FACT: The overpressure from a .50 passing NEAR you is enough to tear off limbs and kill you

FACT: The overpressure from a .50 passing NEAR you is enough to tear off limbs and kill you.

Attached: 1531374033571.jpg (835x773, 333K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YrHpe5Z93wM
youtube.com/watch?v=6P3uwl5HzzQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FACT: no it's not

Kill yourself

my buddys uncles nephews cousin who is a SEAL sniper told me anything within a 50foot radius of the .50BMG is instantly liquefied into a smooth jelly reminiscent of grape jelly.

t. Brainlet

Attached: serveimage.png (213x237, 7K)

*reminiscent of grape jelly in both texture and flavor

Well I heard from my dad brother in laws best friends sister that she knew a guy that took 5 rounds from his M1 garand to kill a tiger.

Anyone feel like this right about now?

Attached: False Confession Geese.jpg (1143x649, 269K)

I'm so fucking tired of this meme
It only works if its a QUANTUM .50 that passes near a person.

Go die you faggot

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YrHpe5Z93wM

I am NOT seeing any arguments here, just insults from incels....................

Correct. The .50 tears the fabric of the universe.

YeeeHUUPPP, them fiddy cals sure got some WHALLOP behind em, mmmHMM them hadjis get blown apart if the dang thing gets ner em, tell you whut!

Attached: A-10_Fuddhog.jpg (900x735, 121K)

2 thicc 4u

This meme again.

Attached: 1496266233029.jpg (1000x584, 52K)

Just what are you trying to prove?

There's this youtube video where a guy shoots a deer with .50 BMG and misses by a few inches, but the explosion from the round blew the deer's leg off and killed it

theres a video of your mom blowing the 79 steelers starting o line but you dont see me bringing it up

>current year+4
>still responding seriously to obvious bait

There is a video of your father getting gangraped by a pack or drunken gopniks so drunk that they thought he was a woman. You don't seem to bring that up.

Fact: Jews have been kicked out of 109 countries.

(You)

Fraid not, just urban legend,

.50 BMG moves at about mach 2.5, and (being
super generous here,) it has a shockwave coming off it at about 30 degrees
that results in a pressure ratio of about 1.65
so the pressure behind the shock is 65% higher than the pressure in front, that's is a like 9.5 psi difference, enough to mayyybe burst your eardrum if you're unlucky.

Then why didn’t you post it?

>This many people falling for this shit thread

Attached: 1521948768677.png (414x419, 273K)

FACT: OP is the straightest person on Jow Forums and is not a faggot in anyway shape or form.

Attached: image0-2.jpg (670x490, 255K)

I think they're just shitposting like OP.

I had a HMG buddy tell me this want true but the ear drum thing is and at the muzzle there is some truth to this.

And I heard a cop once say that he saw a 9mm bounce off a windshield without cracking it

Attached: 1561812007756.jpg (645x729, 48K)

purely a coincidence

Attached: 1562579504915.png (506x474, 40K)

One time my dads friend saw an engine block explode when it was hit by a 45acp.

>FACT: The overpressure from a .50 passing NEAR you is enough to tear off limbs and kill you.

FACT BY an act of God in my youth I had numerous round of 12.7MM pass by me through a window and wall and impact the wall behind me and the only damage I suffered was from spall and cement particles that peppered the back of my neck and shoulders and head (and cause me severe pain when they move my spine and shoulder joins to this day). OP is as ever a faggot

>low effort forum sliding
sage goes in options

Not him, I think this is what he's referring to
youtube.com/watch?v=6P3uwl5HzzQ

My old immigrant uncle said he was shooting some special russian black tips way back in the day, story is he was passed out drunk at night and fired at a broken T-72 near the barracks for the lulz, to his suprise he found two holes on both sides of the tank, got scared, packed his shit and ran. Lucky bastard because Chernobyl accident happened that same night and his station was pretty close

sUrE iS sUmMeR iN hErE

Ur all cucks roflmao lololololol I am teh best Jow Forumsomando evar!

Attached: chief.jpg (1280x720, 39K)

>sliding

what is there to even slide? this isn't Jow Forums

>what is there to even slide?
If only Jow Forumsfags asked this question more often on their board.

ru a blak knicker or a whyt knicker

Jow Forums actually has things to slide though. there were threads on epstein's weird pedo island at least 3 years prior to now, with people calling it a crazy conspiracy theory the whole time

Ill post it..

A 50 CAL ROUND JUST WENT OVER MY HOUSE!!!

A near pass of a supersonic projectile has a unique sound. A near pass of a skipped tumbling supersonic round has a cool sound. Even if its the space shuttle going overhead at 1k feet supersonic you will be fine. Your windows not so fortunate. An appendage hit from a 50 or bigger like the 20mm or 30mm is messy and not likely survivable from blood loss. A few coagulate well and go into zombie mode from shock. You larpers suck.

Attached: 1563033926938.png (771x888, 699K)

TRUE.

Yes, this is why the shooter dies as well every time a .50 is used. now go suck start one and get a Darwin Award, it'll be the only success you ever have.