Alright noguns yuropoor here, I got the fucking permit...

alright noguns yuropoor here, I got the fucking permit, I saved up the cash (student so not big budget) and I'm gonna be buying my first handgun and rifle sometime in september.

For handgun I'm going with glock 45, for rifle I'm thinking about an AR-15.

So: is Aero Precision (considering AC-15M or m4e1) fine or should I save up for a BCM (RECCE 16 KMR-A)? I'm gonna be putting a 1-6x optic on it next year and want it to be a RECCE build.

Attached: aero.png (1900x1141, 953K)

Aero is ok.

Where do you live?

Poland

Do you mean a Glock in .45 caliber or that new silly Glock 19 thing?

the new silly crossover, I ran it through a pistol class and an after-class shoot and fell in love with it

I mean if it fits you, Glocks are solid pistols.

Colt 6920 is what you seek.
And I just got a g45 also. Nice choice

Hey, if it works, it works. Aero is fine, but I'd bet the BCM is much nicer, and building yourself (if that's a thing you're interested in) will let you personalize the minutiae of a personalized rifle. Get night sites for the Glawk

Bro ditch the virgin glock and pick you up a Chad Yeet Cannon or a FNX .45

>KMR
keymod is dead. mlok is the final form. MCMR is what youll want

Also, don't get dickmod, you humongous queer.

Bump for eurobros that have balls still

yep, I messed up, good point

why does the polish language sound like a rubber duck being swallowed

dunno, you'd have to take it up with some long dead fellas

What was the process like to get a license in pooland

Fellow euro student here, I got a Ruger AR556

Attached: fam2019.jpg (2000x1290, 1.45M)

I don't think Hi-Point exports to Europe, the import costs would kill the premise of the things.
For that matter you should aspire for something better if you can afford it.

Why Assault Rifle 15? Assault Killer 47 is better

cheers fren

nice family pic man, what country?

Finland

Attached: 1391621525087.jpg (251x193, 7K)

Which part does Poland regulate as a firearm? The slide, the barrel, or the frame? What's the EU gun control going to require? If you have have >10 round magazines, go for it. I'd also suggest trying a Glock 17, 19, and 34. Or consider a Glock 43, 43X, or 48 if your rights to self defense are being infringed. (6 to 10 round flush magazines).

Aero is fine. BCM is better.

Depends on type of permit but I got the sports and collector permits, basically you need to belong to a gun club, after 3 months of membership you can take an exam, the exam is a multiple choice test on law and gun technicalities and some shooting sports rules, and then there is the practical exam. You shoot pistol, rifle and shotgun (you can opt out of any of these but this will make it impossible for you to get a permit for the given type of weapon until you pass the appropriate exam).

Rifle was 50m prone with a .22lr bolt action and your grouping had to fall within a small circle, same for pistol which was 25m standing with a .22lr pistol, and shotgun which was a over under with slugs on a paper target.

Then you get a patent, which you then use to apply for a sports licence to the national association of sports shooting, then you go to a doctor and a psychologist from the list the police compile every couple of years. Then, you go to your shooting club and ask for a piece of paper which confirms your membership.

Then you go to the police and apply for a gun permit.
the wait time was almost 3 months for the permit alone, the whole process is doable within a year/10 months for a normal but determined person.

>Which part does Poland regulate as a firearm? The slide, the barrel, or the frame?

all of the above (and more: a revolver cylinder, a shotgun action and the chamber)

The EU gun control fortunately did nothing about mag capacities here (in semi autos at least) so not too worried now. No mag limits for semis so I can do whatever I want in that regard

I shot the 17 and 19 and both had flaws, the crossover pistol really felt good in my hand and shot the best for me, I might however carry it on occasion (when transferring the arsenal or going out at night) so I'd rather not take a behemoth), I will be in the market for a ccw but first I wanna familiarize myself with guns to a point where I will carry comfortably and confidently

thanks for the input fren

best country

That makes it tougher. Personally, I'd look at two models so to swap out the parts and make two different guns. A 43 and a 48, for example. Swap slides and frames and you have a long-slide 43 and a 43X. With Gen4 and Gen5 Glocks, you can do much the same but using a dust cover to protect the recoil spring. Perhaps a Sig P320 if their X-Change kits are legal. (Subcompact is honestly too big and bulky, the G26 is smaller and feels better. But you'd have Compact, Carry, and Full-Size options too without taking more than 1 slot on your license.)

based euro

Nothing like a euro embracing their natural born right to make me shed a amerishart wd-40 tear

Attached: EA35D6DB-716C-4C2B-AFCC-C7AB8C7000BC.jpg (819x1024, 125K)

Good choices