/NBC/ general

>Recommendations: Avon S10, Shalon 4a1, Shalon m15, MSA millennium
>ComBloc Rec: GP7V, PMK, GP5 (Gas Poorfag 5), GP6
>IF YOU ARE GOING TO BUY COMBLOC MASKS PLEASE LOOK INTO MASKPOL FP5
Also anyone know of Good CBRN suits or NBC suits?
>FoF in NBC boog: Visible 8 of diamonds or 4 of clubs on suit.
or just kill other /kommandos/ for epic rewards

Attached: NBC.png (1441x594, 886K)

Other urls found in this thread:

guzu.cz/en/products.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ehus8lFQejs
ebay.com/itm/60mm-Gas-Mask-Respirator-Filter-Adapter-4-Finnish-US-Nato-mask-60-mm-to-40-mm-/221275726042
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also stock up on P3 Particulate filters for Fallout boog, they will work against alpha radiation and i believe teargas. Better ABEK-P filters will offer CBRN protection. P3 filters will also protect against some biological situations, such as anthrax.

Attached: ABEKP.jpg (704x412, 66K)

also correction Jow Forumsommandos

I'm currently planning on getting a Haz-suit and a CM-6M from MIRA. Also thinking on buying a MIRA-filter monthly for a year for a stock of a dozen filter. What are your thoughts about those ?

Attached: 1560227470385.png (448x486, 314K)

>ComBloc Rec: GP7V, PMK, GP5 (Gas Poorfag 5), GP6
GP-6 isn't a real designation, shitty surplus retailers bullshitted that name back in the early 2000's. The facepiece is designated ШM-66My (SHM-66Mu)=Шлeм Macкa-66Meмбpaннoй Улyчшeнный = Helmet Mask 66, Membrane, Improved and the kits could either be the PMG-2 (Military) or the GP-5M (Civilian), the latter of which is the most common.

>IF YOU ARE GOING TO BUY COMBLOC MASKS PLEASE LOOK INTO MASKPOL FP5
Or just buy an $8 Chinese hose so you can use modern CBRN filters instead of meme surplus.

The CM-6M is a Czech mask made by Gumarni Zubi. Mira seems to just be a redistribution firm. That being said, they seem like competent masks.

Attached: pmg2(2).jpg (1758x1396, 442K)

*Gumárny Zubří
fuck my typing skills lmao guzu.cz/en/products.html

Attached: CM-4 with Hose.jpg (1600x1200, 268K)

do you have any links for that chinese hose? does it convert from GOST to STANAG?

they're all over ebay
and sort of, in a way
the thread pitch is somewhere in between GOST and NATO 40mm, so it accepts both types of threads is the claim, but I haven't personally tried it myself, since I only have older PLA hoses that are GOST only. Only the modern industrial ones with zip ties holding the threads on are transitional threaded. I might try and pick up an industrial hose off my Chinese source to test that theory.

Attached: Chinese Masks.jpg (3842x2421, 1.43M)

yea definitely, if you want ill post a small Boog discord link so you can update on if you did that.

all good, I frequent gas mask threads here, so I'll probably make an update whenever the evidence comes up.

Attached: ABC-M21 Rocket Propellant Gas Mask Mockup (7).jpg (3872x2592, 2.6M)

nice, ill keep a look out.

Attached: weaponsandstuff93.jpg (640x776, 67K)

[insert Facebook-tier gopnik reference here]

Attached: FM12.jpg (766x1000, 369K)

thats just an avon mask with a stalhelm, there is no russian reference anywhere in there.

It was a jab at the "All CBRN kit is Slavic!" kiddos who automatically start making le ebin boris/stalker/metro/asbestos references whenever they see any gas mask.

lol fucking boris slavaboos are the worst.

I really need to hunt down a local machinist in my area that can turn down the outer diameter of some rivet press dies.
I'm nearly finished restoring this U.S. M8-11-10 Snout-Type Service Mask, but the last thing I need to do is rivet the harness back on, but the caps need a special die holder that works with the recessed holes in the rubber, otherwise the rivets won't be flatted properly. I can get one made from an existing die easily, but it's a matter of finding the person.

Attached: M8 Snout Mask Restoration (5).jpg (3872x2592, 2.84M)

not really modern CBRN-related, but I just can't help talking about fixing historic masks

Attached: Hose Wiring (1).jpg (3872x2592, 2.52M)

thats pretty interesting, it may be hard to get the die.

U.S. WWII Gas Masks use standard Line 24 (15mm) DOT Fastener Caps with a 5/16 length eyelet shank, so they use standard snap fastener dies. The problem is that the place these caps go on the mask has a shallow recession in the rubber where the cap holder die can't reach, so I need to have the outside diameter turned down and tapered in order to stretch these holes temporarily to seat the cap in all the way.

Attached: United Carr M114 Fastener Press (2).jpg (3872x2592, 3.29M)

From here you can see how the rivet caps are recessed into the rubber.

Attached: M3A1 Army Diaphragm Gas Mask (6).jpg (2592x3872, 2.56M)

Dunno if this is the thread but What would i need to make a realistic looking stalker suit that would be adequate for the zones conditions
I was thinking of a belgian/British surplus suit or (authentic to the games) a gorka 1

just get a gorka 3 tan and gray, and get a pbf (beware asbestos) or you can get a pmk and polish fp5 filters.

you do know beastoree made the whole FP-5 thing up to sell out his stock, right?
refer to if you want to use modern nato filters with gost masks

Attached: duke_stalker (8).jpg (3872x2592, 2.67M)

ya i know, this is for without hose, because in stalker they dont use hoses generally. But also no the fp5 thing isnt made up lol, youtube.com/watch?v=ehus8lFQejs
The polish standardized them and MASKPOL kept it up. theyre just expensive and not practical for the boog

What kind of mask is this and what kind of filters does it use? Thanks in advance

Attached: 20190804_194825.jpg (2560x1440, 1.15M)

Finnish M/61, last variant. Uses 60mm filters, but you can get an adaptor to 40mm NATO.

>ebay.com/itm/60mm-Gas-Mask-Respirator-Filter-Adapter-4-Finnish-US-Nato-mask-60-mm-to-40-mm-/221275726042
heres an adapter for that mask