Is Trump an anti? I would be pissed if he wanted background checks for private sales between family members...

Is Trump an anti? I would be pissed if he wanted background checks for private sales between family members. Then I may just have to cast a libertarian protest vote.

Attached: Screenshot_20190805-075900_Firefox.jpg (720x1280, 252K)

Of course he's anti, he just pretended not to be to get elected.

nothing will happen

He is a walking joke.

No, even worse. He will actually demand that Republicans and Democrats accept new and more restrictive gun control and claim it as a victory to his supporters.

Attached: 1541043639973.gif (245x210, 1.84M)

>add immigration reform to his gun bill
So it will never pass? I dont get this. He said "maybe" however.
I wouldnt be exactly against background checks for private sales. I just dont know how it would work. Do I call up NICS?

>muh background checks
We already fucking have background checks. I'm quite concerned about what they might mean by strengthening them.
>you don't act like a complete normie with the correct opinions on social media? no guns for you
>you don't use social media? no guns for you
And god knows what else. "Mental illness" is one of their current boogeymen- perhaps they'll change the law so the government has access to medical records, and even something like OCD now means you can't have guns.

I want to know where they're burying garlic lad. I'm in California, time to desecrate a grave.

>thinking any politician has your best interests in mind
They just want to be elected and then reelected to maintain the status quo. Both parties are afraid of actually passing any meaningful legislation because it might threaten their chances of maintaining their position

Worst part is his supporters will blindly agree with him that more gun control is a victory

Well, here in California, all private sales already must go through an FFL who then runs the background check. I'd imagine it would be like that.

Same in NJ. Only downside is that FFL fees here are a pain

If there is *no* registry, and the fees reasonable, I honestly would not be opposed to this.

Trump is part of the Elite, he either doesn't care about your rights or wants to take them away.

If that is all we get then all the democrats will be stuck with are bans which will make them look more insane. If it's going ot happen anyways then this way would be best.

I am not licking boot, I am just saying to anyone who has loved ones who aren't old enough to buy guns yet themselves but want to, if you guys have kids, NOW! NOW is your window to legally get good lower and upper receivers for them, maybe mags too, no need to stock up on ammo, just stock up on lowers, uppers, and mags. Yourself too, get your shit if you have somehow waited this long.

Attached: 1525381769965.jpg (480x360, 31K)

>its another episode of: Jow Forums suffers from autism and is incapable of substantive thought
He is offering gun reform in return for immigration reform.

He's always been anti-gun. He's a politician, too. Anybody who doesn't accept this fact is delusional or retarded.

>banned bump stocks
>wants to ban suppressors
>now wants more

He is a tyrant.

I could see them making us need references or something. Maybe we have to meet with the CLEO and have a sit down.

The DROS (dealer record of sale) fee, which should include the cost of the background check, is 25$ in CA, but the dealer is also allowed to charge up to an additional 10$ if they choose. Then there's the 10 day waiting period and so forth.

He's a piece of shit, nothing good will come from his one and only term. Rather have a tranny nigger in charge.

A lot of knee jerk reactions going on in this thread.

His two oldest sons are big time firearms advoctates.

He’s going to make the Dems look bad by basically having a bill authored that fully funds a wall, funds mass deportation of illegals, but makes the legal process to become a citizen considerably easier and cheaper and less lengthy... in return he’ll add something like any transfer of firearm ownership must be done through an FFL or something.

The Dems will never accept it. Hell then reduce the severity of the immigration language and reduce the severity of the gun control language... something token. That’s been his MO the whole time.

Fuck you
And you

So lose lose situation, sound fan-fucking-tastic.

He will probably offer total gun confiscation in exchange for extra border funding for Israel.

>If that is all we get then all the democrats will be stuck with are bans which will make them look more insane
What wolrld are you in?

Cope or shill

That sounds disgustingly European, and will definitely lead to a lot of people being denied their gun rights.

Yep, he will throw them a poison pill right before 2020.
>Here is an awesome bill to fix gun violence!
>Look Democrats dont want to fix gun violence!

