PAK-DA: Russia To Test Next-Generation Stealth Bomber Next Month

>TASS News reports the Tupolev PAK DA bomber is being developed for Russia's Aerospace Force will undergo trials at the Flight Test and Development Center in the city of Zhukovsky outside Moscow next month.

>"There are big plans ahead for testing and further developing the heavily upgraded Tu-22M3M, Tu-160 and Tu-95MS aircraft along with large-scale work for testing the prospective complex of long-range aviation [PAK DA]," Tupolev CEO Alexander Konyukhov said during a meeting at the 70th anniversary of the Zhukovsky Test Flight and Development Center.

>Head of the Defense and Security Committee in the upper house of Russia's parliament Viktor Bondarev said the PAK DA stealth bomber is expected to replace Tu-22M3, Tu-95MS, and Tu-160 bombers.

interesting design. pics taken from this vid:
youtube.com/watch?v=oXUuQc9b1zY

Is this thing bigger than B2?

Attached: 1555623247854.jpg (3840x2160, 264K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3-31wdwxsek)
russianplanes.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

overhead shot... very interesting that they didn't go for angular shape of a B-2/B-21

Attached: 1546362406639.jpg (3840x2160, 216K)

Great, another piece of russian shit that won’t work at all but nevertheless aids-infected alcoholic vatnik shills will promote it 24/7

>flight trials next month
Hopefully there will be some pics.

Russia has some of the best engineers and scientists, the only reason Russia has so few new vehicles or they don’t turn that good is funding.
How much does Russia spend on defense and how much does America spend?
Ask yourself, with Russia spending less than a tenth vs the us, not having all the allies America has(and therefore the research they do adding to the net budget) does the Russian military really under perform?

Also to add to the whole money thing, the United States has so many research universities, so many research labs, all bought and paid for already. Same with all of NATO.
Russia doesn’t have this anywhere near to the extent that America does.

War isn't fought with good research and scientists alone. It doesn't matter how good the tech is unless u can produce and field enough of them. Arguing about finding or what not isn't gonna make the enemy go easy on you.

*Funding

In the sixties, maybe. Nowadays all the smart ones work for NATO and the rest has AIDS from living in Russia

>PAK-DA
Should have named it PAK-NYET

Attached: vatnigger.jpg (460x585, 36K)

>Russia has some of the best engineers and scientists
Most of the ones that were worth a damn left in the 90's.
t. had half of his university math classes taught by Russians who fled the collapse of the USSR

>won’t work at all
oh, it will work better than any mutt plane. more reliable too.

Historically, this is unlikely. Who knows, maybe Russia will pull out all the stops and make something good. I kinda hope they will, just so the US has an excuse to fund more military research.

This. For example, America has been in Syria far longer than Russia and yet they could not match the sorties per day output that Russia was able to churn out. Also America has more niggers and feminists.

It's really pretty. Sort of a shame that it took them so long, though.

Is this satire? I honestly cant tell anymore

It shall surely join the PAK FA in being a real aircraft that really exists.

Gonna predict the thread:
>"why are you squealing?"
>"how many F-22's in 1999?"
>"Tu-160 is stealth"
>same couple pics of the Su-57
>frantic seething about nuclear sunrises or whatever along with a similarly sized group of identical pics
Am I missing anything?

Don't forget that article about gooks claiming the Su-57 has photonic radar.

>it will work better than any mutt plane. more reliable too
TOP. FUCKING. KEK.

Attached: so reliable.png (772x359, 172K)

Oh yeah, that’s a good one. Someone needs to make a bingo like they did for the Syria threads.

Im sure there will be posts about muslime hordes and identity politics as well

Also foreign companies tend to pay better in Eastern Europe so they won't be working for the defense industry.

That thing at least looks to be low observable based on the geometry compared to Su-57

See, as predicted by , butthurt subhumans slavs are already at work, promoting at all costs their last military crap

Weren't some Vatniks on here claiming stealth was dead and didn't matter because of the S400/500 and new hypersonics coming out? Lmao fucking hypocrites now Russia is "looking to design" some shit new stealth bomber

Attached: 1563765839190.gif (316x306, 1.05M)

did you know russia has P-A-K-D-A-S?

