See this type phenotype at the gun store/range

>see this type phenotype at the gun store/range

How do you react?

Attached: 1556113900800.jpg (734x737, 58K)

Bruh, do you even lift?

YOUR HAT TOO DAMN BIG FOR YOUR HEAD, BOY!

Remember that shooting is packed to the brim with middling losers that make bad political, personal, and economic choices and go about my day without making eye contact with anyone that's not conducting business with me for fear of them getting autismo sperg on me.

>this type phenotype
I've only seen that type phenotype hanging around ATM machines

Give this nigga some food

Ask him to HAVE SEX!

I'm sure he's already trying, but people tend to not just give it most of the time.

I gtfo. White people are creepy enough.

immediately suck his peepee to cure him of incel

Give him a highfive and advise him on lifting weights. Slowly educate him on Israel.

Check out the fuckin mitts on this dude. Them's some bigass hands. Could probably palm a yoga ball.

thats fucking scp 096

thank you skeleton

he hat too bih for him gottdamn hed

Thank him for the calcium.

Let him shoot high brass magnum slugs out of my 12 ga pump action

Oh God I saw him
Oh God he breached containment
OH GOD OH FUCK HES COMING

i, too, only attend ranges with people of color like myself.
fuck whitey!

I see you watch TV and enjoy social media. Taken a stat class?

I love how hard OP is glowing.

>Look, he's skinny as shit, white and wearing a MAGA hat, probably a loony or a next school shooter, that's why we need gun control !

I can already feel your projection and thought pattern in your shitty garbage ass thread.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

The person using his second amendment right could be fat like you, skinny, bald, a wannabe tactical operator with his shitty beard and molon labe tatoo, black, red, yellow, left wing, right wing, alien, nazi, jew, i don't give two shit.

This right applies to everyone no matter their appearance shape or form.

Besides i knew a skinny dude like him and six months of training later he became the best shot of the range.

You're a fucking retard and you glow far too much.

Sage.

Attached: (((CIA))).png (412x425, 284K)

white kids are naturally skinny, scrawny, fucks, growing up.
in fact. most races are. something about adolescence and growing up.

it's the 20+ year olds who look like that who i think are weird.

I worry
I was not properly equipped for skeletons, bullets will do minimal damage to them since they are magic constructs

Avoid him. Who knows, he might shoot people up because he couldn't get laid.

Well for me it's the 20+ years old who are chubby or fat who i think are weird.

But i'm not American, so i'm not used to see fatsos everywhere.

Attached: MEAL Team Six.png (725x643, 762K)

found the incel

>white conservative is skinny
>"HAHAHA stupid hungry skelfl"
>white conservative is fat
>"HAHAHA stupid lardass redneck"
Wow, almost like nothing pleases you people. The kid is fine and is probably 100 times better looking than your fat soiboi ass. Kys, redditard.

Attached: 1556852144025.png (558x491, 230K)

Which shirt do you wear to go with your tattoos, Cletus ?

Attached: heres our shirts.jpg (2988x5312, 2.26M)

Have sex, soiboy.

based and not putting up with raiding faggostpilled

i am american and am used to seeing fatsos.
however i agree they are usually insufferable just due to their personality, but i don't immediately classify them as anything but lazy.
but super scrawny men? i understand some dudes are skeles because they don't exercises or eat, but how are you literally puberty tier in your 20s?

your body naturally leans toward being skinnyfat (not skele) or fatfat if you don't exercise but still eat. the only adult male skinnies i've known like that were basically anorexic. they've got issues.

Where my skinnybois at ?

Reporting in. Weapon of choice SIG P210.

Attached: gym.jpg (1200x1600, 502K)

why do you have this picture saved in the first place?

Probably browses Jow Forums too

>no abs visible
just because you don't have muscles doesn't mean you're skinny. you're skinnyfat

if you look like this after more than 2 weeks in the gym you need to change your program or diet

Lets see that ass baby

oh yeah i forget they jerk off to each other.
well hey at least he's boxer-briefs master race.

not him but what should one look like in 2 weeks? 2 weeks isn't a whole lot of time for major improvements in strength.

If you don't look like Rich Piana after a month you'll never make it

It belong to my girl (female).
Like i give a shit. I'm not lifting weights, i don't give two shits about looking like a pretty flower for the ladies on the beach, nor trying to play the armchair commando though dude. Just keeping a semblant of endurance and working on my shitty posture is more than enough.

>i don't give two shits
i thought you were a fag for sharing that pic at first but you're alright.
if more people just did fitness for their personal goals instead of trying to be the incredible hulk or lose 10lbs in 1 day then the world would be a better place.

Attached: McLovin-SUPERBAD-Drivers-License-Replica.jpg (1479x947, 222K)

It's bait. You won't see physical changes for some time. Usually a few months at least

Post body with timestamp pussy

shutup and show ur ass

No >:^(

It's all hairy.

DO THE DEW

You are not going to see major improvements in only 2 weeks if you're a complete newbie. Post body cause you're full of shit

You will not get more than that.

Attached: this is how i carry daily.jpg (908x1002, 279K)

fair enough

never change Jow Forums

Attached: tatered my thots.png (540x540, 528K)

>not cz
straight pretending to be gay for attention

I'm running quite lows on handguns right now. Sporting a 92A1 and a fuckass 2022 that for some reason doesn't want to feed.

