The realistic direction of American gun rights in the future

How do you all think gun rights and gun control laws will end up in 50-100 years? With states like AZ and TX slowly turning blue, more and more shootings, and the left gaining political power in reaction to oppose the right trying to swing the pendulum back, and changing demographics, it doesn't look good for the old 2A.
Where could you see laws in 50-100 years?
Personally I could the USA looking like this:
>Age 21 to buy any firearm
>Mandatory background check including medical/mental/criminal
>Social pressure making "black rifles" and "scary rifles" less common
This is what I see to be very likely in the near future.
If we're talking really bad I could see this:
>Licenses
>Ban on imported foreign guns
>"military style" weapons (however they define it) allowed under very strict circumstances, pretty much rare
>21 to buy
>most prevalent firearms being American sports and hunting rifles, handguns, levers, and bolt actions.
>fuckton of taxes on everything including a shit ton dropped on ammo to discourage "hoarding"
>restrictions on military style attachments and optics
>essentially a fudd paradise mixed with any western European country
>AR15's and the like still flooding around the underground market with criminals and gangs, allowing for illegal and foreign weapons to be purchased in by illegal arms dealers running weapon rings smuggling firearms across the country to be sold.
What do you think? Predictions?

Attached: 151234213414.jpg (2504x737, 99K)

I'm just worried we're all screwed and will go full New Zealand

within 10 years an AWB ban will be in place and its possible that any existing "Assault weapons" will be treated like NFA items. Not registering them will result in felonies.

>i wish I wasnt so blackpilled.

Attached: 1558842610794.png (460x239, 144K)

I'm hoping they go too hard on it and the Supreme Court applies strict scrutiny and tons of the laws get fucked by this. If RBG just hurried up and died, Trump could replace her with Barrett and we'd get a solid 5+ justices on the 2A's side.
If incels could just stop mass murdering, we wouldn't have to defend the 2A as hard.

For a second I thought you meant Trump would put Ronnie Barrett on the supreme court and got a boner

There'd be too much backlash if that happened all of a sudden
I think 10 years is way too quick.
I don't think we should expect that much from Trump. He's not a good that's going to make all the right moves in our favor and set everything right.

This is going to be a Latin American country, it will have Latin American style gun laws. Idk why you retards try to make it out to be something complicated.

There is, in reality, no protection of our rights. Not even the Constitution. If the Constitution were effective at protecting our rights people wouldn't have to wait a year for a preliminary interview to maybe earn the privilege to bear arms in California. The NFA is a blatant infringement of our rights and has stood for decades.

The public is primed to be anti-gun. In their minds only killers need guns, and worst among those killers are the police. If politicians think they can get votes by promising safety from the evil gun, they will strip away our freedoms one by one, cashing them in like so many shekels. With demographic trends working against us, efforts will only be effective if they are aimed at the head rather than the body. That is to say, there is no grassroots, popular political solution. The only way to prevent the loss of our freedom is to make politicians afraid of what might happen if they betray us openly. Trump is a fine example of some popular buffoon who will promise the make America great one day and ban firearms accessories the next. These politicians will blow in the wind like a fucking weather vane, bending to the tides of what is popular and bowing to whichever master pays the most. If you think our war chest of rights and liberties is growing, you haven't been paying attention.

Attached: 1119841651.jpg (1024x860, 1.05M)

We're fucked. I think the most likely ""compromise"" will be adding semi-auto firearms to the machine gun registry. $200 tax stamp, grandfathered in at the time of passing and later closed. That, or as an NFA item regulated in the same way as SBRs. I think a closed registry is more likely since the machine gun registry proved Americans who had their own would be happy just knowing their investment became a rare commodity.
Pump action, bolt action, lever action and single shot firearms would require background checks. Handguns would probably stay legal because they're still considered defensive weapons by the left, and they'd probably the subject to the last push for complete regulation on the state level

>AR15's and the like still flooding around the underground market with criminals and gangs
what is this fucking fudd retardation? Since when is a long rifle popular with gangs? Most of them love cheap shit handguns

Unless libertarianism, constitutional ism, or whatever small gov groups get more mainstream and in office I could see gun ownership reduced to eurofag levels in 20-30 years.

Attached: Screenshot_20190803-193118~2.png (1080x1153, 112K)

>whoa man I love the new 16.1 inch barrel AK74 pistols complete with folding trunnion for arm brace attachment!!

Fuck the ATF
Fuck the Feds
Fuck the FBI
Fuck glowniggers

>ps in mindcraft only

>Yfw the big red flag law passes and your Jow Forums posts go to the cyber police for algorithmic criminology detection

Attached: c9361c46d9e8ca12667aa8a6af262f25.jpg (680x907, 108K)

>Shit healthcare
>Shit environment
>Shit labor protections
>Shit tax code favoring the rich
>Soon to be shit gun laws

It's almost like America is a joke and has no one to blame but her voters.

This. Though the real question is if states will secede when the next democrat becomes president and gives all illegal immigrants citizenship.

Let us all band together to split off of the Union to form the Tendie Republic. A place of no gun laws and cheap army surplus. Praise kek

Attached: Screenshot_20190730-222421~2.png (1080x729, 180K)

This is pretty much what I expect too. I live in Texas so right now I'm doing what I can to get my shit in order before we go full California.

