Time to panic buy

With all of these ((False Flags)) rolling in, is it time to start panic buying ARs, AKs, and ammunition?

Attached: BackPlate.jpg (640x480, 38K)

Always buy at least some ammunition when a shooting happens, mags and a lower or two if it's a bad one.

time to hoard 22lr

fuck you user buy ammo for your fighting rifle

This, enjoy .20-.30 cpr for rifle ammo while it lasts

Test

Why do you think there are so many second amendment participation events happening in a short period?

They got to me, boys. I can't post about buying ammo and possibly using and how the british called purists violent extremists blah blah blah

I noticed yesterday that SGammo had 11 cases of 1000 rounds of 8m3, then right after the shooting, I immediately saw it drop down to 7 :(

Why the fuck don't you already have them? Imagine pretending to be a gun owner on 4chinnel and you don't even have an AR or AK.

Is George Soros the new Social equivalent of Brutus? He paid for protesters, and openly faught against Julius Caesar's political allies. Maybe he's not leading an army, but he sure is paying for them. Him and Hillary Clinton.

Another false flag in Dayton boys
They're going hard

My fighting rifle is a 10/22 user, so I am buying for it.

Kill yourself asap.

>Was a Roman republican who was opposed to tyranny like this jewish buisnessguy who throws money at causes he like?

No, but you are historically illiterate and quite possibly retarded.

You are correct, it was beyond a false flag, a full on hoax. They want our guns now. Stock up hard

don't neglect other guns when panic buying. of course I don't mean to say not to have an ar or ak or both, but it'll be good for later generations to have your SKS, AUG's, tavors, FAL's, your mini14's, some M1A's, even kel-tec's RDB and RFB's. gun design is rich and denying people down the line in a supposed ban at least some of that variety would be nearly as criminal as the ban itself.

>mfw bought $1100 worth of new gun, mags, and ammo four days ago

Attached: IMG_20190419_103613.png (750x744, 453K)

Attached: 1552838276112.png (485x395, 358K)

Best container to bury rifles in for future conflict?

you guys should have been buying whether theres a panic going on or not. you know theres ALWAYS the next thing. if not today, then tomorrow. it never stops, thats the negative consequences we accept when we have freedom like ours.
its sad but at the same time, i still choose freedom.
anyway, always buy when you can. pic unrelated

Attached: 1470452980455.jpg (799x540, 150K)

wood crate lined with a tarp and filled with your choice in volume of cosmoline. don't forget to put the cosmoline IN the tarp with the guns, not AROUND the tarp after you've wrapped them up.

But it's .308 ammo. For a bolt action hunting rifle.
Honest ;-)

please kill yourselves tRump assholes

you are not immune to propaganda

yes please
this boomer wants to cash in

OP literally didnt say he doesnt already have one

I still have a pretty good stock of x39 since the last scare and I haven't shot my AK or SKS in a year now. I think I would probably want to panic buy powder and primers.

JEWS

>panic buy
Noob. Stock piling only because of panic buying.

>>Was a Roman republican who was opposed to tyranny like this jewish buisnessguy who throws money at causes he like?

>No, but you are historically illiterate and quite possibly retarded.

Sir, You are the historically illiterate one.

>Brutus opposing tyranny
>Not a 'deep state puppet' a la Macron for the optimates
>Caesar being anything less than the best Roman ever alive at the time and the best thing to happen to the Roman Republic
>Caesar not being the thwarted reformer and Cato and its gang the cancerous tyrants.

You are a moron.

I haven’t stopped panic buying since 2012.

Well did you buy some poor fag?

>disassemble
>clean and dry
>cosmoline
>vac seal
>also vac seal at least some spam cans of ammo
>throw all into plastic drum barrel with oil and cleaning kits
>bury

You first (D)ildo

You're an idiot for not stocking up for the past 3 years especially. Everything from mags to ammo hasn't been this cheap in decades.

Remember, user, guns are only useful if you use them.

PRESS CONFERENCE TO ANNOUNCE GUN CONTROL MOVEMENT TOMORROW AT 10AM PER TRUMP

>With all of these ((False Flags)) rolling in,

Sadly they are not false flags. This is what happens when Russian agitprot race war crap, far left, muslim extremism and other bullshit takes effect on people with fucked brains and no morals that think it is ok to waste unarmed civilians because they don't like things tards do. The only other thing worth considering is that SSRIs seem to accelerate this sucide/homoical idealisation in tarded individuals and court record relating to this should no longer be sealed in lawsuit settlements against drug companies.
You OP are a tard because if you think these are staged events then you are the fucking traded paranoiac and exactly what I am discussing above

Based and borzoi pilled.

There's more guns than there are people in the US.

Guns won't be hard to get if it comes to resisting tyranny.
The other things that are needed to support those guns will be needed.

Kill with the .22 and take their gear.