This is the USS Gabrielle Giffords (LCS 10). Say something nice about her

This is the USS Gabrielle Giffords (LCS 10). Say something nice about her.

Attached: USS Gabrielle Giffords (LCS 10).jpg (4799x3194, 3.85M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/congress/article58239798.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

About as useful as a hole in the head.

I wonder how the crew feels about being on that ship.

Attached: 40mm 4mph1b14n grenade.jpg (1152x864, 74K)

NO GUNS ALLOWED

>no hole technology built in for authenticity and to fool chink quantum hypersonic missiles
Looks cool at least.

I prefer the Independence-class LCS over the Freedom-class: far bigger multimission bay, helo deck
Also, it uses more components already in the fleet (LM2500 gas turbines)

One of the few ships I can genuinely say looks hideous.

Pretty good. She's taken one bullet and survived.

Attached: Banda.png (680x396, 421K)

Nice transom.

Sessy fo'c'sle.

fuck off chink

>jannies, delete this commies post

I think she's cute... LCS are pretty boats

Seems to be floating.

they would all look better in coast guard regalia and only be issued to the coast guard itself.

Kek

Attached: living-proof-you-can-shoot-a-liberal-in-the-head-and-not-hit-anything-vital.jpg (500x271, 104K)

About as capable in combat as its namesake.

There are many holes in the head that are useful

Isn't it bad luck to name a ship after someone who's still alive?

For all the shit the LCS takes from armchair admirals, it's cheaper, faster, and more capable than the more conventional NSC, and requires a substantially smaller crew to boot. The USCG fucked up by not waiting a year or two to piggyback off the Navy's R&D.

It's a pity about her namesake, though.

The Navy literally bought it to use as a coast guard for other countries' coasts. Should the Coast Guard be mission creeped into being a blue water navy?

single headedly proved the 45 is the preferred caliber to the 9mm.

>Should the Coast Guard be mission creeped into being a blue water navy
Yes. They kind of already are, with the joint ops they've been doing in the South China Sea.

From your statements, it's obviously you have never researched its history or know anyone who has anything to do with any kind of littoral combat ship. It's hot garbage wrapped up in aluminum with engines that don't work, modules that don't work, hulls too weak to break ice to leave Anchorage, and a crew that numbers so few that they can't keep up routine maintenance. I'm so fucking elated being a submariner the only time I'll actually see that piece of garbage is through a periscope. That and the zumwalts are a disgrace to the USN.

She can use that hole. Sucking a navy cock made her a namesake for a ship.

Those guys aren't beating anyone to death, but they are handing over billions of their taxpayers money to offshore accounts of bunch of kikes.

>New ship designs using all sorts of exotic new tech have some teething issues
>Fuck this shit, let's build more Perrys instead
>No wait, actually let's go back to to the good old days and build more John C. Butlers, they don't make em like that anymore
The LCS isn't cripplingly flawed by nature; it has issues that can, and have or will be fixed. Just because sailors have learned to live with the deficiencies of older ships doesn't mean they weren't deficient. Just because newer ships have their own deficiencies doesn't mean they're worse.

I'm also going to point out that the NSC is just a much a shitshow as the LCS. There's just a lot of things to go wrong in the first few years of operation of a half-billion dollar ship. At least the LCS doesn't have to deal with "problems with unknown causes including an average of four cracked engine cylinder heads per month on each operational ship." Everything else being built now is just as broken, and everything built 40 years ago was just as broken back then.

mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/congress/article58239798.html

Dirty concrete is my favorite color

Almost 500 million...lol...they should have bought a small Russian corvette and put hellfire missiles on them, at least half the cost and vastly more firepower.

Named after a race traitor whore who had it coming on top of that...

The USN is a disgrace to anything that calls itself a ""navy""