previous Aldi off-brand Jow Forumsangaroos server
>discord.gg/Zwh8yjH

Want a bang license?
>docs.google.com/document/d/1n7zP5rkHUmjJCDFaaZ3ohS8gmH6E7KOvGtiY-eF7Img/edit
Don't know where to start when buying?
>docs.google.com/document/d/1Bbln6mQuwe_P9H7W0eh0kgvKMVfJ6juOwzb1EeWkT30/edit
Wanna see further?
>docs.google.com/document/d/1b3CX9GJXCT_CPuZSAJu9OPHzio91dr5RwaHeNLr83Wg/edit
Stats and facts about Australian gun bans and "buy back amnesties", and how it failed to rid the country of category D weapons (guns like those used in Port Arthur shooting).
>foaa.com.au/buy-back-statistics-and-australia-stock-of-firearms-compiled-in-1998/

Watch this
>youtube.com/watch?v=_ysamTbNFCA

John Howard has rejected claims by the new president of America's NRA that the gun law reforms that he championed as prime minster after the Port Arthur massacre are ineffective and unpopular.
>baka.com.au/world/north-america/john-howard-rejects-us-gun-lobby-s-criticism-of-australian-gun-laws-20190730-p52c41.html

NSW hints at listing deer as pests rather than game
>portnews.com.au/story/6293706/safe-hunting-call-in-review-of-deer-game-status/

NZ's take on the NFA/Weapons Act (subject to change).
>legislation.govt.nz/regulation/public/2019/0136/latest/whole.html?search=qs_act@bill@regulation@deemedreg_Arms_resel_25_h&p=

"Know your opponent" surprising list from the SSAA of lesser-known groups/individuals/happenings that may not advertise themselves as anti-gun, but take part in anti-gun activism.
>ssaa.org.au/news-resources/know-your-opponent

Attached: NFA.jpg (1189x827, 271K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sportingshooter.com.au/latest/gutless-gutwein-bans-bowhunting-in-tasmania-i-am-hunter
beatonfirearms.com.au/shop/beaton-xbs1201-12g-straight-pull-shotgun/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: Australia illegal guns.jpg (1176x2022, 622K)

its a dead thread again huh

Attached: frenaus.png (657x527, 44K)

Okay Bungins

everyone's busy at the range r-right

Attached: 1530626535855.gif (350x264, 490K)

Heard y'all had a mass booting today, 20 bums kicked

wish i was at the range

Attached: 1564880665188.jpg (630x630, 70K)

I remember in the last thread there was some talk about bows, and how they would eventually be more regulated.

Well its happening

sportingshooter.com.au/latest/gutless-gutwein-bans-bowhunting-in-tasmania-i-am-hunter

Attached: 1538540406547.jpg (250x203, 5K)

I'm sick of this country.

Attached: 1510530889799.jpg (540x720, 83K)

wait till they find out about aguila mini shells and how many can fit in an adler

Would a lever action actually be able to chamber them? I understand pump actions can cycle them fine but the lever action's entire system is backwards.

How is an Adler "backward"?
It's the same bolt cycling back&forth with a lifter raising the shell from the tube mag as any other straightpull, pump, or even auto tube-fed shottie.
The only real difference is that the bolt is dragged rearwards by the lever going down, not pulling the bolthandle back, or racking the pump.
>when Adlers first arrived Beaton even converted a few into straightpulls before the others started arriving
beatonfirearms.com.au/shop/beaton-xbs1201-12g-straight-pull-shotgun/

They might have issues because of the length difference - it depends how they sit on the lifter and if they're presented at the right angle to slide into the chamber.
>in the US there are reports that some pumps will feed minis well and others dont due to this.
Lever actions can have similar issues e.g. .44Special / .44Mag

Although reliability wont be the issue when Sam Lee tries counting how many ammunitions will fit in.

All they did was mill a slot, bolt on a handle and disconnect the linkage to the lever.
That's the only difference betwen an Adler and any other tube shotgun.

Attached: Straight-pull-build-Beaton.jpg (720x960, 85K)

So, "theoretically" if you wanted to build a Pump-Adler (or any other straightpull etc) all it would need is to drill holes in the front of the receiver for action-bars and fit a slider around the mag tube....

< and hide your doggo, of course >

Attached: images (1).jpg (500x500, 28K)

And with every k/unt tacticoolling their shotties with Magpul 870 handles, it would be pretty hard to pick the difference it you left the lever-loop intact and just gutted the linkage...
>still hide the doggo when you rack it
e.g. this pic - what if sliding the vfg in a slot in the forearm racked it instead of the lever?

