Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BpTfgd4QVX4
youtube.com/watch?v=XlgsmZHVXt4
youtube.com/watch?v=dfF4t9-wpCM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

please stop paradox
just make a fourth wargame title already

So it isn't?
I bought the first one and it was terrible.Should I just start a new Wargame Red Dragon campaign?
>or play Mechanicus instead?

Attached: 1200px-Pieter_Bruegel_the_Elder_-_Massacre_of_the_Innocents_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg (1200x822, 437K)

it's meh, play men of war, theater of war or Graviteam instead

Fuck it, it may not be be very Jow Forums but I love this game

Attached: Toasters+_79da56dfd550189a175b0b64083ab9da.jpg (480x360, 31K)

Why doesn't the person you appear to be quoting come and ask the question themself?

Ok, fine.
Is Steel Division 2 any good?

Attached: By the Emperor (1).webm (320x180, 1.63M)

Any Wargame or MOWAS frens here?
I need people to play with, if you play Foxhole that'd be a plus too.
Sorry to make this thread more /v/ than it already was.

Attached: KittyAndSis.jpg (480x360, 14K)

I like their Hearts of Iron series

SD2 is ok/good but it's a dlc cash shop, half of the division are lock/dlc and the game isn't even two month out.

Don't get Steel Division 2, it's fucking shit imo. Refunded it after 2 hours.

Attached: refund.jpg (487x149, 14K)

Attached: 5E37A74F-E0A6-4F9F-873F-E86C15E80F58.jpg (480x360, 23K)

It's no improvement

Attached: 1556211271917.png (397x520, 435K)

Its really similiair to the original one, the general mode is pretty cool though i hope they do more with that.

I got Company of Heroes 2 base game for free years ago, it's pretty good.

Attached: 1490040470155.jpg (667x1236, 282K)

I enjoyed ruse on ps3 but war games was unplayable for me cos its too hard.

I have a need, a need for speed.
Looking for some jet fighter vidya, something from the 2000s preferred, so I can run it, but not total dogshit graphics, either.
Ive looked at Ace Combat 7, but fuuuuuuck 45gigs. HAWX was boring, Wing of Prey had good atmosphere, but I think the last gud fighter sims I enjoyed were F16Agressor and RedBaron2.

Attached: 241909.jpg (1920x1080, 256K)

I miss RnL

>Falcon 4 with BMS mod
>DCS
You probably have heard of these during your research, but if you haven't, they are more proper flight sims.
Your best bet is to look at BMS but you need a head tracking system and a Flight stick with a lot of buttons.
pic. related is from DCS

Attached: Screen_190623_020200.png (1680x1050, 1.57M)

>he doesnt know
youtu.be/BpTfgd4QVX4
the dev team is also remaking it for UE4

Eugen needs to work on making their units less clunky. Every unit has a wind up period before the weapon fires, even if an enemy wanders right infront of the weapon it still does it. Autocannons and machine guns also only fire in very short bursts even if the enemy isn't dead and the weapon could easily keep firing. It makes tactical choices feel like a turn based game and is awkward.

We have a video game board for little boys who still play games...

cool bro it'll slurped into the epic botnet shop, miss me with that shit.

Go back to facebook boomer

On the way of getting the good stuff, thanks bruh.

Attached: we cant expect god to do all the work.jpg (1680x1050, 1.28M)

6 hours late to the party, if you dont play robz get out of my face.

Just dropping by to mention soec ops the line
Possibly best game to captures surreal feel of certain war movies
Last playthrough ended up being blurry and fucked up trip because I had drank almost full bottle of stroh.

The gameplay itself is meh mid-Aughts cover shooter bullshit, but I have to admit it has one interesting mechanic: the only way to reliably get ammo is to kill enemies in hand-to-hand. They just don't drop enough when you shoot them to sustain your expenditure.
The story is a shoehorning of Heart of Darkness, but it works. Konrad, the author, is about as Jow Forums as they come.

>passively consuming mass media like television and feature films is the only valid technological pastime.

