Thinking of getting a PS90 and potentially SBRing it/apply for a supressor...

Thinking of getting a PS90 and potentially SBRing it/apply for a supressor. Anyone have pros/cons about their experience with the weapon? Is it worth SBRing?

Attached: ps90.jpg (480x480, 51K)

Isn’t it a bitch to get the barrel? Also I’d recommend permantly attaching the suppressor, you’d save 200$ and I don’t see a reason not to always shoot it suppressed anyway,

>permanently attach
don't do this

>Also I’d recommend permantly attaching the suppressor,
how the fuck are you supposed to clean it then?

Uhhh....why exactly would you permanently attach? Are you talking about the SBR barrel being a bitch to get?

CMMG sells short barrels for it

"permanently" attached

Post your guns

You can get the barrel cut and threaded (trosusa for instance will do this for you), or you can get a CMMG barrel for like 300 bucks. The barrel sleeve is held in by a blind pin you can drill out.

Even if you want to get a suppressor without getting a new barrel or cutting the barrel, you just need to replace the sleeve with a threaded one.

permantely attaching a supressor makes it part of the barrel length so itll save you the sbr stamp.
there might be some circumstances where that would be justified, but this isnt one of them.
just pay the $200 and youll have less headaches down the road.

Don't wast the money on a SBR. Just get an aftermarket part to cover the silly long barrel.

Attached: 634634.jpg (650x433, 44K)

Image looking at this and thinking it looks good.

>buying a semi-auto, 16in carbine with only sporting ammunition readily available
>...that is intended to mimic the design of weapon expressly designed to be compact, fully automatic, and spew AP ammo at a high fire rate
Buying virtually any sort of PCC or SMG/PDW-alike is a pointless, cucked endeavor, and I say this as somebody who is obsessed with such weapons and terminally depressed about the state of our laws.

I dunno man....even the paintjob doesnt hide how silly this looks. Takes a ton of the character out of the gun. Looks like some cheap Kel-Tec gun

I have one, but apparently don't have any photos of it after I SBRed it on this pc.

Here's what you do:
1. File Form 1
2. After form 1 is green lit, hacksaw your barrel behind the flash hider to separate it from the pinned shroud
3. Send it to TROS USA for cutting/crowning/threading
4. Make sure you get the 1/2x28" adapter from him
5. Attach your suppressor mount of choice - I highly recommend a 7.62 bore for reduced backpressure

Don't do:
permanently attach a suppressor lmao wtf dude

Attached: IMG_2473.jpg (1306x980, 490K)

I was looking at a SilencerCo Sparrow as it can be interchangeably used with 22 and 5.7. Any experience with that can?

it's a shitty blowback gun in a calibre weaker than 9mm

What does that even mean

>weaker than 9mm
It’s velocity and lethality are just fine. It just doesn’t penetrate 4 walls and cause collateral damage. The Secret Service and other agencies use the full auto variant because of how effective it is to take down targets while not destroying the White House

You’re a faggot

You’re a faggot

>potentially SBRing it/apply for a supressor
Does anyone know if it matters where the airspace in a suppressor is directed? Specifically, in OP's example, could a suppressor be made that only adds an inch or two to the front of the barrel and directs the gas to a chamber back around the length of the barrel? Seems like with enough volume, this would still be effective at reducing noise without adding significant barrel length, when in this particular use case, the barrel would only be shortened to allow the addition of a suppressor without increasing barrel length anyway.

Attached: 1565065136844.jpg (480x480, 100K)

real 5.7 is federally illegal to possess (lotta people don’t know this)

Ammo costs a lot and is not reloadable (ammo only really works in magazine because of expensive ass Teflon coating that wears off)

Gun costs a lot and has no real utility, could get 4 different guns to fit real niches and ammo for the price of just the gun

Gun repairs in combat/post societal downfall practically impossible also where would you get replacement parts/ammo for a PS90?

Also pretty sure shooting with a silencer on a gun that is meant to shoot very high velocity rounds defeats the purpose.

Honestly your common PSA AR-15 would work better than this in all roles over this memegun

most modern centerfire cans can not be disassembled and don't really need to be cleaned

>calibre
Non guns eu fag

Dont. Its not really a .22, a 5.56 can or a short 7.62 will do you right

Its only worth doing if you are gonna suppress it. This is so OAL with suppressor is no larger than factory OAL.

It really depends on your personal reasons, take everyones opinion with a grain of salt especially the fuds who flocked here after the 4channel shit.

CMMG barrels are little hard to find so you could send it to get cut down if you want. Removing the barrel is only a pain if you want to save old barrel. There is a pin you can drill out but its trickier than the youtube vids make it seem. I just cut mine off.

Dont get permanently attached suppressor thats gay and idk how you would go about doing it since the barrel needs an adapter thing to stay in place anyway.

This is retarded fuck off.

Its for funs and can still be used a hd gun against Jamal and Tyrone.

Theoretically yea. There is one suppressor that does this but idk the name. More than welcome to form 1 a suppressor with this design.

>Also pretty sure shooting with a silencer on a gun that is meant to shoot very high velocity rounds defeats the purpose.

Fudd lore and assume this is for funs not shtf.

Attached: 2019-07-23 21.16.12.jpg (4032x3024, 1.49M)

Any suggestions for an ideal silencer to put on this?

I'm thinking of using my Dead Air Mask HD.

But I'm also thinking of trying to find a PS90 mag compatible AR15 upper instead of buying a PS90, doing another form 1 and sending off to TROS (option 2). since I already have a registered AR lower.

Imagine going through the whole legal process of getting a suppressor so you can use cucked government allowed supersonic 5.7 through it.

The gun is neither fun nor good in any way, unless you have funs mode P90 tungsten nonreg

SBR it. Dont put a can on it. A can adds a lot more length to what is a phenomenally compact package, and 5.7 has a supersonic crack regardless.

30dB reduction at the shooters ear makes it well worth it for 5 inches (or less).

160 vs 130dB, Not hearing safe vs Hearing Safe.

>supersonic crack
>130dB
Check your numbers again chief.

>everyone wears body armor so it’s useless

Last time I looked, 99% of burglars and miscreants don’t wear any body armor, thus the v max rounds will shred their insides nicely.

Not him, but if you pin and weld the suppressor onto the barrel, it won't be an SBR because its over 16 inches.

>@ Shooters ear doesn't include the supersonic crack, chief.

>imagine being this autistic and thinking anybody cares about what you’re saying

No one cares about how the barrel looks unless you're a tard. It's all about functionality. The short barrel makes it more useful indoors, ideal for home defense, but still superior to a pistol at range.

Lol, right. Maybe reread OP post to see threads purpose? Enjoy your cucked rifle, while I enjoy my both based and redpilled PSA AR

>Theoretically yea. There is one suppressor that does this but idk the name. More than welcome to form 1 a suppressor with this design.
How much of an effect does baffling have over volume? I think it should be possible to have a two baffle design in this layout, pre and post flash, respectively, but would probably be a very large can. Because of the high clearance of the sights, I don't see an issue aside from weight, and while I haven't handled one of these myself, it looks like it would still be very balanced.

I'm tempted to 80% one of these and send it to someone to test.

Attached: revised.jpg (480x480, 102K)

Why the fuck do you think anybody cares about your rifle in a thread about the PS90? What the fuck is with you fudds and insecurity. You’re like console fanboys

how much should I pay for an OD green one

>taking a PSA bait meme seriously

Huh lad, summers almost over ya feeing glum yet? :^)

Post your source then.