attached: jerkinoffathtegym.webm (640x1130, 259K)

jesus . liked favorited and subbed tho

Attached: 0b98ab23866defe02cfd18103705baba.jpg (919x1013, 182K)

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Attached: FC6DA3C7-D67D-4E34-AEC9-BECCD6CA7E1E.jpg (480x319, 10K)

>these are the boomers who sight in their 30-30 at 100 yards on a 3 foot group

You can't even hunt with semiautomatics, you cucks. Silence.

lmao imagine getting your loisence taken away for hunting with an auto-loader then getting upset because americans can do what they want

Anger without immediate action can also be discretion in the face of unfavorable odds. An unpleasant reality for the real world.

:^)

Yeah from what I understand Javelina (I think that's how it's spelt) are just small boar. Apparently the meat tatses better though. Indigenous to South Texas if you ever want to try your hand at bagging one

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, absolutely fucking based and cannonpilled

Attached: 1563160251534.png (982x980, 807K)

Killyourself European

Well, i do use a bolt action 308 that i shoot at 100-150 yards, so i like to use that or my dubble barrel with slugs

Absolutely fucking based. 11/10 do it again cannnon man

>hey cooter, how acret is that thang
>Oh it'll shoot the dick off a hog at 30 yards billy
Jokes aside. Oink successfully removed

based