You've been assigned the job of creating a task force to take out superheroes and supervillains

>you've been assigned the job of creating a task force to take out superheroes and supervillains
How would you go about this?

Attached: Superman_Action_976_Gary_Frank.png (1200x1600, 1.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8eRWz_S4hs0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i would masturbate and neglect the task.

This, while also embezzling the money.

Call batman

Based

Off topic somewhat but who else here’s been watching The Boys?

Can’t cope with Butcher’s weird accent

subcontract it out with friendly companies that will give me kickbacks

That’s why I prefer the comics

Which heroes and which villains?

Also if I'm supposed to be taking out Superman then Sam Lane's gonna come in and swipe my funding at some point, so I'm mostly just going to be setting up private sector gigs for myself.

>Which heroes and which villains?
All of them. But start with the weakest and work your way up. And feel free to ignore or work alongside non-super heroes and villains.

Attached: __original_drawn_by_nukomasu__sample-11ef3a2db3c0167680979b5da48d79aa.jpg (850x1202, 421K)

You've got it wrong, you have to start at the top otherwise once they wise up that heroes and villains are dropping they'll close ranks and get organized.

get the Punisher to do it when he has infinite plot armor

>make them ask me who joe is

burn the comic books

This. A coordinated decapitation strike taking out the top tier goodies and baddies will leave the small fry scrambling.

accuse superman of not being inclusive enough regarding transgenders and pressure him into letting them into the Justice league

>the Martian Manhunter frowns on your shenanigans and will use his mental powers to - ARRRRRHHHHH!

Send them to Detroit, record them beating up nogs and call them racist

>they send all the black supers
Your move, Mr. Lawman.

uncle toms brainwashed by the white man

Black Lightning is gonna taze your balls offs.

Machines.

Attached: 1560593236213.jpg (1280x544, 80K)

why take out super heroes? also why not ask for the super heroes to take out the super villans?

Because the villains are the heroes, user

Attached: CqceGuDUsAAQf8k.jpg (781x1200, 290K)

Who do I work for? Also, am I supposed to get rid of all supers, or just ones that I'm instructed to kill?

>Who do I work for?
Syndrome, obviously

Suicide bombers with explosives surgically put inside of them

Will they be organized into squadrons?

>why take out super heroes?
They're too great a risk to keep alive. Were Superman to ever turn evil, there's little we could do to stop him. The only way to keep Earth safe is if we are proactive and take out the superheroes before they suspect anything.

Attached: __michelle_mj_jones_and_spider_man_spider_man_far_from_home_and_etc_drawn_by_peach_luo__sample-2cd72 (850x1275, 185K)

what do antibiotics have to do with high sugar diets? does this guy think insulin is an antibiotic?

I don't think that's a reliable strategy, unless all super beings are ayys, Whatever produced the initial batch of supers will probably produce more. Hiring supers to act as enforcers is a better idea.

>Whatever produced the initial batch of supers will probably produce more.
Unlikely, otherwise superhero comicbooks wouldn't be a thing. There can only be one Captain America, immediately after Captain America is created the supersoldier serum must destroyed and the scientist who created it killed. There can only be one Iron Man, because for some reason that selfish motherfucker won't let the military have his technology. There can only be one Spider-Man, because for contrived reasons there's either only one radioactive spider in existence or when they bite other people it doesn't do the same thing.

Attached: __captain_america_and_iowa_kantai_collection_and_etc_drawn_by_yumi_yumi__5c1b4dd4ae46b1eedd37c5e7d21 (828x1169, 141K)

Put a price on the most powerful supers head.
Also a bounty on the most powerful super villains.
As the villains get captured, turn them or quietly execute them.
The goal to take out the most powerful first. Then knock off the wannabes later.

This would make a great comic Series.

no single assassins

OP said there would be superheroes and supervillains, he said nothing about following conventional cape comic rules.

doesn't work. indians would start breeding superheros on superhero farms to collect bounties like they did with cobras, effectively increasing the number of superheros.

>Were Superman to ever turn evil, there's little we could do to stop him.
Superman goes evil stories only work by ignoring or downplaying large chunks of the setting in order to facilitate them or to justify Batman actually playing a role in taking him down. There are a laundry list of heroes and villains who could take down a rogue Superman, and that's before you get to the government's superpowered agents and supertech.

Peter Parker, Ben Reilly, Kaine, Miles Morales, Silk, Julia Carpenter, Maddie Franklin, Spider-Gwen, and I'm fairly certain I'm missing a couple of minor characters who also share Spider-Man's powerset, origin, or iconography.

What about mutants?

Capeshit is gay.

literally this, any other answer is for fags

Ask the SCP Foundation and the Global Occult Coalition about it. They were literally made for shit like this. They punch Cthulu in the dick on a regular basis. Sometimes for fun. First you have to figure out their secret identities but that's the hardest part. Some hardcore regenerators like Wolverine and Deadpool may require perpetual incineration or submersion in corrosive substances, while obviously Superman is going to have to take a lot of Kryptonite bullets to the chest and head. You'd have to sneak up on speedsters and teleporters like the Flash, and use massive big-bore elephant guns for shapeshifters like Beast Boy or the guys who do shit like turning into metal or rock. Alternatively, you could form your own team of government-aligned superhumans, like the Avengers. I'd prefer to avoid the non-super superheroes because they're really less a threat to global stability and normalcy than they are vigilantes, and take lowest priority, even beneath Aquaman. But when the time comes to hunt heroes like Batman or Green Arrow, use coordinated fireteams equipped with awareness assistants like nightvision or infrared, hearing aids, and advanced situational awareness. I figure Iron Man is going to be one of the hardest, because his suit was built from the ground up to defeat military technology and Tony Stark is a very, very rich and very, very popular man with a very, very big brain.

Setting aside the fact that SCP couldn't exist as written in a superhero universe and the Big 2 are riddled with GOC-type organizations, Wonder Woman would be the hardest out of any of the Earth-bound heroes.

American doctors are known for sloppily over-prescribing antibiotics for minor viruses.

Also, are we taking Japanese heros into account as well? Especially MHA? Imagine the shit you could do with a guy whose superpower is cancelling other people's superpowers. Just have him look at Superman in flight. Or Wonder Woman.

Batman has a plan to take out everyone. This is based. If Batman won't coporate steal his plans to take them out. Its been done before. youtube.com/watch?v=8eRWz_S4hs0

Power nullifiers exist in both Marvel and DC. They're usually are very specific in how they work and wouldn't affect all heroes.

Batman needs to lay off the contingency plans considering that he's had two stolen and co-opted by supervillains at this point.

Found the Navy guy.

That's what you get when you tell a Kiwi to sound Cockney.

Honestly I'm underwhelmed. The comic is flat out gonzo. And they could get away with a fuckton more of the antics and violence from the comics but Seth Rogan is not the shock jock he talks himself up to be. All in all 4/10. Though Karl Urban is based aside from the accent.

True, but Eraserhead's power works on everyone, or at least all "active power" type superpowers. I can't remember if I've seen him try to use it on someone whose power is more of an innate part of their biology like Spiderman.