>using virgin as an insult on Jow Forums of all places
you don't belong here tourist

He probably is the next shooter because people like this usually dont have a dad and get treated like shit for their whole short life. You can be skinny and still pull a trigger.

Good post

Be nice. Thats all most of these kids need. Someone to be nice to them, show them some respect, show them that the world is pretty fucking awesome and that you can get a whole lot out of it if you try.

Also
>inform him about (((them)))

insecure much?

Attached: Dissapoint.gif (480x600, 85K)

facts are racist

Friendly Reminder: Jow Forums is a board devoted to weapons and military equipment. Discussions about politics or current events belong on Jow Forums. Is it so hard?

Attached: 1553077289960.jpg (904x711, 70K)

Immediately order a full surveillance package on the target. Then flag his social security number in a gun red flag database. See if he has any weapons in his name or if any of his family members to (extended family too)
Call down to the Domestic Terrorist desk and have 20-30 men assigned to this

Attached: Monitored.png (1074x1016, 963K)

Invite him to shoot, then target anti-fag losers like post related who thinks he fits in

Ay dios mio, pure bavarian heritage.

Tell me why gym bros could not help this dude?

He'll spend God knows how much time on video games, hearing teenagers screaming at him. He'll probably end up in a computer field awash with other angry, bullied people who talk shit about anything quality they themselves did not create because their ego demands it.

Meanwhile, if he hit the fucking gym or even just join a sport, he'll get some confidence, some mass, a much improved diet, and be surrounded by guys happy to see him put in the effort and congratulating him on his PRs. Iron might not be a panacea, but it's a damn stretch better than most of the other crap online.

Attached: brah.png (1024x510, 66K)

thats becuz he's a gawky pre-teen, the hands indicate he will fill out some, but the arms indicate not too much

go to the mall and scope out the youngster girls, when they get thier growth spurts they are like 2/3 legs and 1/3 upper body or sometimes the boobies break out very early etc

you have other choices than be a twig or be a fat fuck, anime boy. you can actually, you know, go to a gym a few times a week. you know, do something productive instead of masturbate to cartoon drawings of japanese children.

>go to the mall and scope out the youngster girls

Attached: 1554270487426.png (1200x670, 803K)

controlled pair to the chest and then a security round to the dome once he's down. its practically self-defense, knowing what we know about these scrawny goblin-men.

No thanks, I don’t need to be on some list

>shaved ass
>spaghetti gun
your gf isn't a gf but actually a bf, aren't they

hand him over my ccw gun and let him shoot the place up

glow harder faggot

What does an all African American gun range look like?

it's just a city street

Very agreed.
It's actually weird how Jow Forums seems to have been immune to this cultural "infiltration" shit that's dominated every other board since it became legal to do so with the Smith-Mundt Act changes a couple years ago.

Typical spook tactics.

Oh hey this self-aware poster is an incel/schitzophrenic/pedophile, I can tell because a bunch of faceless white noise posters seem really intent on informing us that he is a schitzophrenic pedo incel.
I'd better not think like him!

Attached: 0504467673888.jpg (459x446, 39K)

>go about my day without making eye contact with anyone that's not conducting business with me
>for fear of them getting autismo sperg on me

>avoids eye contact
>worries that others may be autistic

I have bad news, user....

Lmao

Attached: 1560294003521.jpg (1080x1283, 253K)

Chicago

walb outside on da porbh and shoot nibbas wearin da wrong bolors

because the world order needs STEMtards slaving away in some dimly lit basement more than it needs strong, healthy people. don't feel bad for him though, he'll be rewarded with plenty of star wars toys and an epic mechanical keyboard for his efforts. plus he'll be around other like minded "people" to discuss their watch collections and dental procedures

>stemtards
pray tell, what's your profession?
god help those poor engineers slaving away designing stuff like good goys they are
they lead such miserable lives

I'm a high school teacher

f

13/50

well now im even more confused

Attached: 1553790069747.jpg (306x276, 22K)

All the backend devs at work at all older family dudes who lift though. The front end guys are the smaller twink types.

God bless you and keep you, user.

>The front end guys are the smaller twink types.
vet starting school soon
you're dead on.
the back end guys are the more independent hard working type. people who do front end work are the type to have twitter and fluff up their life in their bio and live on social media.
they will tweet all about their current projects and the quirky bugs they're patching.

it's weird how the worlds are so different. devs have told me that those are the same people who call web dev programming

"Gym" doesn't count as teaching.

MLK Jr Blvd

Stay mad triggered white boy. Just don't get mad enough to kill a bunch of random people. Thanks.

There's a MLK blvd in every major american city, so which on-
oh, i get it

Backend guy here. Depends where on the stack you draw the line, but I think web dev has been full on programming (MVC, CI/CD, even bullshit memory management, etc.) for at least a decade if not more. As much as I dislike the language, even EMCA has become full fledged language now with Node's popularity.

Not care. Go about my business like a grown man.

Based on that guy’s fingers I would sent an anonymous tip to the US Air Force so they can him back to Area 51 with the other aliens.

Post your skin color or get out leftcuck

Are you allergic to just not fucking with other people? Who the fuck cares if you are a noodlearmed faggot?

Please eat more and lift weights