Can you have a business that’s both a burger joint and an FFL?

Can you have a business that’s both a burger joint and an FFL?

Attached: 0AF24DB3-518F-4005-AAB2-43C1E87194A9.gif (300x403, 1.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

wilshiregun.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=Jen2m-pmbmI
bluetrailrange.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

a guy in my town has a dog grooming business that is also an FFL

Probably, don't see why not. My FFL works out of his office he owns where he does real estate investment.

He's an atf agent user

Why not throw a range in there as well.

he's like 70

Lel

Guy in my town is a mechanic and an ffl

Retired atf agent trying to make up for past sins

oh god damnit, now I get it

Attached: nice.jpg (701x497, 31K)

>Guy in my town is a mechanic and an ffl
>a mechanic
nice

Attached: the-mechanic-1972-charles-bronson-05-max.jpg (640x345, 35K)

got a Polaris dealership near me that has an FFL, I know another user mentioned his local fish (pet) store is an FFL and he has done transfers through them for like $15.

Attached: tnt guns and burgers.png (2267x1055, 3.64M)

Attached: sharp shooters.png (2425x958, 3.74M)

Yes but the food inspector is going to have serious questions. There's nothing that prohibits FFL's from being located in specific types of business, just that it needs to be located in a physical building.

In addition to and ,
I have also seen an FFL in a lawyer's office and a full blown gun shop (only own employee/owner) inside an off-road vehicle modding shop.

>Yes but the food inspector is going to have serious questions.
They would be the same questions as any other restaurant.

Can't you put gunpowder in people's food to have a sort of zombifying effect on them?

I don't know if they sell burgers but the store near me has a little restaurant in it. I would be surprised if they didn't have burgers.

Your state and then your municipality can have further restrictions on how you can physically conduct your business. They can outright ban it or just have incompatible requirements for each type of business.

If you want to put gunpowder in people's food, you don't need to have a shooting range right next door to your restaurant. And no, it doesn't "zombify" people.

If you have government approval for both, yes.

Checked.
Last time I shot here the based clerk said that, "most of our trouble comes from the 'Draco pistol crowd,'" which is to say, 'coloreds.'

Yes, my favorite shooting range/gunshop has an amazing barbecue restaurant connected to it, nothing is better than bashing a half rack of ribs or a pork pulled sammich after a good day of funs

Fucking based

>the same questions
"Is that a massive stack of lead 25 feet from the freezers?"

Bootlicker

You're retarded.

yes because having a shooting range filled with airborne lead next to your open grill isn't a health concern.

Hey, I've been there. Tasty food and full autos under one roof. It was quite refreshing for a commiefornia native.

Have you ever been to an indoor range before? It's not one big open room.

Imagine living in a trailer your whole life and never going into another building with walls separating rooms. The first time you saw a facility with separate HVAC systems for separate areas, you would probably shit your pants:

then go mobile with your badass

Guy in my state runs a fish tank business, also sells fish, and he does FFL transfers through it.

It's in Virginia Beach

Absolutely.

For liability reasons I would recommend two separate LLCs.

We have multiple FFLs, indoor gun range, a restaurant, and a private lounge with a liquor license all that is one “business”

My Polaris dealer is also FFL. 513?

That’s what the multi million dollar HVAC system in the range is for.

>is ATF
>dog business
kek
That's like a muslim getting along with a jew

>gunpowder in people's food
All that saltpeter they fed me in the service decades ago is just starting to kick in now.

Shot in the dark. Wadly AL?

kek'd

I'm a muslim, went to a predominantly jewish school for middle school and high school.
I'm told I am stingy with money. kek.

google house Saud

Bass Pro has a range and sells food.

The real question is can you an establishment have a liquor license, or sell legal recreational marijuana, and still be an FFL.

Business name?
T. Hampton Roads tired of giving Superior Pawn and Gang my money

Wilshire Gun in OKC has a restaurant in it and many of the food items have gun themed names.

>Bass Pro has a range
Yeah, and s o y l e n t makes their own brand of bore solvent. Keep dreaming, kid.

lol, I was looking to do a transfer from AIM because I didn't think I would have the time to drive up because of work, and they had them listed as a partner FFL, but I wound up having the time to drive up, so I never used them.

My local range/store has an attached restaurant

There's a place in California that's both a lingerie store and an FFL

Attached: o.jpg (750x1000, 128K)

A range/gun store near me has a restaurant inside. Food is a little overpriced, but still really good. My NG buddies and I will go a lot on drill weekends for lunch, and 9/10 times, some boomer will buy our lunch.
wilshiregun.com/

Attached: wilshire-gun.jpg (550x366, 25K)

Owner is a cool guy.

My LGS use to set up office with a buddy of his, who was a dentist. The gun store was in the back, so people would have to walk through the dentist office's waiting room to get there.

Guns and burgers, I like your thinking user

Love this place, best indoor range. Thanks to Tennis for taking me.

I'm sure you could.
What I really wanna know is could you have a food truck that is an FFL? Maybe if you owned the addressed lot you did business on?

Attached: IMG_4400.jpg (4032x3024, 3.76M)

God bless America.