Attached: 1513424284726.png (690x494, 458K)

>It's really pretty. Sort of a shame that it took them so long, though.
better late than never I guess. Tu-95 has props so it's efficient and can fly really long distances because of it.

I'll never not laugh at these edits.

Jesus Christ what an ugly fucking aircraft, only subhumans (eg Russians) would seriously think that looks good

I like it. It sorta looks like a seagull.

I guess its a nice tu-160 bodykit

This. I hope its NATO reporting name is “Bird”, given the resemblance.

>I like it. It sorta looks like a seagull.
Nice bird.

Attached: umi-da.jpg (1529x757, 114K)

>subhumans
kek'd.
we all know who those are.

Attached: 1552634039005.jpg (960x638, 88K)

Why can't the Russians simply seek engineering advice from China? Chinese electronics are at this point in time, superior to Russian offerings, and the Chinese seem to be making more headway into 5th and 6th gen designs.

Why won't russia seek to partner up with them? It's better than the embarrassing pseudo-innovations that the Russians are announcing.

>NATO reporting name is
Benis

Russian transistor is big and stronk

The Chinese wouldn't give their well-performing technology to a likely adversary like Russia.

>>Am I missing anything?
>Fail-35
>mutt image spamming
>abrams getting hit by missile webm
>kys kike/die for israel
I think that's about it

Thats just Mandic in general

Then why is china buying C-400 and aircraft from russia?

In this case, it looks like Russia beat China to the punch. Must suck to be a PLAAF planner right now, knowing you won’t be able to sell your own fancy stealth bomber to Russia.

To reverse engineer just like what they did for the Su-27

All threads about russian or chinese stuff is doomed to fail. We could have interesting discussion but instead we get all this senseless drivel.

SAD!

The 5 stages of Russian wunderwaffe:

Stage 1: The "Leak". NEW INVINCIBLE SUPERWEAPON """leaked""" to press

Stage 2: The Reaction. Media & Jow Forums all hail the weapon as an invincible doomsday device that the West stands no chance against. Lots of "sky is falling" and declarations of Russian resurgence.

Stage 3: The Interim. Stories start to leak out regarding issues and slowed development. Doesn't get much notice.

Stage 4: The Downgrade. Russia quietly states less will be built than previously announced, or that the device will have less capabilities than previously thought.

Stage 5: The Cancellation. Russia quietly cancels the device. Stage 1 for new device few months later.

>new aircraft
>will only build 5 of them
>backbone will forever stay vintage USSR planes

>Su-57 was announced before J-20

And look which of the two will actually see widespread service in the Air Force.

Heh, this. I'm genuinely not sure why people fall for this bullshit. Russian weaponry is always pretty underwhelming once people get to actually look at it (example NATO after the Soviet collapse).

Just look at their jet engines which are, from a technical point of view, extremely primitive. What makes anyone think anything else Russia produces is different?

lmao, looks like the muttburgers are mad because all their tax dollars go to useless shit like the fail 35, while russia fields genious designs like this and the poseidon missile

Called it

so fucking ugly

Russian had permission and a base to use in sryia.

America bombed mostly ISIS targets they presented themselves.

Russia bombed anything and everything Assad said they could, often hitting civilian targets

It's shitty low effort bait

>white

Frankly, I'd be surprised if this piece of shit did anything beyond wind-tunnel testing, because:
>There's no market for bombers and Russia only cares about what it can sell
>The TU-160 was just put back into production

The missiles, don't forget the missiles

You mean the CGI missiles or the other ones?

PAK-QUAK

Well it's clearly not Mr.White there. American armed forces are best meat heads.

