Anti-gun roommates

I'm moving from CA to a more gun friendly state, however my roommates seem pretty liberal.

How do I hide my power level so it isn't awkward? I got like 10 guns and I have no idea how I'm gonna hide a bunch of milsurp in a tiny room.

Attached: 1541375557963.jpg (800x587, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/harvard-grad-student-told-to-move-out-of-apartment-after-roommates-find-her-legally-owned-firearms-uncomfortable
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just don't fucking tell them, and shove all the guns under the bed in a duffel bag

What makes them seem pretty liberal? Maybe they're the "Shall not infringe!" kind of liberal.

Insure all your guns
record all the serial numbers
keep names of degenerates who might sell them
keep names of people who are virtuous enough to steal them from you
don't hide anything, be as obvious as you can
let him know you really like guns and really just want to be left alone
if he "catches" you with guns, it's going to be a lot worse he is going to feel as if you betrayed him
So be upfront, and stop being a fucking pussy.

You'll either find out right now, if you wont be able to room with him. Rather than get forced into a bind when he wants to kick your ass out for "betraying" him wtih your "disgusting hobby"

BEEN THERE DONE THAT BRO
BE UPFRONT OR DONT DO IT AT ALL
That is, unless you're willing to murder him when he evicts you on this stupid reason, and starting the boogaloo.

Attached: 1533431785408.jpg (665x835, 55K)

Wait until they sign the lease, then who the fuck cares. They're not gonna cancel the lease and move out just because you have guns. Keep them in you room, if they somehow notice them and make a stink as them why the fuck they were in your room.
Don't be a bitch. You're the gun owning chad, they're the weak liberal bitch. Impose your will upon them.

Handguns inside of boots in the closet or in big jacket pockets. Rifles under a pile of dirty clothes.
Or invest in one of those bookcases with hidden compartments. They make big enough for carbines, at least.

keep them in cases. I have 6 rifles, I keep them in gun socks inside of gun cases, mostly for their own protections since I like milsurp and dont want them getting (more) dinged or rusted. And I put half of them under my bed and the other half next to bed in the 12 inch space between the wall and the bed.

People probably think they are instruments when they first see them. But nothing brings people around more than going shooting. People are rightfully so scared of guns, but after the hitting the range they usually just see it for the fun hobby it is.

>People are rightfully so scared of guns
no

faggot
this

>shove all the guns under the bed in a duffel bag
Do you truly believe that this is a smart decision with liberal roommates whom he is trying to hide his guns from?

If he has his own room, yes. Roommates don't typically snoop around each others shit, especially under beds. From OP's description it sounds like he has his own room, unless multiple people will be crammed like sardines in a singular room.

Unless in the off chance you have crazy schizo bitches like the one the woman below, OP will be alright.

foxnews.com/us/harvard-grad-student-told-to-move-out-of-apartment-after-roommates-find-her-legally-owned-firearms-uncomfortable

>Typically
Stop assuming shit.
When it comes to guns you can't leave shit like that to chance.

OP. Just buy a big ass safe. If he ask what it's for, you can lie and say it's for family Heirlooms or some shit. Personally since he's your roommate, and pays his share of the rent, I feel as if he's entitled to know that there are firearms in the house he also lives in. He doesn't have to know how many tho.

Attached: 1562686802366.jpg (533x405, 33K)

>however my roommates seem pretty liberal
Do they? Do they, really, or do you just not understand what "liberal" means?

Attached: 863c0e8429e89313070e5e10d77d1c45e9cf63ee3309efed44cb2a9e8fe73f2b.jpg (1200x640, 128K)

Don't try to hide it. That's just asking for a shitshow down the line. Especially if they turn out to be the types of retards that will try to destroy them.

Attached: Sledge_Hammer_Dynamit.jpg (630x487, 84K)

come up with the story that your female neighbor was going to get raped by a pack of niggers but she avoided it by shooting 2 niggers dead...this feminist approach might open their minds a bit.

Pay a homeless man to break into and threaten you and your buds. When he does shoot him dead and they will praise you as their hero

Start wearing a trench coat and talk about how much you hate bullies. They might find you cool and concerned about social justice matters like they are.
This plan will succeed, and they'll accept you, and eventually your hobbies.

>don’t hide your gats
>your retard roomies my be the type to try to destroy them
what could possibly go wrong with user going “hey retard roomies, check out all these sweet guns!”

Spanish civli war, right?

Worst case, put an Antifa tag on your gun box and tell your hippie roomster that it's in case the govt finally goes full fascist, but that you can't tell more because the Maoist brigade to you to keep quiet. You will be their hero.

>not just being such a chad that your sissy roommates will pretend to like your guns and claim that they're "not a liberal, but also don't really like trump very much" in order to gain your approval

ITT literal retards with no social skills or experience try to give advice.