Let's be honest here: Does just anyone need an AR15 or AK47?

Really though, should anyone just be able to get their hands on one of these? We've seen the destruction they can cause on a whim with no reason. Should they be harder to get?
>But muh rebel against tyranny
Let's face it, no one is going to rebel against shit and this is just what LARPers say to feel like they have meaning in their lives. If anyone was going to rebel it was going to be decades ago.
>But muh self defense
You don't need an AR15 or AK47 for self defense, it isn't necessary. There are other alternatives such as shotguns and pistols.
>But muh 2nd amendment rights
The 2nd amendment doesn't mean anything, and youre rights don't come bore public interests and lawmakers interests unless you are willing to defend them (which we've gone over why you wont). The 2nd doesn't mean shit and your rights don't either.
>but muh sport
I think for sport AR15s and other military style firearms could just be rentable at certified ranges that pass safety standards. That's it, this seems reasonable to me.
>But muh hunting
This is the only one I can agree with. Licensed hunters are the only ones who might have a reason to own an AR15, but then again there are a million other alternatives. So maybe under circumstances and through a vetting process the right hunters can be allowed to use them.

The majority of the population in the US agrees with me, it is pretty much bipartisan at this point. The way I see it, this happening whether you like it or not and its for the best.

Attached: 15234234421.jpg (3416x2784, 741K)

wow an ar/ak thread, great job op def don't kys

is that way if you're looking for (yous) leftypol

Nigger

>Nodoby will rebel against shit

Attached: lead_720_405.jpg (720x405, 114K)

gayest b8 to d8 m8

Attached: witty_title.gif (310x245, 2.15M)

>42228901
not even gonna give you a (you) get the fuck out of here and go troll on Jow Forums, leftypol

Logical fallacy 101.

how does this prove anything? these people weren't rebelling for 2A rights. there isn't a single instance where a significant amount of people fought for 2A rights. your image proves nothing because it doesn't even relate to the topic

Go cry back on pol u faggot

There's no point in banning guns because of fear over their destructive potential when gasoline is readily available.

I know that no one needs that dpms

kill yourself

>I have no rebuttal because you are right

>There are other alternatives such as shotguns and pistols.

Pistols kill more people than any other firearm, your entire argument is based off ignorance and a desire to align your views with others. Frankly this applies to every point you made.

>AK-47

You want a unicorn with that?

SHALL

You're not getting the guns

>how does this prove anything?
Government overstepped their authority
Armed men gathered and told them to fuck off
Standoff
Government realizes bloodbath and will ensue if they don't back off
All charges dropped
Owning guns put tyranny in its place, faggot.

Hey the media only wants to count the crimes used by pistols and in black communities, not report on them. Leave the reporting for when whites do it with the le fully semiautomatic ass salt raifu. Why the fuck would media want to report on their failure of ethnic communities as the classic leftist white protector?

>Owning guns put tyranny in its place, faggot.
that's why the government is working on taking them, and yet there is no resistance. are you proud on showing up to the fight that doesn't matter so you can pat yourself on the back while you don't show up to the one that does?

>No body is gonna revolt, just a larp
Okay nigbo, thought you guys were going to revolt. I find it funny minorities want to remove the ease of Access for them to purchase firearms that the same "pig cops" used to kill their cousins or brothers, talk about killing pigs, and then do nothing about it. It's pathetic. Have fun with your civil war against the white man with your looted YC-9

Attached: 1563896024609.jpg (478x640, 83K)

You don't know anything about me, faggot. I donate to every major pro gun group. I write letters to my representatives. I'm stockpiling for SHTF. WTF am I supposed to do beyond that?
Fuck off.

NOT

>and yet there is no resistance.
>Defended by one of the largest lobbies in the US
>Gun owners one of the most politically active groups
>Buy backs, turn ins, and bans mostly ineffective

In states that haven't already banned weapons like these they'd need to do door to door searches, which is both logistically impossible, and something that most police forces will refuse to do because of the dangers involved.

S H A L L

you sound really upset that things aren't going your way pal. don't worry about things you cant control if you aren't willing to do anything about it

Jow Forums. If you want to discuss which AR/AK is best or anything about the platforms, sure! If you're going to be a faggot at least do it on the right board.

What part of SHALL do you not understand nigger?

Attached: warishell54.png (558x744, 428K)

its a stupid glownigger or leftypol retard that strayed from pol attempting to gas light us for shootings ignore them

>need
There's that word again

found the shooter

>implying I need a gun to kill 50 people
how naïve you daft faggot

Attached: ATF2.png (684x1232, 376K)

Because i want to and they're fun. If you don't want people to want to own such firearms stop putting them everywhere in the medias, movies, video-games, books, whatever.

Sage.

Ok glownigger

If a cop or an operator can have one : so do i. They're humans just like me and i have the training to handle one just like they do.

Now sage and go back to Jow Forums.

>Need

its not a "need" its a right, and i have the right to tell you to shut the fuck up retard. If you don't want to own guns, then don't own fucking guns, don't come bothering me and my 37 guns i own with your retarded "common sense " bullshit if you wanna make legislation to prevent this violence in the first place how about target the demograph thats causing the shootings instead of making it a pain for legal gun owners.

But no, that is not the idea for you retards and corrupted people because you normies and lefty and glowniggering faggots love gas lighting incels and mentally unstable people to do these acts of violence to justify yourselves in disarming us. You sit back, praying, hopeing WISHING for more acts of violence to disarm us.

Fuck you, you people make me fucking sick, and honestly, i'm surprised nobody targeted you faggots yet for being such soulless and heartless retards.

Your emotions and pseudo condescending attitudes are so fucking fake, and makes me wanna vomit.

We all need one. Now get fucked ya troll.

Attached: 1399941317202.jpg (4824x3128, 716K)

how about you you fuck off and
read
i'm a perfectly sane individual that loves guns, and love my family, and will defend my family, and my self if i have to, being criminals, or tyrannical faggots like you if you choose to come to my door. Killing innocents like you're trying to get people to do is sick, you're the one mentally ill and fucked for trying to gas light mentally unstable people to do these shootings.

Tell me more about this gat.
Looks kind of autistic but really fucking cool at the same time.

yes we do need them, because the people who tell us we don't need them, have them, and will hypocritically use them on us, to take ours from us
why is the concept of self-defense so baffling to people?

Attached: 1560175190808.jpg (474x465, 24K)

Ignore this b8ing retard.

Because people with low IQs blame the object when something bad happens

Does anyone need a nigger? We've seen the destruction they can cause on a whim with no reason.

Attached: hiroshima.jpg (600x624, 105K)

People on this board usually won't talk to you because you're being intellectually dishonest, much like most gun grabbers.
Those people who do talk to you will quickly learn that they're talking to an unthinking drone.

Attached: Get out.png (768x783, 20K)

this and based