Why are recreational nukes seen as a "fringe opinion"?

Why are recreational nukes seen as a "fringe opinion"?
Nukes are arms, the second amendment guarantees my right to bear arms
Every US household should have first strike capability

Attached: koko.jpg (1920x1080, 240K)

Well basically that would ve very problematic because everyone could do way too much

If a little is good, and more is better, then too much is just about enough

>hydrogen bombs for honk
You weebs can't even have gasoline without immolating dozens of people.

Attached: custardbillshattered.jpg (320x311, 17K)

Because if recreational McNukes become affordable for/easy to make by the general populace and easy to transport how the fuck do you maintain that civilization?

The odds are that the vast majority of people wouldn't use the nukes on their neighbors, obviously, but you've got millions of people with fucking nukes now, how are cities going to continue existing for at most a few months before somebody having a shitty day decides to commit suicide via nuke in the middle of the city?

Attached: Forgetting to pay your 'ancap rent'.gif (805x435, 2.95M)

Just to clarify, I'm not saying I'm against it because SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED, but that shit honestly doesn't sound sustainable

>omebody having a shitty day decides to commit suicide via nuke in the middle of the city?
we could sell their next of kin into slavery to deter this type of behavior

Because you can't hug your children with them.

3/10 made me reply

Attached: 1557387125351m.jpg (576x1024, 54K)

It's not necessarily the use of nuclear material as a weapon that is restricted, it's the use of nuclear material AT ALL that is.

>he thinks litigation is what stops him from building nuclear weapons

Attached: cant_mossad_the_assad.jpg (172x200, 6K)

>guy in small city decides to build one because it's "legal"
>accidentally sends the core critical
>everyone for 6 blocks in every direction gets leukemia within the year

yeah.

Off-topic: What anime is that pic from?

Attached: 1a891d2319ee359502ef7d0c2408b398w-c116796xd-w750_h994_q80.jpg (585x383, 69K)

Jormungand.
It sucks, don't bother.

Jormungand

Yeah OP you build your nuke. Now a couple of hundred people living near you will sue you for one million bucks each for essentially pointing the equivalent of a loaded gun at their head.
Your liberty can't tread on others, unless you actually own so much land you can contain a nuclear explosion without affecting anyone you can't expect even the wildest strawman of Ancapistan to simply accept private ownership of nukes in populated areas.

Thanks, guys. Warning duly noted.

Attached: golf-2_DNSC8704346_JPG.jpg (876x639, 66K)

>Nukes are arms
technically no, they aren't. in the legal sense arms refers to individual point weapons, not things like mortars or missiles and definitely not nuclear bombs.

Not necessarily, cannons were even encouraged in the early days.

No it doesn't.
Nukes are no different then any other device.
Size is not unlawful.

Just because you have a car doesn't mean you run over other people.

The car needs to be steered at someone and then the throttle actuated for it to run over someone.
I'm sure that if I construct a huge ass ramp with the slope facing your home, I drove my car up there and then parked it with only shitty little wheelblocks to stop it from moving you'd be entitled to petition the courts to remove that bullshit because it's obviously going to slide down the ramp and wreck your house.

Cool, Far Cry 5

Don't listen to him, it's pretty cool. It's an anime about an arms dealer and her merry gang of bodyguards. I quite liked it.

Yet we have car and truck attacks in Europe. Also drunk drivers and lots of people doing extremely dumb shit with dangerous substances.

God that was a stupid anime

Its fucking awful and a complete waste of time. Started with a good premise but face-planted not short after and then shit its pants at the end.

Think of the sudden spike in selection pressure. All the idiots and degenerates take themselves out in a single generation.

>hurr lemme quantum computer all the missiles and jets away that'll end war LMAO
>"good"
Okay buddy.

Attached: 49YRMj0.png (206x206, 90K)

...sure why not.
a) who the fuck would sell it to you
b) good fucking luck affording it if you find mr. a
c) in a world where this is legal I think there's a billion other things to be worried about

...need a dont tread flag with a nuke n snek on it

>looks awesome til you remember eve online is an online mining simulator for people who don't actually want to play

Attached: moron.png (928x617, 80K)

It's pure kino and you're just a fun-hating faggot.
that was dumb, but it still gave us the great moment of her brother dabbing on her and telling her he'll just sell sticks and stones if he has to.

>Why are recreational nukes seen as a "fringe opinion"?

because there is no intersection whatsoever between "people who could afford to do this" and "people who genuinely want to do this"

you're discussing a hobby which can't possibly exist...so it's not a big mystery as to why nobody wants to talk with you about it. you might as well whine about the fact that people don't discuss renting the international space station for keggers, or purchasing sicily and replacing it with a 10,000 square mile golf course.

Legally you can own a nuke, it's just the fissile material that's restricted.

I got that one, nice

>It's pure kino and you're just a fun-hating faggot.

It sucked the chrome off a trailer hitch and nothing will change that.

enriched nuclear material is illegal, the device to cause a critical detonation, the "arm" is actually completely legal. if you're going to say "well nuclear material should be legal because i need it to make my arm function" then you could make the argument that literally everything that can be fired from a gun should be legal, including CP, cocaine and tax evasion.

The first season is ok, but thats about it. Second season has a retarded plot.

>tax evasion

Attached: Hold the fuck up.jpg (400x384, 13K)

Basically whichever episode isn't dealing with the overarching plot is decent.
For example, that small arc where Koko and the other lady were competing to sell UAVs.
The OST is great too.

This, but unironically.
The U.S. citizenry should have access to any weapon our government could reasonable and sanely use on us. And it'd be insane for a government to nuke its own land.

You can own a nuke. Good luck finding a seller, but civilians (normally organizations) have purchased nukes and privately own them.

If nukes are banned then only criminals will have nukes.

Do you want only gangbangers and MS13 having nukes? No? So you support recreational nukes.

Attached: The only real home defense solution.jpg (800x640, 254K)

This, but US military weapon stockades should be "gun libraries" accessible to all citizens.