But there is no military simulations board so this is the closest one

Gameplay is worst part of it.
But story and sound track has something that very few war movies have.
One of the parts I remember best is when white phosporus is first inroduces after walk through alley of death, for some reason that stuck as even movies and documents rarely dare to show WP.
Later wp part is over rated.

I hope that one day we get remake with good gameplay, better map design and all cut content and maybe even two other sides of story.

>I have a need, a need for speed.
Heatblur's F14 for DCS is your answer. Especially in vr.

ARMA 3

Attached: 152134421.jpg (1920x1080, 435K)

Attached: 1521342419.jpg (1920x1080, 342K)

they can't, wargame is coowned between eugen and their previous publisher so eugen can't make new wargame even if they wanted

Some retards will say it is tactical game instead of simulator only because it is not as broken as arma 2

Attached: 152324141.jpg (1920x1080, 385K)

Attached: 151234441.jpg (1920x1080, 551K)

I miss being a gike killing blews in voxel trench warfare.

they say that because they are lonely friendless losers that only solo KOTH and Warlords instead of playing in a sim group

SD2 is significantly better than 1 and has the best singleplayer of any Wargame/SD game.

Whaaat, having to aim a weapon takes time? Also if ACs/MGs weren't burst, they'd stun lock anything, a la agl

SD2 is dogshit

I play Robz.
Can I cash in my free friend certificate now?

That game seems like absolute and utter shit.
Forcing you to do shit to progress in the game then using game mechanics to force you to be guilted about it to continue.
What if I don't feel guilty?
What if I don't want to use the phosphorous?
Why does the game want me to feel like a shitty dumbass for playing it and why would I ever pay for such an experience.
It's another overrated "war is hell" generic shitter piece of media but itts a video game so I guess that makes it special?

The game is a tryhard artistry piece of >everybody died and it is all your fault type of way, very edgy, very talked-about, but in the end, very streamlined and boring

You probably don't watch movies because it seems like. You are unable to empathize(better word probably exists)
True
Many war movies are the same
Except you cant be blamed for you were just bystander

But I do watch movies retard.
Good movies make me care about the characters and their moral dilemmas and actions and consequences.
I don't know why Spec Ops gets a pass for basically doing a press f to burn middle easterners then press f some more to go insane.
Also you're a shitty person for choosing to press f to continue playing the game you paid money for.

Are you angry because game made you feel like shit?
Remember.
You are still a good person.

Hell yeah, what's your steam?

Can anyone recommend a game similar to Wargame, but focused on single player?

best single player games? been wanting something with nice gunplay vs the typical cod shooting

Have you play F.E.A.R.? Thew first one and its expansions was great.
youtube.com/watch?v=XlgsmZHVXt4

Attached: 26826d9d4f2e7c35e9a7ba77ef299ac1.jpg (1799x1023, 620K)

Speaking of which, the new Call of Duty looks pretty neat.

Campaign sucks though. It's just really boring.

Here it comes, the COD kids

I will recommend Insurgency, especially Insurgency: Sandstorm

Attached: 90.jpg (760x428, 88K)

Always played the Wehrmacht in skirmish mode kill hordes of commies in pitch battles of attrition. Add in mods and field a tiger platoon backed up by a division of panzergrenadiers.

Here it comes, the COD haters.
Seriously speaking new cod looks better than anything released after world at war and that's a lot for that stagnant series.

>>>/reddit/

No, the game didn't make me feel anything, it tried to force me to feel something in a hamfisted and blunt manner and all the critics raved about it cause it's edgy.

email me urs [email protected]

I like mountainblade. 13th century goodness.

Running with rifles is a good isometric shooter and pretty Jow Forums
Enemy is a good turn based strategy game though a bit less Jow Forums

It doesn't have to be cold war era, it could be modern era. Man, I wanna choose the ordinances on planes too.

