Realistically, is it time to go buy an AK or AR?

Realistically, is it time to go buy an AK or AR?

Attached: lindsey_graham.png (605x784, 113K)

No user, that was 10 years ago.

I already have an AR and some fud guns, but I think I might accelerate that AK purchase

Buy what you can asap.

You should already have both faggot. It's done past time. I have em' and I'm in a ban state, whats your excuse?

Attached: 0luwM4b.gif (312x176, 3.92M)

the 2A was fun while it lasted, we had a good run of 300 years but every country has to come to an end i guess. sad!

I just went AR, you need a gun Smith to replace wear parts on an ak.

You don't own both already? Even after the $500 wasrs during the trump slump and the current rock bottom AR prices and selection?
C'mon man

You're going to want a .308. .556/.x39 are for squad level tactics. You are likely to be alone and whatever you shoot needs to die the first time you shoot it. Get an FAL or a PTR91

So besides the obvious of AKs and ARs, what fun guns are likely to get hit

>G3s
>FALs
>SCAR
>AUG

Not really. Just a hydraulic press.

Attached: 1465536912753.jpg (542x670, 28K)

>turned 18 1 1/2 years ago
>missed everything
>will never own AK that's not $700

I did get an AR for 390 so I'm not alone in that part.

Attached: 1564550177356.png (500x644, 268K)

Anything and everything.
>Nobody is coming for your guns. We just want common sense laws that ban things the 2nd Amendment never covered. You don't need assault rifles, you're not going to beat the military because they have drones and nukes
>Why do you need sniper rifles with scopes? "Hunting?" You can get your meat in the store like everyone else, you can use a shotgun for home defense
>You don't need shotguns because they're inhumane and make tons of wounds that doctor's cannot treat
>Why do you need pistols? You're not the police, stop being paranoid that someone will attack you
>Why do you need muskets? Those are old and useless, you won't do anything with those except hit some innocent bystander because they're so inaccurate
>You know, I see some people carrying knives, what if someone wanted to go on a slashing spree...

You can buy an american made ak for that much you silly goose.

Read that shit: it might not have helped in this instance, but let's pass this unconstitutional law anyways.

You know when you were about 6 years old the common bit of advice for NEETS was to buy a mosin nagant 91/30 from big 5 for $49.99 with the leather pouches that hold dice and shit, cleaning kit etc

And a Makarov for $65 from a pawnshop,

After that common advice was to buy a $150 sks then move onto other guns.

The reason why guns skyrocketed was 8 years of obama

this. the times are changing and we cant dictate which way the stars move. its just so sad we're going to have to live to see America turn into a literal shit hole

And the surplus dried up
And the import supply got more and more restricted
And inflation

It wasn't just Obama, although panic buying during his administration (which was primarily self-inflicted) did increase some prices.

And we won't even get Brazilian bundas to soften the blow - just hamplanets.

Imagine not having both already
Any semi auto capable of taking detachable magazines will be illegal before 2035.

I followed the milsurp advice when I turned 18 and got a nugget. may have been 140 but still

2036 is when any full auto becomes legal then

I like how zoomers in California don't believe me when I tell them back when I was 18 it was no test, no waiting until 21 for a long gun

When you're my age in about a decade and a half nobody is going to believe that you walked in and bought an ar-15 off the shelf

It's game over when Texas turns blue, which I give another decade.

Yup, I'll sell you my old bullet buttons from 2008.

You'll.need those in about 10 years

daily reminder that there is nothing wrong with ERPOs

digits of truth. There was no more surreal feeling then buying my first gun at 18 here in AZ. I guess being the nogunz I was wary id look weird buying gun. Especially after I bought in like 20 min and they just told me I could walk out with it. In the middle of town. Prob me being a faggot but still it felt weird and good, because I got something that could be banned. Who knows with how things are?

Probably less than that considering the demographics

So have you thought about what you're going to do when it finally reaches you?

You need a simple press. AK parts are also less likely to wear out. The rifle will almost certainly outlive you.

AR you need a vise, barrel nut wrench, torque wrench, punch kit, and the patience of a Buddhist monk to put all the tiny parts together. Hammering a rice grain sized roll pin into a rounded gas block is harder in practice than it is to describe. I've also gone through many retaining pin retaining pins (yes on the AR you need retaining pins for your retaining pins) because the spring just launches the front one out. I think it's a worse design based on the amount of itty bitty pins and springs it has. Here's like half of the small parts I'm talking about (pic). AK has fewer parts and they're large. You don't have to worry about losing a cam pin or firing pin retaining pin, which would render your AR a paperweight.

Attached: 20190701_005313.jpg (4032x3024, 3.42M)

Its fucking amazing nobody has primaried this piece of shit. If fucking AOC can do it you have no fucking excuse to let this absolute disgrace hold any fucking power. And hes been shit long before this outburst.

Find another hobby and find ways to enjoy the decline as best I can, probably.