Removing gun control will be the death of Jow Forumsommandos

gun control helps yall more than it hurts yall

if registration, background checks, nfa etc are all gone, tyrone and his hood niBBas will be the first in line for the full auto AK47s. be prepared for every gangbanger on the street to be packing hella heat and not afraid to use it.

yall can't pull a roof korean with your gucci ar15s anymore because you'll be honeycombed by a thousand cheap hi-points as jamal and friends proceed to treat your house as a free ammo dump

if everyone can get every gun, criminals will be the most willing and able to use them, and cops gotta start walking around in COD juggernaut suits toting M240s or risk a life expectancy of 3 minutes in the hood

where's the lie

Attached: oz77jan81gv21.png (1205x804, 1.57M)

Nice spacing. You have to go back.

And this is a problem because?

Natural selection will be in effect again, nogs will all kill eachother and the problem will sort itself out.

OP you're on summer vacation from middle school AND reddit?

niggers are subhuman

The Second Amendment applies to everyone, go back to /reddit/.

I want Tyrone and his bois to have the same access to guns that I do. I would rather Tyrone walk into Cabellas instead of walking to J'Shawndrick's apartment to buy an illegal Problem Solva that has been used in multiple crimes and has no serial number.

Also, if it comes down to it, Tyrone and the bois won't do much more than kill D'Kwan and his bois over in the hood.

>nigs nog eachother as they always do
>those that don't get dakka'd by Cletus and his home built quad 50 aa (anti African) gun
What's the problem

>"ya'll"

no,machineguns will still cost more, and anyway those nogs *could* be converting guns they already can't legally own as felons, but dont. Why? Because they're lazy fucking nignogs who would rather steal the cash to strawbuy a highpoint, than to make 4 robberies for a gun that wont scare the cashier clerks any more than said hipoint.

TL;DR you're a faggot, they're not a problem and already could be

no it doesn't, niggers aren't human and never will be.

2nd amendment applies to everyone, faggot.

>Reddit summerfag hears Jow Forums is racist
>comes to Jow Forums to try and argue for libtardism via racism
>finds out Jow Forums likes guns so much, we want Tyrone to have dozens of guns.

So you try push us toward repression to make us get gun control on the idea, "hey you know the constitution applies to everyone"
Naa shit man, everyone gets it, ig some black dude wants to plunk down 15k on a 240b id imagine he wouldnt shoot up some crack house then ditch his 240b in the river. Thats 15k down the drain, plus ammo, plus the history that a machine gun was delivered to his house.... your argument is stupid.
People that can buy dakka dont shoot up neighborhoods.
You are trash, your ideas are trash. Fuck you.
If blacks, brown, and red want squad operated machine guns more power to them, maybe they will want to build a range with for MGs only .
Maybe they can help install a rate reducer, or have a spare op rod to trade me for a few belts.
More guns equal less crime

Red flag for you.

You too.

And you.

Shit this whole thread is full of them.

Yeah, that happens wheb tou accidentally go to Jow Forums instead of Jow Forums.

Nigs kill mostly each other so there's no reason to not want them to have more potent guns.

Sounds good to me, OP.

GUNS FOR EVERYONE
NOBODY LEFT BEHIND
AVE NEX ALEA
SALUTO NEX ALEA

Attached: 1547399005022.jpg (416x431, 78K)

>he doesnt want everyone to be allowed their own McNuke and A-10 warhog to aggressively enforce the NAP

Attached: SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.jpg (224x225, 16K)

>no gun control would mean no laws at all, mass chaos in the streets
KYS repeatedly until it sticks.

'hella' isn't a word. Please quite using it.

.....which isn't a problem because niggers tongue my anus? Whats the point, OP?

>More guns equal less crime
This. Look at crime rates, homicides, gang crap, all that shit during the AWB. It fucking skyrocketed during that period, after it went away and every one started getting ARs and AKs, etc, all those data numbers dropped hard and fast.

>trying to niggerscare me out gun rights
Ironically, it's dumbfuck Bible Belt dwelling Jow Forumsfags who were born with max gun rights, who will fall for this. As a Californian who is familiar with history, I know that Reagan signed the Mulford Act which banned Open Carry in most public jurisdictions, after people shit themselves seeing Black Panthers open carrying in their neighborhoods and in the state capitol building.

Attached: 1563952034723.webm (672x504, 827K)

Nice try, (((saboteur))).

no. tyrone can have dozens of spears back in africa. niggers are not human, therefor they are not guaranteed the rights we possess.

DESU, you can still shoot people with bolt-action rifles, right? Or am I missing something?

Attached: 882f0fd2.jpg (552x414, 35K)

So do people forget American settlers willingly traveled out to and settled in hostile Indian territory despite the dangers? Indians had guns just like the white settlers, we didnt give a fuck and traveled West anyway.

>be prepared for every gangbanger on the street to be packing hella heat and not afraid to use it.
They already pack heat and are not afraid to use it you absolute mongoloid. You think Dequon and the crew are going to buy legal, full auto, choppas when they already know a guy who has a crate of them that fell off the back of a truck for a fraction of the cost?

>t. lived in the hood

enjoy your ban retard

Le edge

good, maybe the problem will solve itself faster

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED, FAGGOT