Attached: 1539428463333.png (682x623, 412K)

It is edgy like many war movies are.
I think it has bad gameplay and level design and plot is somewhat blunt and game feels rushed even when it went through small development hell.
I have played it three times and I think it is over rated "hurr durr wp" -all journalists and normies. 75 or 80/100 and cult status.
It might be that it is so quotable that people like it

Attached: download_20190328_081201.png (3840x2160, 1.38M)

>he didn't email me his steam
oh well

Attached: AnnoyedThing.png (1901x1440, 1.69M)

It's not real time but Armored Brigade ain't too bad

Sent, unironically :^)

Ace Combat 7 is pretty fucking dumb, but also really fun
Otherwise get Falcon 4.34 BMS, it's 5 bucks and still better than DCS

Attached: jet bullets can melt steel beams.webm (1024x576, 2.92M)

No

Konigs tiger is op as fuck and the soviets literally have no choice but to drown it in artillery or bodies

Attached: le.png (1694x367, 221K)

dick

Attached: AngeriAF.jpg (985x865, 190K)

I actually did though, did you not get it?

I-I uh, I meant that ironically!
I'm totally not a retard that didn't understand what you meant!
P.S. ACCEPT NAO PLS

Attached: autistic.jpg (209x241, 10K)

Syrian warfare.Sank 100 hours and i have more to go coz of my no casualties and achievements autism.

CoD 4 is like 12 years old now, the kids are into shit like Fortnite and Apex Legends

its a soulless arcade game.

its very fun game. it would be great with more polish, units have wierd interactions with terrain way to often for my liking

How is that game? I bought it but haven't played it yet.

Cod is still one of the best selling shooters out there and Apex Legends is dead.

Post Scriptum is p good but my computer is too shit.

Modified Command & Conquer/COD hybrid.Jank as fuck.

War Thunder is cool too bad my home nation bongistan made shit tanks

You literally just smoke it off and force it to advace. They are super expensive and slow for what they are

What's that? I fuccen love games that look like this

Man, company of heroes 2 got the juiciest explosions around, literally never found better effects in RTS, does something compare?

i just want more wargame too man.....

Attached: Wargame_78ba5a_5931858.gif (320x225, 1.34M)

Jane's Fighters Anthology

Mind if I dump some ARMA screenshots?

I second the whole ARMA thing, you can either play it as an FPS or RTS with Zeus.

Yeah the AI are fuckin' trash but that's only when you want them to do intricate shit other than shoot and scoot

Attached: arma3.jpg (1024x578, 199K)

The modding community is what keeps ARMA alive. It's great for WW2 battles imo.

Tanks are iffy just because of the AI, unless you want to spend days scripting precise movements, actions and animations.

It's 25% shooter 75% script editor

Attached: panzer.jpg (1024x578, 114K)

are there any good jungle themed games other than rs2?

Is that the Iron Front 44 port or a different mod?

>The modding community is what keeps ARMA alive.
The modern scenario in the base game is just crap but thanks to jesus, you have access to mods. Its like with skyrim and bethesda.

Attached: poorfag in the boogaloo.jpg (1920x1080, 548K)

I remember getting this as a kid and I still will load it up every now and again on steam, loads of fun

Attached: Blitzkrieg_2_Cover.jpg (220x309, 26K)

Get PCSX2 and emulate:
>Ace Combat 04
>Ace Combat 5
>Ace Combat Zero
>Energy Airforce: Delta Strike
Also on PPSSPP:
>Ace Combat X

>no game set during the troubles
rubbish

Attached: 1562908712891.gif (344x240, 1.86M)

youtube.com/watch?v=dfF4t9-wpCM

Attached: World in Conflict NYC trailer.webm (960x540, 2.32M)

>Wargame in 40k
>Epic Armageddon as a vidya
>platoons worth of basilisks shooting a Chaos Banelord Titans while orbital lances wreck the entire battlefield, Marauders drop incendiary bombs and Elysian drop troopers deploy via grav chutes and Valkyries

FFS, it's a licence to print money, just do it Eugen.

>tfw I want to like DCS but I just can't
>tfw spend more time in IL-2 than any sim despite having all the peripherals for modern jets

Attached: ss_0fd8fe00d5d009ec03b46d312ef4381beabd21f0.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 254K)

>this will never be your EDC
>ywn texas reload witht that setup inna INFESTED URBANITE envirenoment
;_;

Attached: 1437544473069.png (579x377, 372K)

dudewhat why are you complaining about 34gig game?
you have a 500mb hdd?