What ever happened to fps russia? aside from the cringe ascent he was okay

what ever happened to fps russia? aside from the cringe ascent he was okay

do you think he did the accent cos he was nerves like in friends when ross does the accent

also how did he get all the cool guns

Attached: b77.jpg (600x357, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fauH_O6eA1g
youtu.be/RYELlwhmm6w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

As far as I can recall, he was hit with drug possesion and he had that whole foul play murder thing. So no more funs for him.

the "producer" of the videos who was also his friend died and then hell let loose on his life

Attached: 1564837939143.gif (487x416, 3.75M)

his buddy who owned a gun store died which led him to upload less. then after that atf raided his home for explosives which is when he stopped uploading all together.

BATF/CIAniggers did a hit on his producer and they set him up with some drug offences.
As soon as you become big in the gun world, CIAniggers take you down a notch.

this is why i am afraid for all big guntubers. back up their videos ASAP because jewtube is doing a 2019 book burning.

DemolitionRanch guy is probably next. They'll set him up too. It won't be long before feds raid his place for ""something"". They'll claim they received some kind of a call or something and will just storm in and confiscate everything.

The only good H&K LEM installation video got SHOAH'd recently. Meanwhile this trash stays. Pretty upset.

>DemolitionRanch

Would probably be good if he got taken off youtube because I'm always procrastinating and watching his videos about blowing stuff up

>Friend who owns a gun store, where FPS gets his firearms from for his videos is murdered
>Surveillance equipment of the building was stolen as well
>FPS manages to still get along
>He is then found to have hash oil, JUST above the amount needed to be a felony instead of a misdemeanor
>But the oil wasn't in his possession
>It was in his mailbox with no return address
>FPS Russia never even touched the package and the ATF immediately raids him because they somehow knew it was in the mail

He still appears in podcasts as a guest to this day but he isn't allowed near firearms anymore. When asked about the raids, he always as lightly as he can without giving details, says it was shady as hell.

Agreed. He's way too normy friendly and non threatening.

>>It was in his mailbox with no return address
>>FPS Russia never even touched the package and the ATF immediately raids him because they somehow knew it was in the mail
>
>He still appears in podcasts as a guest to this day but he isn't allowed near firearms anymore. When asked about the raids, he always as lightly as he can without giving details, says it was shady as hell.
I find it hilarious that some people still believe that the US is 'the land of the free'. We're in a DEEP motherfucking POLICE STATE. Gestapo can take you down no matter what. They manufacture lies and bullshit all the time.
They took Cody down the same way. Just as he started winning in courts against the State Department... they set him up.

Kyle is not just a guest on Painkiller Already he is one of three hosts.

I think it's much more likely be was actually a turd. I can spot white trash a mile away. Look at the kid, those are obvious trash gene traits coming out. Likely didn't have a dad, his mom slept with a turd who left, and that's why he's slightly fucked up and got into drugs. The youtube game probably didn't help, he just used the money without regard to the law because he never really had an authority figure in his life, so he thought he could get away with buying explosives and more drugs. Got his friend (the producer) into it and he ended up getting hit by the dealer. The only hand the CIA had was tracing his darkweb purchases.

My theory > yours. If yours was true the thousand other guntubers would have had some sketchy shit happen to them but they haven't. This is the only kid I can spot the trash genes in, and sure enough he got in trouble like trash always does.

He's a straight white male country boy....ya they're going to take him down at some point.

youtu.be/fauH_O6eA1g
youtu.be/RYELlwhmm6w

Felony. Now runs a shitty podcast.

>I can spot white trash a mile away
Takes one to know one, you pretentious fuck.

fuck atf, cheers

Attached: fbbaf1c6-77d1-4bbc-8107-4f7ef1eec679..png (1056x1600, 681K)

I'm calling it now that they're going to hit him with CP. It would completely ruin the appearance of his family focused lifestyle, prevent ANY sympathy or anybody standing up for him, and it is extremely easy to frame someone for.

>guy who gets all the cool guns gets murdered
>kyle freaks out
>tries to do a video without him
>nobody cares

fast forward

>tries to buy weed online
>gets slapped with a felony
>can't into guns anymore

At least he'll have modern warfare 1 to fall back on

Someone this paranoid shouldn't be allowed to own firearms.

>paranoid after seeing both Cody Wilson and FPS Russia go down in the fishiest ways possible
There's a difference between being paranoid and seeing a legitimate pattern.

glowers got to him

Attached: vvve.png (733x790, 616K)

Drug offenses. Seems like the type of guy.

I worked in a prison, I was around white trash a lot, and the plethora of assorted other color trash. When it's white people they always seem to have the same traits. Dumb, obviously, but that's not always the case. Fpsrussia doesn't seem dumb but he's also not full blown trash. They always look older than they are, but manage to perpetually look halfway between a boy and a man. Like they grew up too quickly (that kid in highschool who looked 30, had patchy facial hair, etc) but then just stop abruptly and stay in a perpetual state of adolescence both physically and mentally (they also typically have disproportionately large heads, likely due to the improper growth rates). My theory is since they typically lack a father figure, they subconsciously feel they have to grow faster than their body can handle, so their body triggers premature adolescence. This lack of a father figure is also why they struggle to understand authority or why there are rules. Kyle likely only faced the impotent wrath of his mother. So he thought he could break laws and there wouldn't be very much consequence.

He was a rich kid turd who enjoyed doing drugs. His friend was killed by a drug dealer and he got busted for possession.

>muh cia niggers
No, he was just a irresponsible faggot. Otherwise Ian and Karl would be in jail along with hickok45.