Plasma stealth

it's fan art. remember when vatniks were passing this image around genuinly believing that the real PAK FA would look similar

Attached: 15cfe5d2b701778bf8893e4f0c2a223b.jpg (1400x642, 96K)

I think I remember that..Was that around summer 2008 or 2009?

Jesus, where did the bad man Putin touch you user?

Is it because Hillary lost?

Lmao

Attached: 1488662495471.jpg (831x639, 128K)

Sub humans seriously thought their bodykit development for the SU-35 would result in something like this, lmao.

Attached: 2YRZBhvniUsiAuj1pn5TFp3Zq7VicFjWw8iqxntrztPuGiv2K5z8hvStoRan7j9EYs9M1g1b1a4k2YUCdixq8wh2nuPbR5Th2uU. (640x640, 110K)

I blame the kc shutdown.

Not him but you should have been on the now defunct militaryphotos.net ten years ago.

The Pak Fa threads and indeed ALL threads relating to Russia were an absolute riot. The Russia Stronk crew (the whole stronk meme was at the very least popularized if not invented by mp.net back in the day, as a parody of the Russian trolls) made armatards antics look amateurish and, from memory, all of them bar 2 (they were about 20-25 in total) were living in the West.

Fun, fun times.

Attached: RIP.jpg (449x112, 14K)

>one dude's concept art
>everyone's claiming this was it
god damn retards

more like
>nobody claimed that
>claim that everyone was claiming that

>nobody claimed that
10, 11 years ago, passing off unrelated concept art as being the actual Pak Fa were all the rage. On blogs, on youtube videos (ex youtube.com/watch?v=3-31wdwxsek) etc

You'd know that if you weren't some zoomer faggot.

>I am actually white too dawg.

Attached: 1564364634610.jpg (960x638, 126K)

Bird would imply that it’s a propeller plane.
Bitchmade would be a much better and fitting name.

jesus, i fucking hope that isn't a real design

Remember when RT was pushing that some kids final school modeling project was going to be the new transport they were working on?

Attached: PWIEXLWRDQIRSCHYKYZYTN4JTU.jpg (916x495, 41K)

Guarenteed replies the post.

There was also this, looked much better than the embarrassing sheetmetal turd we ended up with

Attached: armataconcept.jpg (1050x595, 55K)

hahahahaha ... oh no no NO!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WE ARE FINISHEDD NOOOOOOOOOO

What a heap of shit, they should just buy Chinese.

I have come from the future.
>2 prototypes built in next 10 years
>serial production begins 2030
>40 total airframes by 2040
>never flown
I'm kidding of course, none were ever built.

Attached: 1554282004980.jpg (960x638, 96K)

Russian junks do not even work in the 5% of marketed capacity.

>MP.net
>10 years ago

Fug man those feels

>Nowitzki
He's not German, either.

he is, Tyrone.

>electronics

The Russians are rightfully paranoid of back doors. Better to have shit computers they understand than foreign imports.

That becomes a serious handicap when almost all modern munitions and vehicles rely on increasingly complex computer systems to perform at the level they do. They're either going to have to start relying on Chinese electronics, or just accept that they're never going to be militarily competitive with the west again.

didn't Putin's office go back to typewriters?

Reminds me of this.

Attached: amerimutt_germany.png (1584x864, 75K)

Kek my australian family does this too. It gets even funnier when they claim to be able to speak one of the languages yet only know 5 words or so.

> AFV Interiors

Been 15 years. Archived most of the site before it closed. Damned if I know where or if I still have it somewhere.

They didn't push anything, they literally used it as an illustration while marking the source of it.
It's an SPG concept on Armata chassis, imbecile.

>Archived most of the site before it closed
The administrator (Hood) was criminally incapable and mods were downright assholes and hypocritical like it's not possible. The community itself was pretty great though.

For some reason I dig the mid 90s bowling-alley CGI.

Attached: E32ZfFuZJSYvG0pP.jpg (1200x675, 84K)

>Not him but you should have been on the now defunct militaryphotos.net ten years ago.
Fugg.

Those feels.