Attached: 1510900375048.jpg (839x469, 46K)

>If RBG just hurried up and died
If she isn’t already dead and being puppeted, then she’s a vegetable that catatonic and can stay in that state indefinitely

It’ll come down to the states and maybe along rural/urban lines, you California which is one of the most blatant violators of our rights (all of them, not just the 2A) and then you got states like Missouri that encourages gun ownership and then you have states like West Virginia that have a long history of not doing what they’re told. I don’t think it’ll be all out civil war but more of a Chechen-Russia situation where rural Americans continue doing what the fuck they want to do (particularly ones who live in difficult to negotiate territory like mountains, forest and swamps) and the fed maintaining a veneer of control for the Urbanite subhumans. I doubt any direct military action will end well for the Fed, I get this feeling mountain people in the Appalachians, Ozarks, Sierras and the Cascades will turn their respective regions into Afghanistan before they let the government take their guns. Which is why the-powers-that-be is trying to slowly kill them with meth and other kinds of drugs but even that might backfire, the fuck is a methhead gonna do when he can’t get his fix because there’s a fuckin war going on?

Attached: 595D21CD-28B9-475F-AF60-721A2F2F01D0.jpg (979x850, 289K)

The USA probably won't exist in 50-100 years. I give the union until the 2030s or 2040s at latest, and both are optimistic.

America should follow the Israel/Palestine example and split. A national divorce is the best answer to all of our problems. Coasties and flyovers will never get along, so we might as well forfeit the world to the Chinese before a civil war breaks out.

>realistic
Canada-tier laws minus the mag restrictions. More or less Illinois-lite nationwide.

at this poine gangs are like cartels

We can get everything except NFA items in Illinois, retard, try again

>I doubt any direct military action will end well for the Fed
They're undefeated.

Attached: branch-davidian-fire-01-gty-jc-180103_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 77K)

No, no way would gun grabbers settle there.

The coasties would never agree to amicable separation, they want to impose the worst of this shit on us

America isn't the joke. americans are

The brown parasites and their handlers will simply migrate to white areas as they're completely dependent on the infrastructure.

California is already 21+ and the black rifles thing was true for a little bit

My shooting buddies thought it was abnormal for me to have an AR until they dropped in price significantly and we're cheaper than average bolt actions

Tell that to Timmy McVeigh. He ended the Fed militia crackdown with one bomb and pacified the angry preppers in the bargain.

The negative PR of Waco and Ruby Ridge are exactly why they don't do this kind of thing anymore. The Bundy ranch militias only had one casualty and the ranchers themselves basically won.

Oh yea?

Attached: 126C3044-77D0-4CEB-B645-3FEAE1267A6C.jpg (570x392, 49K)

yeah, OKC was definitely a win for the feds

Balkanization for now. Nine robe wearing assholes in D.C. shouldn't have any say in how I live my life in Kentucky.

sadly the gun community decided to tie gun rights to some sort of culture war bullshit, so we're pretty much fucked. probably too late to de-politicize it now.

>killed the militia movement
>killed literally 0 ATF agents
>killed sales of fertilizers
Truly a hero, so thankful we have role models like Timmy McNig

>having to be a registered gun owner (FOID cards)
>concealed carry permits that require classes
Okay cuck

Could've been such a beautiful country. My grandfather told me stories of how beautiful California was when he was younger.

I know, I live in IL. I meant that some sort of FOID-type system will be implemented.
They wont, but they wont be able to push further than that. Not a whole lot will change at the federal level as far as what is available. They will just add more steps to buying a firearm. State level is where the battle ground will be. In that aspect, cuckstaters only hope is that SCOTUS sets a progun precedent. Otherwise it will be more of the same.

We'll end up as a worse version of California as a nation

Blue states ignore Supreme Court rulings on guns , anyway.

Weapons are an extension of political force, you can't separate the two

so the best the feds have is hands covered in the blood of defenseless women and children?meanwhile

Attached: 15467476574.jpg (1200x1000, 383K)

>implying pic related was any different
My sides

Attached: 1561638782428.jpg (646x687, 69K)

What goes around comes around

Part of me wishes Timmy didn't leave his blinkers on and he got away with it. I'm curious as to what he'd get up to next.

>SCOTUS sets a progun precedent
I cautiously hope the NYC transport law shenanigans net us both strict scrutiny for the 2nd and stricter guidelines for mootness.

there's no hope for small government as long as there's federal welfare programs and the people dependent on welfare can vote

What fucking fantasy world do you live in?

>blood of defenseless women and children
That's literally the majority of people Tim killed. The bomb was directly below a daycare.

>right trying to swing the pendulum back
Get it straight; the GOP only gives a single fuck about the second amendment because it wins them votes in the rural areas. They'd fucking ban everything from .50bmg to .22 short if they thought it'd give them a good change to win in 2020.

>mfw I realize the true victims in war are the defenseless women and children

Attached: 15213421414141.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

Based

Back to Elohim city most likely. But I don't know if they'd have sheltered him with the amount of Federal heat he would have had on him. Feds were already chomping at the bit to raid the place.

This. Don't be fooled by all the Trump sperging in media and counter virtue signalling. The GOP is still controlled by Mitt Romney types. Once Trump fucks off and dies it's right back to cucked mcCain/Bushite compasionate conservatism.

theres no hope for the US in general. America will become third world and its a lifestyle we are not used to living in but its going to happen. adapt or perish, it was foolish of us to think we could remain in a near-perfect society forever. because that's what America was