Im from finland and im studying in usa. I have crush on this girl from texas and i want to ask her out...

Im from finland and im studying in usa. I have crush on this girl from texas and i want to ask her out. So is gun range good place to have a date?

I havent shoot gunt since my conscription.

Attached: fa_mg_kvkk_o1.jpg (800x529, 92K)

Be careful not to hurt your shoulder with a 22lr carbine

If she is from texas u good, if not nope!

Probably not dude. That’s something you do once she has let you put the penis in her hole. You do you though

Wew lad

not a good first date no. so something normie first

How well do you know her?
Does she go shooting at this gun range?

Might be an amusing icebreaker to get her chuckling. "This Finnish boy thinks we're all gun toting cowboys in Texas. He cute."

this but if shes from Huston or a LIIIBURUUHL shes probably going to think you are a murderer and ghost you. Listen to this guy and take her tubing or rock climbing. For lunch/dinner I recommend Mexican food. Generous portions, good food and CHEAP

I have fired one of these

Attached: 300px-Cc_apilas.jpg (300x198, 19K)

She told that she used to go on hunting trips with his bro and father

As long as she's not from Little California anyway.

If you're both not used to a range, don't go as a first date. Neither of you will be able to help the other if there's an issue, and you'll both end up being babysat by an RSO. Go on normie dates first and then you can go to a range once the awkward phase is over.

>fired an APILAS

Dear Lord almighty.
Let this man pass.

Was it a punition?

pekka perkele, mikset vie sitä vaikka leffaan? :D

This.
Gun range date is recipe for disaster, juste take her to the movies.

skrattista autistille, tulee toimimaan ihan yhtä hyvin kuin suomessakin

You're lying.

>yank pmt when all Finnish men have shot mgs and rockets

>LAW having recoil

>Morons falling for an obviously bait thread

Nice try snow jew but we all know finland aint real

Attached: D3753E8A-FD5C-42B5-83F1-391A6128FCFD.jpg (500x500, 60K)

Unless you know for a fact that she is a gun nut or super far right right, a range trip isn't that great an idea for a date. Sadly, a lot of urban areas in Texas are super lefty now, so she could fall anywhere on the political spectrum.

Attached: a37582d3.jpg (1046x785, 157K)

Attached: 1494323588608.png (451x423, 20K)

>suomalainen astronautti
huutista from every motherfucking tuutista

Never forget Timothy Kopra

Maailmamme tarvitsee kommunismia, jos vain päästäkseen eroon jenkkiburgereista.

Attached: Julilauta.jpg (796x718, 183K)

Attached: a221e103.png (486x438, 62K)

Ironic, seeing how every conscript trains and lives with a 5lb 7.62x39 RK rifle, with many also training w/ 54R rifles and MGs.
Some even get to blast 12.7mm AA MGs and literal artillery.

>Was it a punition?
not him, but no.
APILAS was the main portable AT weapon of choice up to these very days, alongside with the M72 A5 LAW.

It's now being phased out in favor of the NLAW and updated M72 models

Attached: Russian NSV 12.7x108mm heavy machine-gun, Finnish service.jpg (800x533, 89K)

Yes I know that. In France, it was often offered to soldiers as an alternative to jail. Most people chose jail. I've heard first-hand tales of broken bones, lacerated faces and dislocated shoulders.

I doubt those stories. APILAS sure kicks but its not that bad lol. Or maybe the training was just bad

yes, the idea was to punish non-trained soldiers.

One of the first dates I had with my gf was a Jow Forums meet up.

how can they afford that lol
only a few people get to shoot the M72's here much less the APILAS

I like what this user has to say.
If you're taking her on a date somewhere she hasn't been before it is a good idea to first have experience in that area. That way you can help her if she needs it.
OP go to a range first, learn the rules, and then you should take her.

pray to god she isnt from austin or houston

They ended up with a metric fuckton of them in 1985, around 72.000. They were supposed to sell them to the UK, but the deal fell through. It was used as a stopgap measure until the arrival of the Eryx in 1991.

Six years is hardly enough to burn though 72.000 launchers, so they found creative uses for them.

She'll probably outshoot you finnish user. Hate to say

>girl
You’re not fooling anyone

Attached: 80F4DCE0-D100-496C-8E19-FFB2D756FA57.gif (630x385, 3.37M)

rarted also

If she's from Texas just fill a troff with ranch dressing and bring a hose to wash her down with

Attached: image.jpg (1080x880, 263K)

It's not a good place for a first date. Ideally, you should pick somewhere neutral, where you can talk and figure each other out. Also, somewhere either of you can easily bail in case the date goes sideways.