Unless you live in an apartment or a have a 24 hour noise ordinance...

Unless you live in an apartment or a have a 24 hour noise ordinance, you're cucking yourself every time you go to a paid range.

youtube.com/watch?v=12XJHzRZbow#t=40

The police will come once, maybe twice. But after that, you're home free.
Isn't that worth saving +$20 and gas multiple times a week to shoot.

Attached: Capture.jpg (814x593, 59K)

It's just an asshole move if you live close to other people

You're a fucking idiot

Pic related

Attached: 1565034848485.jpg (1080x562, 100K)

i was genuinely not prepared for the ROF. very cool

You don't give $80 a month ($20/week) to your own grandmother, but you'd give it to the people across the street for the rest of your life?

At some point you have to decide what's their happiness worth versus yours.

I mean, ideally if you can afford an MG you can afford a can to not piss off the neighbors as much.
Also, in Florida, firing guns in city limits carries a much greater punishment than "the cops show up"

>he pays for a range
Laughs in BLM

Attached: 1563387094328.jpg (320x320, 21K)

I go to a secret range in the woods no fee hehehehe

...what?
the police will come *once,* they will arrest for violating the ordinance against discharging a firearm within town limits, they will take all my guns away, and then they wont have to come back

Shoot that shit anywhere near my house and I'll put a .308 through your head out my bedroom window.

How are so many people making the GSG5 full retard? I want to file some forms.

op's other thread. check it out

I just want to know how he can go through a mag without issues

Ranges are the most cucked form of exercising your right to own a firearm imaginable. They are pathetic in every single regard.

And I say this as somebody who has no other options but ranges.

Attached: 1397873271958 - Copy.jpg (746x982, 159K)

>anons don't open fire on their neighbours intermittently as a joke
Oof

Attached: 1501221810938.png (1517x598, 391K)

High velocity ammo. The GSG I have runs all pressures of ammo fine and does it dry. I think they were shitty for the first few years they were out, my friend had one like 8 years ago that was garbage. Basically was a single shot unless you used the highest velocity ammo you could find. They must've tweaked it since then, mine is fucking great.

I have never gone to a paid range. Just drive for 20 mins and go innawoods. Same time make videos for youtube.

What if you like range amenities?
What if you like engaging with and meeting other human beings?
You can afford the hobby of owning and firing guns in general, non-retarded range fees don't really seem like that big of a deal.

I suppose it makes sense though if you're antisocial and don't give a fuck about being an asshole to your neighbors.

Damn dude. You must be hard as fuck.

I paid to join a sportsmans club.
>LOL kill me

I pray to God every day that people like you and I will one day experience the bliss of true freedom, and not a cucked, controlled, one-round-per-three-seconds dystopia that is nothing more than distilled human misery.

Why would I use a lethal weapon in a non-controlled environment unless I had to?

Attached: 1553813616468.jpg (600x832, 58K)

ACSHULLY

many places have ordinances about discharging a firearm in a city limits, withing so many feet from a neighboring house

I know a guy like that. He lives in a "Summer home" neighborhood near a lake. He is legit the only on in his neighborhood 70% of the year. Basically makes money off of the upper middle class paying him to upkeep their homes. Gets to shoot shit pretty much whenever.

>the police will come *once,* they will arrest for violating the ordinance against discharging a firearm within town limits, they will take all my guns away, and then they wont have to come back
Yeah, this. Find one locality where firing a gun in city limits, other than an actual gun range, is legal. I did however know a guy who lived on the edge of town, where his crazy ass old neighbor knew he was only 15 ft away from a misdemeanor, but didn't give a fuck and waged war on gophers with a 410. So some people who appear to live "in" cities can do this but only if they technically live outside the boundaries.