>muh 4D chess
Its not something unique or new, Mitch McConnell has been doing shit like this for years.

>status quo
By status quo do you mean line their pockets?

>fixing immigration is a bad thing
Its like you want the whole country to resemble california.

this one

>it was his turn!

No, I want less retards, go back to where you should be from.

>5D chess

>in favor of a new Hispanic-based Democrat super-majority
I get the feeling that you are the tourist

b-but what about all of those memes spread by edgy teenagers who can't even vote? I thought he was ourguy?

>political theatrics as old as time
>5D chezz

I get the feeling you might lose your job to someone who can't speak English.
>Fixing immigration is race based
Fuck off sister fucker

if I recalled it right, he did this bill that could grant the DC area more political power and the trade-off is to repeal the semiauto weapons ban in DC

Yeah I'm not saying it like it's a good thing.

>hispanics do not overwhelmingly vote democrat
>the majority of immigrants are not overwhelmingly hispanic
Go away, tourist.

>>I wouldnt be exactly against background checks for private sales. I just dont know how it would work. Do I call up NICS?

WHAT THE FUCK WRONG WITH YOU
THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH EXCHANGING GUNS FOR MONEY

Attached: 1552599746439.jpg (930x714, 53K)

And you will trade one for the other. Fuck off. You don't belong here.

Mostly

Why do low effort memes make me laugh the most? I dont even agree with the message.

He's not an anti per se. He's just doesn't give a shit about guns, and he's a dumb boomer that thinks he's somehow going to gain good will with the party that hates him to his very fucking core by capitulating on gun issues. He knows his base isn't going to give a shit and is going to go along with it. To this day they still fervently defend his banning of bumpstocks as an epic 4D chess move, and ignore his implicit backing of new gun legislation in places like Florida.

for Yep, both sides have done it hundreds of times. Another great example was how Dems got Abbot (Tx Gov) to veto a domestic violence bill because it had provisions that would nuke a huge part of Texas's energy economy.
>and spent the rest of the week telling everyone how Abbot protects women beaters

Shit is mundane, from state to congress. The fact that people get so bamboozled over such obvious bullshit never ceases to amaze me.

>delusional or retarded.
You are forgetting that there are eurocucks who pretend to be American on here.

see No bill is going to pass. Because Dems need to get gun control for suburban retards, but need to protect immigration for urban retards. Both groups of retards are required for a 2020 win.

>Can't even link a post
>Tourista
Fuck off Jethro before you kill some more Americans

This.

But it will be a backdoor registry though. You incredibly dense mother fucker.

He just wants his name on things, See with the NAFTA, Iran, North Korea etc etc
The idea of being remembered as "the President that solved gun violence" gets him hard as hell

Attached: heh-i-was-almost-forced-to-face-the-fact-that-42300022.png (500x347, 53K)

Did the bullshit with bump stocks not make this clear enough?
Also this.
MUH 87 DIMENSIONAL BACKGAMMON

If there is language in any bill that would allow it, yeah sure. That bill would get set on fire before it even got to the floor. If not then all the fed's will know is that an FFL did a background check on you.

So what happens when the Dems call his bluff and pass it knowing in two years they'll rollback the immigration laws and keep the gun laws

They arent going to win the senate any time soon. So I doubt it.

No argument, but you got trips, guess you can brag about something while you stew in your own shit.

>getting upset now

I'm sorry if you are frend

We already know he hates suppressors and other shit. This isn't 4d chess or anything else, he is an anti gun moron who will do whatever it takes to get re elected.

Then we're boned

Fuck you dumb fudd niggers.

Fucks he talkin bout? I do a bg check every time I buy one. Had a proctology exam for the suppressor. I guess he means private sales? That's all that's left. Or he's just a gun-dumb noguns like the others

They're going to win everything from now on because they know what happens when they don't vote. Not to mention that playing it fast and loose with the assumption that you are going to win the next election is stupid as fuck. Especially when your approval ratings are as low as they are.

