Do you have / did have any illegal or not registered weapons?

Do you have / did have any illegal or not registered weapons?

Attached: guns-thumb-large.jpg (960x600, 56K)

Fuck off ATF.

Something can't be illegal, just undocumented. One day red states will take a play from the leftists.

Glow harder

>Do you have / did have any illegal or not registered weapons?

No, what would be the point?

Found the source of the glow

Constitutionally all free men (Americans who are not in prison or on parole/probation) can not possibly be in possession of an illegal firearm because such a thing does not exist.

nice try atf, my dog wont die today

Attached: andrei.png (857x809, 35K)

>he has to register his weapons
try living in a free state

why, my peenus weanus of course :)

hahah! :D

it's my weeeeeenus peanus! :) hahah

ITT: do I have any illegal or unregistered weapons? - my answer is, of course, my peanus weenus :D

hahaha!

Based weanus peanus poster

about 9001 of them. I got them from MS-13, selling me obama's smuggled guns

>not registered
what registration?
there is no weapon registration where i live
the only "illegal" weapons are full auto and not tax stamped, and ones with regulated parts like thermonuclear bombs
the rest are just not illegal

Attached: feinstein-pcooker.jpg (625x500, 57K)

Imagine thinking a metal tool can be illegal or legal.

Yes, I don’t live in the US anymore so I really don’t give a fuck talking about it. I experimented for years with homemade suppressors and gunshow thread adapters and dabbled a bit in F/A mods. Mainly did oil/fuel filter stuff and tried making rudimentary freeze plug baffles. Never got around to making a lightning link like I wanted, but tried a swift link, it was easier to fab anyways.

It was fun and I learned a lot, somethings you can only find out with inperson experimentation. Like a big one was that I found out you shouldn’t ever use an oil filter can after 2 or 3 mags with a centerfire rifle, the cellulose insides shred completely and blows back into the action and ever the gas tube(if its an AK), and fouls everything up. Little bits of crud can stick in the trigger group and chamber and might cause a stuck case or out of battery detonation, so watch out. Pic related, you can see the junk. Not sure how bad it would be on a pistol caliber weapon, but probably safe for almost indefinite use on .22s.

Inb4 glownigger, its not funny or original. If you wanna try fun stuff yourself, only buy parts locally with cash, or if you’re ordering form1 parts online obfuscate your purchases to the best of your ability, pay with crypto or cash in an envelope, use a privacy friendly email to communicate with the seller, and if possible have it shipped to someone elses house. Keep your illegal stuff completely separate when transporting it(to your shooting spot deep, deep in the woods ofc, never a real range), like in the bottom of an old locked toolbox covered with rusty tools, you get the idea. Don’t be stupid, and double-think things through at every step. If you’re going to post about it online, only do so if you are very confident in your computer security and privacy setup. Spend at least 6 months to a year learning about browser fingerprints, VPNs/proxies, using linux, etc. Don’t bother if you’re tech illiterate and lack attention to detail.

Attached: fouling.jpg (1976x1396, 428K)

Yup I have 24,000 million unregistered hydro-automatic assault machine guns sbr's at my property in baltimare, come get me Mr.ATF nigger, I'll make sure my doggos are right in my front yard for prime target practice.

My Glock & Wesson 45mm

Yes, I actually own the long lost Die Glocke super weapon from WW2. I've also got an alien blaster from the Roswell crash but I'm sure you don't regulate "off-planet" produced pieces.

Attached: UPu9WmCU.jpg (240x240, 11K)

Hecho en Belgium, I presume?

No I just have some funny looking bottle openers

This is why you don't use paper towels to clean your gun.

wouldnt you like to know glownigger

Attached: Dont Tread On Me.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

>registering guns
>talking about owning something nfa without a stamp
>>>/leftypol/

I once had a spoon without a license.

the icbm is already on its way

Attached: 1560636185009.jpg (720x304, 32K)

My grandpa fucked up a magazine-fed .22lr and made it automatic. Destroyed it after owning it for 20+ years.

Was ist das?