No but seriously, what is the best gun for killing 30-50 hogs that are about to murder my children?

No but seriously, what is the best gun for killing 30-50 hogs that are about to murder my children?

Attached: hogs.jpg (630x339, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vAfJG1PMjbY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Grenade gun

AK, 2 clips, and someone with actual formal training.

you can just say 40. but you should use a pig sticker, that's what they're for. go at the horde naked, screaming.

Put 50 blue haired genders studies with masters degrees and 50 wild pigs in an arena without food for a week. See who survives.

A rifle in 7.62 real fucking NATO.

>some folks are born
youtube.com/watch?v=vAfJG1PMjbY

I like using a 20g side-by-side for wild boars.

nugget and bayonet.

Trap them and kill them one by one

more boar, your grace?

Attached: 1557528472235.jpg (640x940, 110K)

One that's aimed at 3 pounds of tannerite.

Pork nuggets? Doesn't sound good.

This is no joke k?

Attached: 533.jpg (533x412, 18K)

Nohunt here, wouldn't the first shot make the other one scatter?

A pack of Great Danes

Drum fed / stendo mag 12 gauge shotgun loaded with 3 inch supermagnum 0000 buckshot

Mg42

Mentions formal training but calls clipazines clips. Ok buddy

Thewhite nigger who can read at a level past a high school diploma.

Say 308 instead cuz the American education system has failed you. Public school educated ass nigga

Do you mean rhodesian ridgebacks? No one hunts with them unless you have money for their upkeep you not coon. Dogo Argentinos and Rhodesian ridgebacks are made to hunt whiteniggers like you.

I mean hogs

Lightest rifle cartridge for adult hogs with heart/lung shots would be heavy 5.56mm out of at least a 16 in barrel. 55 gr bullets struggle to drop them. 30-06 or .308 are safer bets.

Shotguns should be loaded with slugs or 000 buckshot if at close range.Hogs are fairly tough and you want adequate penetration.

Handguns are generally used on trapped hogs, when hunting with dogs, or in emergencies. 147 gr hard-cast or fmj flatnose 9mm is the lightest you should consider (and only if you have a 9mm and don't want to by another gun).
.357, 10mm, .44 mag and up should be your prefered options. .500 S&W and .454 casull are probably excessive.

Rifle/shotguns can pick them off individually, but they will scatter for cover and unless you can chase them down in a truck you will likely only get one or two.

Traps are the prefered way to catch a whole sounder. However, a decent trap is expensive (they will try to dig/break/jump out) requires a lot of set-up, and hogs can get wise to them.
Once trapped, headshot with even a .22 LR are fine.

Dogs are great for catching individual hogs that defy other methods, but will likely only get one at a time.

Tannerite is the nuclear option. Place the mixtures in containers in close proximity with a clear LOS from a blind to the most central one.
Scatter bait (before hand for several days so they find it), and then wait. Once they are among the charge, shot the main one with whatever you can hit it with from +100 yards.

>Its raining bacon.

Do not use improvised shrapnel as god know where it might go and just rely on the blast effect. Make sure you have enough land, check local laws, and advise your neighbors. A reasonable person will understand the importance of removing oink.

No one cares this much or have that big of a reason to justify this stupid ass thread. If they really need good hog management they'll look into the traps you mentioned.

At least that's what we do to manage over 6 hunnit acres on top of our neighbors lands.

B52 with every hard mounting point affixed with a clone of Jerry Michulek armed with a 20 shot 500 S&W magnum auto-revolver cannon.

>30-50 hogs

So you have land?

Get a pack of Catahoulas. They were bred to hunt pigs. They need a lot of room to roam around, and to do their favorite things, killing and maiming wild pigs. They're a bit small for bigger game. But that's why you need multiple.

>Unleash the hounds
>Get on your horse/ATV/in your truck
>listen for pigs squealing
>follow the sound or your dogs
>dogs are holding a pig down
>you shoot it.

It's a fun way to hunt. I had one Catahoula and we hunted coyotes and rabbits. Second best dog I have ever had.

>clips
This has to be bait.

not with boars. They'll charge you, and gore you to death.

fucking oversized rats.

A shot gun
it shoots shot

boars are actually a big problem where i live, but that wont stop those twitter city slickers from mocking the guy.

Boars are actually shot at so often, and come into contact with humans so often that they don't care. On top of being naturally aggressive, they have almost no fear of guns or people.

They are like a D&D or World of Warcraft enemy. Even if you kill one, the rest will almost always attack. The only defense you have is to shoot them from really far away. But even then, they'll watch their buddy drop dead and sort of trot a little ways away, and stop again.

I have even seen one get shot, not die, start squealing, and 20 of his best friends came running out of the brush to try and fight off the invisible threat.

Back to leftypol

50 blue hairs, 50 pigs, 50 half whale half pig blue furred abominations

If there's 30-50 explosives would be a better idea.

>g3
>glock 40
>your waifu of choice
prove me right

Attached: 1564147633_syndrome-text.jpg (607x484, 57K)

Works perfectly with Ride of the Valkyries.

>*crack*
>*sip*
Winchester 1894.

Attached: 1564871620402.gif (500x363, 398K)