Attached: images (2).jpg (667x460, 40K)

There have always been fuckwits shooting animals with bows and not killing then cleanly.
Its usually just shit 'target archery' bows that dont have proper draw weight.
Now the same cunts will just make bows out of PVC pipe or shitwood and do the same dumb shit while real bowhunters get 96d just like shooters were
Note the picture - target arrow with no head

Attached: images (3).jpg (783x391, 25K)

poor kitty :(

>complete fucking physical wreck since birth and about to turn 22 with a degree and several internships but no job
What do I do with my life?

please tell me that cat is okay

>Yeah, he's fine. In fact, he's delicious.
Feral fucking cats should be the #1 target to stop them eating everything else in the bush.
Just use proper gear that kills them properly not target arrows

Attached: images (4).jpg (505x608, 60K)

>John Howard has rejected claims by the new president of America's NRA that the gun law reforms that he championed as prime minster after the Port Arthur massacre are ineffective and unpopular.
Glad they’re still harassing him about this, fucker doesn’t deserve to get off without people calling him out for his shit

To the user who asked last thread about getting funs without a permanent address, congrats, in a year or so you’re gonna be a homeowner!
You are now. Get buying.

Explain this pic

Nearly forgot
HEY EVERYONE, POST PICS OF YOUR GLOCK 17’S! LET ME SEE HOW NICE YOU KEEP THEIR BARRELS!

Get money, buy house, buy guns, go on three month holidays to the US a couple times a year to buy and shoot guns

Are you that ausfag who posted on Jow Forums once whos like totally fucked physically bc you were born early? If thats you then Im real sorry and I hope that you find your way eventually fren.

Go to /a/ and get told to kys
Go to Jow Forums and get told to kys - just dont use a gun and make the antigunner statistics worse
>Buy a couple of kilos of chain at Bunnos, wrap it under your clothes, go down to the pier at night. >Simple. No mess, no fuss, and environmentally friendly as you get recycled. Support your local crab fishers.
Or go get a job, get laid, and go shooting.

Attached: images (5).jpg (738x415, 26K)

Attached: afp.png (374x503, 372K)

Yep, that’s all you’d need to do, go down to Bunnings and buy some nice drill bits and make sure you pay with credit card!

Picrelated

Attached: images (6).jpg (500x477, 47K)

Yep that's me
Being in pain somewhere or other all the time fucking sucks

schizo fed can you tell your boys up in SE QLD to give me the irl treatment again ty

Before you start modifying your Adler, help your doggo

Attached: Neds doggo.jpg (282x177, 8K)

>how to suicide vest
>John Howards address
Google.
Do something useful with your sad life.

Remember back before 96 when it was really hard to fit a silencer on your pistols because almost all muzzles were flush against the slide?
Thanks JWH.

Attached: 007 walther threaded.jpg (670x457, 35K)

>going to bunnos without cash
How the fuck do you buy a snag in bread with a CC?
>NotAFP confirmed as chink

what's wrong with you user?

>hypermobility
>hypotonia
>asthma
>partly undeveloped lungs
>pectus carinatum
>fractured L1 when I tried lifting to improve this shit
>some shit going on with the nerves in my pinkie and ring fingers, and my right shoulder blade area
>anxiety, depression, completely unable to stop feeling tense or feel any sort of achievement
Prematurity, not even once

shit dude that sucks i didnt have much wrong with me physically but i had crippling anxiety and depression. getting into shooting really helped with it since its a very yeah nah yeah nah yeah nah sort of atmosphere where complete strangers act like bros and no one ever judges you (except the ROs, fudds, and boomers they can all die)

Why don't you find a new hobby.
>maybe shooting will be too hard unless you go Benchrest with the fudds
How about going to Pro-Life rallies with a pro-abortion sign?

Get off Jow Forums ASIO, this is a spook free board

post recent range stories cunts

no

why would i want to share my single load horrors

Attached: 1564275072261.jpg (2048x1365, 768K)

>[Laughs in PVC]

Attached: PVC-bow.jpg (810x455, 32K)

>In response NSW bans pvc
>Sam lee proposes national ban on possession of pvc

Boston bombing, curfew enacted and fed went on milk run for family stuck at home

They going to ban string next?

Attached: Sling.jpg (652x300, 18K)

Haha, jokes on her, I buried all my pvc pipe back in 1996.

...ban pvc pipe
Hairspray spudguns are the shit.

Attached: images.jpg (448x595, 32K)

That looks scary and deadly and should be baned

Since this is an Aussie thread, I have to share this. It is missing a mention of Puppetry of the Penis.

Attached: Screenshot_20180916-194119_Gallery.jpg (1080x1290, 543K)

For the Aboriginal Aussies.

Attached: Screenshot_20180916-194105_Gallery.jpg (1080x890, 248K)