Attached: 1555788241855.jpg (1280x674, 265K)

my FFL runs a barbershop

There is a range with a bar in Georgia.

Proof of any of this bullshit?

Yep, I bought an ar from a radio shack. The left wall was guns and the right was transistors and shit.

How is that bullshit? Why would you doubt any of them? Are gun stores uncommon around you?

A guy from my gun club was selling guns out of a bookstore for a while. I don’t think he had an ffl though. You had to buy the books for hundreds of dollars and then you’d get the gun as a gift. It didn’t last too long, I still go to that book club though.

Attached: kekgator.jpg (193x182, 33K)

>a full blown gun shop (only own employee/owner) inside an off-road vehicle modding shop
They know their customers.

FFL be based out of fucking a house if it is allowed locally. A guy I use to go to for online orders did his background checks in his living room while his kid was playing with toys.

>That building

It looks like somebody used to be a Gander Mountain.

Gun stores based out of houses aren't uncommon. A few people hadn't heard of gun stores/burger joints, but people posted proof of them in this thread. I am calling bullshit on the idea of things like a gun store/lingerie shop...or dentist. All I'm asking for is the same proof I provided myself.

It's not big enough, but I think they were going for more of a Cabelas aesthetic.

5 seconds in google gave me a underwear gunshop that was different than the post that had a FUCKING PICTURE of the one he claimed.

Google gave me a news article about a dentist opening a gun store, and one that advertises both dentist and gun transfers, with hopes of a separate location.

This is the fucking internet. Fucking google it you dipshit.

>fucking food trucks in Charlotte
What a menace. A while back I read about a gun check truck business, e.g. if you were going to the football game and we’re carrying you could check your gun to pick up afterwards.

Based Utah

Why not? Pic related. Pharmacy and FFL in my area.

Attached: zu8swyeyx7411.jpg (1024x498, 72K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Jen2m-pmbmI

>j-just google it
You can "prove" anything through random Google results. Don't be a cunt just because I called you out for your lie. It might be plausible. I don't care if it's plausible. I only care if you're telling the truth or not.

This isn't that unusual. Many general stores in ye olde days sold medicine, groceries, tools and guns. There are still a lot of Ace Hardware stores in the US that sell guns. Not unusual to see another variation on the theme.

Oh, and you can use post on Jow Forums as proof? Stop being a fucking retard you lazy piece of shit.

To be honest, it looks like a lot of generic industrial or office buildings in that area. It's right next door to the Highway Patrol, which doesn't look that different, aside from the wood cupola thing over the entrance.

>Oh, and you can use post on Jow Forums as proof?
My proof: . The store names are in the images. You can use Google to verify if they're real, but you don't have to prove my claim correct on your own, since I already posted the proof.

All you've done is huff and puff until you made it clear to everybody that you have nothing worth saying.

Could you share more about that experience? We’re told you guys are supposed to be oil and water. What reason did your parents give for sending you there?

Sounds like he nailed his target audience pretty good

Range traps?

I love you user

So you're telling me that you can use google to verify if the images posted here are real, but you can't trust results from googling them yourself? Ok, you got me beat.

I'm telling you that if you bullshit me and I call you out, you better be able to back up your shit or else I'm going to straight up call you a liar.

Not him but who gives a fuck what YOU think or say on a bohemian horse fucking enthusiast webzone?
I can call you a nigger and it's probably the most accurate thing in this thread, nigger

It's always the beta dumbshits who use the forced [le random nationality]+[le random hobby]+[le random medium] meme. I never see this coming from anyone with anything worth saying.

>Meme
Holy shit boys get a load of this newfag

Attached: f63.jpg (396x382, 41K)

my range has a gun shop and burger place, so yes, I guess it already exists

How is this even about lying? It's about you being told to google it, you getting butthurt about being told so, then you come back and saying that it's about proof and then you say that stuff posted with pictures in this thread is verifiable with google. If anyone is lying it's you and your standards regarding google's veracity being dependent on who is using it for what purpose.

Are you just pretending to be retard?

Like this?bluetrailrange.com/

its actually pretty good, but rates are way too expensive unless you are a member.

Hey i live here

It's a forced meme. Learn to read.

>how is it lying that I asserted something to be true when it wasn't
>it's not like that's the definition of lying or anything
>you must be retard [sic]
Don't think too hard. You might hurt your fragile chimpanzee brain, Koko.

>It's a force
It's literally older than you are kid, go to bed

>pretending to be retard

>>it's a force
Is English not your first language? What the hell is wrong with your brain?

You mean that jerk who always threw sand in your face when he started losing an argument? Good, he deserved to go out of business.

Attached: JOuVyVF.jpg (960x960, 148K)

From what I've seen yes

Attached: 20190804_213512.jpg (1080x1977, 980K)

>beta dumbshits
wew lad

>now that's a nice purchase you just made user
>problem is, i know your backyard doesn't have the room to really let that puppy reach out
>let me show you some rural acreage
Brilliant

>get crab legs and hit the showers

That's too bad that Draco has become synonymous with nigger. I had a PAP M92 with a SOB47 brace on it and that thing was tits