I have $700 and can only buy gun but I want two. A West German Sig P220 or an HK USP .45

I have $700 and can only buy gun but I want two. A West German Sig P220 or an HK USP .45

Both are used and at a LGS. Which one is better?

Attached: C5B1825C-AA44-4627-9F5F-6B01D51D7087.jpg (668x432, 260K)

HK GANGGG

That's a tough one. I'd lean towards a german sig. The USP45 is cool but all steel vs plastic wins if it isn't gonna be carried.

USP

>.45 AARP
fucking why? save the cash and buy something cheaper and spend the rest on ammo. you probably shoot like shit anyway so use that ammo for training instead.

I go to the range twice a month. Fuck off faggot

post targets. you still shoot like fucking shit.

Better? No one can really answer that since those two guns stacked up against a brand new boring Glock 19 would lose in terms of 'betterness'. Just pick the one that makes your peepee tingle the most.

Get the Sig

>sig 220

>wanting a mile high bore axis

gross.

Buy whichever pistol you have the most ammo for. We all know you'll eventually end up with both anyways.

Alright you wannabe John Wick. I’m an armed guard so my training revolves around what I do for a living. I don’t need to LARP around as an operator like half the faggots on here.
I don’t keep used targets to show off to Tactic-Tards like you.

I typically practice at 25-30 yards and my shots are always Center mass.
Accuracy is my number one priority because a court room will hold you accountable for every shot fired.
If I miss, I’m responsible for whatever my stray bullets hit.
Any dumb ass can shoot a good grouping at 7 yards and you’d have to be either legally blind or have Parkinson’s to miss at 15 yards.

All my handguns are chambered in 9mm. I want to own an accurate handgun in .45 ACP. I don’t care what your high speed ass thinks of .45

Just post the range pics and there will be an end to the horror

Attached: HUMUNGUS.jpg (478x253, 22K)

I don’t have fucking range pics. Who keeps that shit?

>I don’t have fucking range pics. Who keeps that shit?
everyone who plans on improving does.

Bullshit
You don’t keep range pics to improve, you keep them so you can show off to other wannabe operators on the internet.

My shooting is more than adequate for whatever situation I may encounter.
I saved up for a new gun and that’s what I’m going to spend my money on.
I don’t need to blow all my cash at the range because some high speed faggot on the Internet doubts my shooting capabilities.

>muh bore axis
Shoot more, noguns

After handling both i'd get the Sig, get both eventually though.

go shoot them both and pick your favorite.
Tough choice, comes down to personal preference.
I prefer the sig to the usp. I have a 220 and before I first got it I tried both of them out. IIRC I didn't like the usp grip as much as the sig. But for whatever reason it was I landed on the 220.

Sig is aluminum frame, Mt. Stupid.

The USP and West German Sig have both been on my wish list for a while now.
I probably will end up getting both eventually. I just have to worry about the one I don’t buy right away selling before I can afford it.

You are exactly what we have come to expect from the government.
Now the eye test.
-MIB

And you’re what I’ve come to expect from generations of inbreeding

honestly you can;t go wrong with both.
just pick whichever one that fits your hand best.

I want a compact usp45 for my second in the future gun purchase.

I own a W German 220 with the original grip panels and notch sights. The thing is wicked sharp and high quality. However, it’s very old-school, single stack and not tactical in the slightest.
Cool if you like Old German made gun and Heat (De Niro packs one). Otherwise, there are better options.

No one's gonna take your word for it unless you have evidence to back it up, dumbass

Attached: Good job anon.jpg (720x1280, 37K)

you posted the picture of what you must get.

>doesn't document the results of his training
>doesn't keep track of mistakes so he can work on them better
>doesn't keep track of the speed of his shooting

It's ok user. If you don't want to get better that is on you. But, don't pretend your "training" will have any significant impact on your performance if you keep doing the same shit over and over again with no goals to reach.

West German P220 is rarer to find than a USP

Attached: 1558474505145.jpg (1800x1311, 461K)

i owned the same pistol, wish i still had it. the new ones are shit.
the USPC 45 is a sweetheart of a pistol.
buy both, you won't regret it.