Ok, you have to liberate this tanker from the Iranians. How do you do it?

Ok, you have to liberate this tanker from the Iranians. How do you do it?

I say put the SBS on it sneakily by submarine then go full call of duty on the IRGC.

Attached: _107957901_stena_bulk_tanker_v3_640-nc.png (640x437, 339K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/british-kids-now-fatter-counterparts-12567593
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2018/04/03/londons-murder-rate-higher-than-new-york-citys/480860002/
blog.skepticallibertarian.com/2013/01/12/fact-checking-ben-swann-is-the-uk-really-5-times-more-violent-than-the-us/
npr.org/2018/06/21/622294777/u-s-population-is-becoming-older-and-less-white-than-ever-before
bbc.com/news/uk-21511904
thesun.co.uk/news/2099502/white-british-population-has-fallen-by-more-than-half-in-just-20-years-in-parts-of-uk-as-country-becomes-more-segregated/
youtube.com/watch?v=oLiwQ5uVECY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Q-ship
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd really love the SBS to have their own Iranian Embassy Siege to promote them.

Send a drone to grab the British Flag and tell the Swedish to pickup the rest.

The tanker is only one part of the problem - you need to recover the crew.

So good luck explaining why you got one of the many nationalities killed during your recovery operation.

None of them are Brits anyway

Attached: whiterthanyoumohamed.jpg (474x359, 37K)

Do they still have the crew? I don’t think any of them were British citizens.

Why do Britbongs spam mutt memes when they have a hyper obesity rates, crime rate rates and mix racing than United States and the rest of the EU?
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/british-kids-now-fatter-counterparts-12567593

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2018/04/03/londons-murder-rate-higher-than-new-york-citys/480860002/

blog.skepticallibertarian.com/2013/01/12/fact-checking-ben-swann-is-the-uk-really-5-times-more-violent-than-the-us/

npr.org/2018/06/21/622294777/u-s-population-is-becoming-older-and-less-white-than-ever-before

bbc.com/news/uk-21511904

thesun.co.uk/news/2099502/white-british-population-has-fallen-by-more-than-half-in-just-20-years-in-parts-of-uk-as-country-becomes-more-segregated/

Attached: EB1DBEEF-C727-44AA-9BD3-394CA25E1A4D.jpg (625x833, 111K)

>install SAM battery pointing against Israel virtual air space
>let the juices handled it

if the bongs were smart they'd have seen this coming and made the ship into a massive floating RCIED

Attached: 1432071435175.gif (375x304, 790K)

>Why do Britbongs spam mutt memes when they have a hyper obesity rates, crime rate rates and mix racing than United States and the rest of the EU?
I cannot begin to tell you how wrong that is

Send an entire carrier group is into the Gulf. Demand the release of the tanker, or face the consequences. If Iran is stupid enough to face down a carrier group, proceed.

Use F-35s and F-22s from nearby airbases to eliminate Iranian air defense around the harbor where the tankers are being held. Insert seal teams to designate targets for F-18s, eliminating any resistance. Then crew the tanker up and sail her out. If the Iranian navy tries to stop you, plaster them with air launched Harpoons. If the Iranian navy tries to shoot missiles at the tanker, we get to do something I consider really cool, which is having F-18s target and shoot down enemy antiship missiles.

I have no actual military training and my plan will probably get hundreds of people killed and start a war. But hey, we saved the tanker.

Okay, after reading through your cherrypicked articles I'm beginning to now:
>pic related, as of 2019, all of which we scored below you btw, so it isn't cherrypicked
>London's murder rate higher than New York
Wow! It's higher than one major city in the US! Lets completely forget about Detroit, Chicago, Atlanta, Baltimore, Compton, New Jersey, Philadelphia, and Miami, lets just forget about all those cities with murder rates leaps and bounds ahead of London and just focus on a city that's generally improved since the 70s-80s
>is the UK 5 times more violent than the US
I don't know do we have police that merclessly beat citizens over hurting their feefees?
youtube.com/watch?v=oLiwQ5uVECY
>Why have British citizens left London
Because they got better jobs and wanted to move to a nice market town in rural England where it's generally much healthier, fresh, and far less polluted?
>white British population has fallen by more than half in just 20 years
Yeah, you really cherrypicked your articles huh. Do you know absolutely anything about the demographics of Europe and the west for that matter? How we're literally nothing out of the ordinary? How we're still 85% white and how our ethnic generation are gonna procreate? Hell I'm already planning to have 3-5 kids.

Attached: 45343655645674765.png (427x308, 3K)

Every Naval Doctrine and Strategy of the US and UK directly says in big red bold letters: "DO NOT SAIL A CARRIER GROUP INTO THE STRAIGHT OF HORMUZ"

Its not a matter of which military is greater, which is obvious anyway. Its a obvious gambit that NATO would never walk into. We send in Cruisers and Destroyers only.

Why would we even need to take it by force? We could just increase sanctions a little bit and watch as their country starves.

I REALLY like what we did 6 months ago: We increases our oil production, at the same time, OPEC increased theirs, we exteneded the deadline for east asian iranian oil sanctions, and russia and venezula increased their production to try to keep their economies afloat.

So in the span of a month, we had every top oil producing country on near peak production, crashing global oil prices and knee caping iran.

-Hide British SF personnell on ship
-Iranians try and board the ship
-Let them
-Brits come out of their hiding spots and outnumber Iranian assault team
-Exchange Stena Impero for assault team

Tell them I'm filming a movie about boats and I want to use the boat as a set.

Fuck you, I'm sailing my carriers into the Gulf and nobody can stop me. That's probably why I don't have a naval commission IRL but OP gave me the theoretical tools so I will use them, damn it.

>muslim on muslim violence
Why should the rest of the world care?

Just blow the fucker up
Acceptable casualties are a thing

Starve them out of it.

Attached: 1562505541589.jpg (255x255, 23K)

This. Not every Iranian is a muslim

cheeky cunt

Attached: 1469078578166.png (340x314, 249K)

blow it up

Attached: e1ac7a87e69efd8c5c7037dc16334d45.jpg (500x749, 104K)

>Ok, you have to liberate this tanker from the Iranians. How do you do it?
Place guards and crew served heavy machine guns on the ships and shoot the helis down when they try to land commandos to defend against piracy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Q-ship

Attached: 70.jpg (500x598, 49K)

>small paki islander delusion thread No. 95

That cowardly country will not do anything about the tanker. No amount of island paki bombast and amerisplat incitement will change this, and these threads are becoming more and more cringe by the second

Tell the ATF that they have illegal bumpstocks onboard and let them handle it.

>butthurt foreigner #9898898989
>reeeeeeeing endlessly about america and american allies
nice clockwork ahmed, wanna take it to the whitehouse?

>Ahmed

Do I look British to you my ameriblob friend?

No, you sound like the type of generic shitskin who never stops shit talking other countries but is always too cowardly to admit what irrelevant *stan he comes from.

>No, you sound like the type of generic shitskin

Now you accuse me of being Italian? To what transgression do I owe the suffering of such calumny from you?

Nuke Tehran
Threaten to nuke another city each day the tanker is not returned
Wait what happens

Based shitskin doing exactly what I said

I challenge you to disclose what utterly inferior, irrelevant third world country you come from, just so your whining about one of the greatest nations Western Europe has to offer can make sense

we all know you are both from Israel just like the OP

Are you saying our aircraft carriers AREN'T invincible?

You might want to explain some more why we won't send in a carrier group, before all the cod kiddies start calling you mohamed

send in the EU army.
When Iran complains say it doesn't exist.

I challenge you to brush your remaining 3 teeth.

Based where?