OP here
I would be okay with background checks on firearms if family is exempted and things like break open shotguns/bolt action rifles are exempted

Relax bro. They got record-breaking turnout in the last mid-terms and they still lost ground in the Senate.

Where are all the blackpill shills saying he was gonna cuck and pass a ban.

>The idea of being remembered as "the President that solved gun violence" gets him hard as hell
Eh. Even if this were the case, I think he knows he can't go TOO far without royally pissing off his base. He can get away with small shit like bump stocks, background checks, and raising the age to own a gun to 21, but anything truly "worth" putting his name on, like an AWB, is too far even for his devotees.

This.

He is banking on trading [limited restriction] for [limited immigration improvement] and hoping that his base will be happier about the immigration.

Its just fucking horse-trading.

>I guess he means private sales?
Yes, this is what the left has been sperging out about for the past 5 years or so. Even though I honestly can't think of a single mass shooter that committed the shooting with a privately purchased firearm. I'm pretty sure they've gotten so wrapped up their own propaganda that they believe there are literally no background checks for buying guns in general.

>is too far even for his devotees.
Lmao they're completely brainwashed. He can do literally whatever he wants and they would not only accept it but defend it rabidly and ask for more

>His two oldest sons are big time firearms advoctates.
You don't seriously think these proposed background checks are going to apply to them now, do you?

I'm not a fan of how rabid his base is either, but you're a fucking retard if you think they'd accept an AWB.

So when the abortion of a hybrid bill dies in committee, he can blame the Dems. Clever.

>AWB
Most Trump supporters don't care about guns at all. Paint it as something related to immigration and they will guzzle it down gladly

Pretty much.

>I speak for all Trump supporters
Bro, what kind of mental issues are you dealing with to think you could say what you said.

"we gotta keep deez immigrants from buyin guns"

>Most Trump supporters don't care about guns at all
DOUBT.jpg
Immigration is #1 and it should be, it's all that matters, but that doesn't make that statement true either

>M-muh blu wave this time!

Yeah, fuck off. The Dems are infighting to the point of destruction because they can't decide if they want to follow a radical muslim woman or a brain dead pretend spic bartender.

Remember when he was going to ban silencers? No? This thread reeks of "What the fuck I love Bernie now"

>Most Trump supporters
>I speak for all Trump supporters
Not that user but it's amazing to me that you were able to read and form a semi-relevant response yet you totally misunderstood his very clearly presented sentence.

>Bro, what kind of mental issues are you dealing with to think you could say what you said.
I don't, but you just have to talk with one to realize that they're basically a hivemind and would love Democratic policies if they had Trump's signature at the end

That's just one step closer to giving up guns entirely, when people don't do the mandatory background checks then they will say we need a registry. Then crime will still happen with registered and illegal guns and they will start banning

>"What the fuck I love Bernie now"
On the money.

>because I say so
Dont be ridiculous.

/thread

TFW you have a suppressor Form 4 processing

OP is a faggot always

>the Dems call his bluff and pass it
They get gutted in the next primaries, and probably the following midterms. Gun control is the one thing all Dem factions agree on. If they fold on that, their base would go berserk. You’d see riots in the streets.

I don't think we should have any background checks.
Besides, with 3d printing becoming more and more affordable gun control is impossible.

And you cucks are going to vote for him again. How pathetic.

/thread

Do you think the average Trump supporter is a libertarian?

Too bad the daddy behind 3D printing guns is now in prison.

What the fuck I love Harris now! XD

You're a special kind of retarded, the genie is out of the bottle on printed guns now, shit's all over the internet and tons of people are experimenting and testing on new ways to go about it. Follow a thread about it once in awhile, it's not all one person.

>how to get on a watch-list in one easy move!

>explain how background checks on private sales work in a state where that's the law>don't say I support it
>get accused of being a fudd
No, fuck you you absolute nigger

>said while on Jow Forums

Might as well go for broke, son

>universal background checks
>red flag laws
>violent video games
>mental illness
>Jow Forums and 3.14Chan(RIP)

All the talking points.