I like to constantly cock the slide of my glock and pumping my shotgun just to hear the sound they make...

I like to constantly cock the slide of my glock and pumping my shotgun just to hear the sound they make, it gives me a boner

Attached: 55383.jpg (614x461, 50K)

You know this wears your guns out faster right

Same

yes, but remember to oil them up before use ;)

Attached: avatar_cfe2e8720a66_128.png (128x128, 31K)

>mfw the sound of loading a magazine in

Attached: nice.gif (320x260, 962K)

>cock the slide of my glock
post guns, because this isn't something people with guns say

I don’t. I’m not a 12 year old child that needs constant reward type stimulation from a favorite toy, and anybody with half a brain is terrified of a ND in the house. On top of that I maintain them in BETTER than factory condition, and ONLY handle them wearing proper gloves during bi-weekly inspection, and maintenance.

we know you live in the UK dude it's ok

>have demo select fire MK18 for work
>literally takes about a thousand rounds a weekend during demos
>gets next to no maintenance
>has close to 50K rounds over lifetime
>runs like a champ with just lube
>user thinks working actions of modern firearms by hand causes any significant wear
Mini laffs

>I’m not a 12 year old child
Yeah suuure, buddy. Majority of people on here sre underaged.

I like to pump my shotgun, I also like to cycle my bolties around the house. Scares my dogs, I thought dogs were supposed to be down for the hunt.

You're so mature, when I grow up I hope I can be a shitposter on an anime website.

Attached: SHUT THE FUCK UYP BOOER.jpg (310x163, 14K)

Attached: 1BOOMER.jpg (273x184, 12K)

This, but with leverguns

do this with my marlin all the time

Just bought a 590 with a heat shield, will probably put a bayonet on it too. Gonna turn her into a badass zombie killer.

I know, right. Every time I safety check a gun, I rack the slide about ten times instead of just checking the chamber. Then I randomly rack the slide a few more times, just to make sure. I see other guys do that, so that means I should do it too.

Attached: e1e0d30cb10c2d213f783dc95fd6ba6c.jpg (600x315, 38K)

Attached: 1564711579437.jpg (800x604, 81K)

Take a long, hard look at what you just typed.
Then, think about how guns operate.
Now, marvel at your own stupidity.

Ok nigger

I do this with my AK, why does it feel so nice?

I fucking hate boomers with this mindset.
It's the self-denial of fun or anything that feels good. If something is fun, like cocking the slide of your glock, then it must be bad somehow because fun is for kids or women or something retarded like that. So these boomers, once they see another guy having fun, make up some weird sort of half-thought-out logic that justifies how fun is detrimental to life.

tl;dr: kys

Attached: no fun.jpg (448x473, 60K)