It was once remarked upon this board: "Fuck the ATF" I found myself moved and more than a little envious of this raw...

It was once remarked upon this board: "Fuck the ATF" I found myself moved and more than a little envious of this raw expression of freedum. 80% lowers would be ideal for this kind of shenanigans since if you wipe it down and bury it out in a field somewhere it can never be traced back to you.

Anyways I stumbled across these 80% billet lowers for $25. The "blem" seems to be that they may be limited to using GI mags. To me that just sounds like a good thing since now I have a justification for owning a bunch of PSA DH mags.

They're made from 6061 which is cool for something I have planned.

I don't want to hurt no one.

Attached: 1564173106268.jpg (675x900, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wxyz.com/news/national/active-shooter-reported-in-dayton-ohio
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hxxps:// zrtacticalsolutions.com/shop/billet-80-ar15-lower-blem/

Attached: 1564203478309.jpg (1125x1474, 303K)

So what's the purpose of this post?

I just got one in and while the magwell is slightly tight I think all it will require is pulling to remove a magazine.

Shilling a website apparently.

Is it ok if we post about weapon related things on the weapons board user?

Shill, I'll give you a dollar a lower. Since you can't sell these and you fucked up machining them but still want full price for your industrial waste

To demonstrate how we are not reddit

Attached: Freedom is not Negotiable.jpg (1280x720, 503K)

Just wanted to share the wealth in case any other tard was tempted.
I want the 6061 because it welds easier. Also buying work hardened 6061 rods in the same diameter as a trigger pin is easy. Figure it should be easy to solder/weld an auto sear inside the lower for a stealth FA. Burying it on top of that is dumb sure, but you dont want to get caught with it after you've had your fun.

Shilling maybe, but I already got my order of 2. Seemed like the perfect application for these and I just wanted to share.
user wouldnt that be sexier if the 3rd pin didnt poke through the outside? Any gun guy would see the 3rd pin and sperg out.

The pin is doing the exact same thing in every image you have posted. Turns out factory, A1 sears are just sloppy by design

Dollar a lower, ask your supervisor

not posting images of something I havent done yet. I can't be the only one who likes the idea of a stealthed, internal pin.

>internal pin
You would just be reinventing a DIAS unless you figure out how to preserve the spring

Sieg you sure turned the corner fast. You can get $25-40 lowers all day long. I just liked these for having the threaded catch pins. They're on the heavy side though. Probably 10-11 oz I'd guess.

I was hoping this conversation would revolve more around freedom and moding AR15's into M16's.

y'all know we all have the select-fire FCG 3d models now right?

I dont think the spring would be ruined by a little heat.

Ok but then its made out of fuckin pla plastic or something. Not gods metal allu. If someones accurately modeled an m16 lower it could come in handy marking spots for welds etc.

Not paying you $25 /each for waste

$1 a lower I'll buy you out

Uh oh looks like one of you tards shot up a mall in el paso. Got a pretty high score too @ 20 killed 40 injured. Texans with their truck guns BTFO'd didnt do shit to nip it in the bud.

Attached: shot.jpg (1799x883, 146K)

Just got my 2 and I tell you they look as GTG as any 80%. Still havent figured out what exactly they meant by "BOLT CATCH SLOT MAY ONLY WORK WITH GI MAGS".

Omg im retarded, I was focused on the magwell not the bolt release. An aero lpk bolt catch isnt quite working in it. Hard to tell what the problem is exactly. Should be fixable with some work. Maybe sandpaper maybe a mill idk.

shit another one in OH
wxyz.com/news/national/active-shooter-reported-in-dayton-ohio

>Anyways I stumbled across these 80% billet lowers for $25. The "blem" seems to be that they may be limited to using GI mags.

Attached: 1557571337551.jpg (405x399, 108K)

Shit I better make an entire thread about how I saw a cop once
It's related to guns which means its worthy of its entire thread, by your logic

>Texans
>protecting Mexicans
Haha what

PSA lowers are unable to take sears, and need a modified swift link because of the lack of shelf.
That being said...

Attached: image0-1.png (3135x1570, 166K)

Oops, this just happens to have the missing angle from the last blueprint

Attached: 1558118575073.png (1210x689, 14K)

The lack of clearance between the shelf and take down lug is ultimately why the M&P15, AR-556, and PSAR-15 is gay

Yeah but swift links work fine and will be far more discrete