Most of the mods set up the mess as successor, but it closed recently and boomer mods moved to faceberg. It is funny how none of the successors picked up at all and that it felt like only fraction of users migrated to the mess. My guess is that there were so many infrequent posters that majority never noticed closure of mpnet.

When it comes to moderation policy. I made a ToF thread like two hours prior to the end of the site. It was deleted in matter of minutes.

>Most of the mods set up the mess as successor, but it closed recently
Yeah, the mess never really took off and as you said closed down recently. I believe it existed for about 4 years, whereas mp.net existed for about 15 years (I first found it in 2002 back when the gallery was still working lol, closed down in 2015 = at least 13 years).

>It is funny how none of the successors picked up at all and that it felt like only fraction of users migrated to the mess. My guess is that there were so many infrequent posters that majority never noticed closure of mpnet.
I disagree. There was a large "core" of users on mp.net with multiple 1000s post counts. IMO the reason why so few (including myself) migrated was because people were tired of the admin and mods (closing down mp.net for no real reason, more or less telling members who tried to save it to pound sand etc) and the ambiance and layout on the mess just wasn't the same as on mp.net, it was total crap. I actually took a look at the mess after the closure and thought to myself "WTF is that" and essentially never consciously returned (I retruend a couple of times by accident, through google search results though).

>and boomer mods moved to faceberg
You're not even memeing, the mods literally were boomers and boomers of the most daft, retarded sort at that.

>When it comes to moderation policy. I made a ToF thread like two hours prior to the end of the site. It was deleted in matter of minutes.
Yup, typical. Not surprised at all.

>I believe it existed for about 4 years
About right. It closed like two months ago.
>I first found it in 2002 back when the gallery was still working lol
I got there couple years later, but I'm almost certaint that mp.net started 03. Either of remembers it wrong. It has been a while and Mandela effect.
>There was a large "core" of users on mp.net with multiple 1000s post counts
And lot of 'em had other things to do for months at the time or just visited infrequently. The closure was probably missed by lots of users.
>closing down mp.net for no real reason
Hood really got fed up dealing with legal threats about copyright, he got DMCA'd on US gov photos and shit. They got DMCA'd on photos taken by users.
>layout on the mess just wasn't the same as on mp.net, it was total crap.
I dealt with that with custom template for fonts and shit.
>he mods literally were boomers
One of 'em was Vietnam veteran and one bong mod was Falklands vet, he wasn't that much around at the end, but I got banned by bongloid due to same fagging. My college and couple other educational facilities ran common network, basically we all posted from same IP address.
>Yup, typical. Not surprised at all.
Ad revenue. Probably just deleted it as reflex on the last hours of the forum to keep things family and advertising friendly. Hood probably never made money with mp.net. He just get fed up with dealing with legal issues.

There are some folks from of mp.net at militaryimages.net, even drunk shitposting village idiots like time traveler, but there are some other people as well. That place seems pretty dead as well. Seems like lot of people from the mess just went to a faceberg group for exiles. I know bunch people at the end of the mess just wanted to stay away from that shit... in addition to myself.

Attached: muslima.jpg (500x597, 58K)

>I got there couple years later, but I'm almost certaint that mp.net started 03. Either of remembers it wrong. It has been a while and Mandela effect.
I actually just checked web.archive.org and it has mp.net archived from early 2003 on. I'm almost certain, like 95%, that I first visited it in late 2002 because I associate it with a specific event which happened then but yeah, Mandela effect maybe.

Either way, time flies....Wow..

>One of 'em was Vietnam veteran and one bong mod was Falklands vet
Yeah and one was an active NZSAS member who was embedded with SEALs in Afghanistan. They still were complete fuckwits though, the only exception being Royal. There were actually at 2 Vietnam vet mods, one of which vanished from one day to the other never to be heard of from again around 2008 or so: Tane Angle.

>Either way, time flies....Wow..
It certainly does.

>mp.net
fuck i remember the russian photos thread thousands of pics
also threads for every single army in existence

russianplanes.net/