Lost keys to safe... what’s the cheapest quickest way in?

Yep, lost the keys. Lock smith too expensive... $300 to open and $300-$400 to replace key or new mechanism. Cheaper to buy a new safe I figure?

So I’m thinking I’ll angle grind into the side or angle grind the round locking pistons, there’s 3 of them similar to pic.

Any info you could help me with, any ideas, will I damage the rifles? What kind of disc I should use etc.

Your input is truly appreciated/k/

Attached: CD61463E-9204-47C2-9B41-95D98C94552C.jpg (404x759, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5QbrC1c8Pts
youtube.com/watch?v=w-GOYNAltEw
wikihow.com/Open-Up
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Key looked like this

Attached: B94D0E7E-0691-40B4-BE1E-A2B5E60D3248.jpg (225x300, 4K)

What kind of key?

Get some bang good lockpicking tools and pick it.

>buying a keyed safe

$700 is the tax for being a retard

Thermite?
Perhaps?

Need done too soon to buy and learn to pick.

Also I’m guessing the body is 2.00 mm thick.

I’m less than a handy man, and I don’t like to let anyone know that I have firearms so I need to do this myself

I’m a small business owner aka broke as fuck.

Hole saw and drill the cylinder till you can manual manipulate the mechanisms

So just hole saw through the 3 cylinders?

Do you think that would be easier than cutting a bot through the side?

“Square hole”

Like this guy

youtu.be/5QbrC1c8Pts

>All this help to break into a safe
>In other news Jow Forums's Jow Forums board helped a criminal break into a stolen safe and commit a mass murder.
Call the company with proof it's yours, and get a new key. Might cost you $30

Interesting, I’ll definitely give this a try. If it’s that easy though I guess safes average safes are just deterrents.

Safes just buy time. If the time and trouble is too much. Then they don't bother.

It isn't an expensive safe. So I don't think you're going to have anti drilling mechanisms or much hardened steel.

I pulled off the sticker when I bought it so it wouldn’t be obvious, I’m pretty paranoid about this stuff.
Called the guy i bought my rifles and safe from... way too expensive, I legitimately don’t have the money and I need it fixed ASAP. Taking half the day off tomorrow to sort it out.

Ps, Australian with a bolt action .22 and .223

>Yep, lost the keys. Lock smith too expensive...

sure jamal

how about flow drilling with a tungsten tip ?
youtube.com/watch?v=w-GOYNAltEw

Easy I got this opening up shit down

here is a quick and easy guide

wikihow.com/Open-Up

Tried contacting the manufacturer to see if they can send you another key?

Just sleep on it, you'll find it tomorrow when you're least expecting it.

Where are you at? Ive got a husqvarna k760 that'll just about open anything

Don't help a nigger am get dez stolen guns

It's piss easy to make m8
If the safe is as cheap as you claim it will get the job done in one or two doses. Might melt the rifles if it burns too deep but hey there's risks if you're looking for quick and easy

Attached: diy-thermite-required-materials-lron-oxide-aka-rust-powdered-aluminum-42946765.png (500x772, 92K)

This first, a slide hammer in the lock second.

Drill the lock with a cobalt drill bit.

Just rake it till it opens

>Got a click out of one

Learn some patience. Look at the locks. Do they have a number on the face. If so search ebay 'safe key ######.' Somebody gave me a safe with lost keys. Did what I described above. Had keys within a week for $12US. An ebay ad might even give you the lock manufacturer name. You could tske that name and a code to a local locksmith and they might be able to cut one. If you do not have numbers on the locks search the rest of the safe for numbers and search phrases like 'gun cabinet #####.'

Look for the key again. It's probably somewhere stupid like in a coat pocket from the last time you used it. Put the thing on a keyring and have a consistent place you put it. Don't be lazy.

Go thru the back of it. The front is the thickest and most resistant to forced entry. Make 4"x4" hole in back. Behind locking mech. Go thru wimpy sheet covering bolt work. Unscrew the lock from door. Mabye hold down a spring powered relocker pin. Open door. Can be done from the side but viewing angle makes it more of a challenge.

what fucking locksmith are you going to that charges that much to open a damn safe?

Piss can be fairly corrosive. Use a squirt bottle to squirt piss into the locking mechanism. Apply several times throughout the day. Eventually the lock will corrode enough to the point where you can force it open. This is the cheapest method because piss is normally considered to be waste. To speed up the process there are ways to increase the corrosiveness of your piss, such as by entirely replacing your water intake with soda.

Attached: pnzXNSg.jpg (2048x1365, 389K)

It's a lever lock you fucktard, you can't rake those.

Read the damn thread.

Probably going to have to carefully tip the safe onto it's front side and cut in from the back. I say to tip it because the rifles will sit on the door side due to gravity and lessen the chances of hitting them with your grinder.
Most of these safes are weak as hell so long as you don't attack them at the strong point, the door.

>Two is binding

Get a sledgehammer and smack the fucking frame where the door latches, then smack it again.

Or a big pry-bar, hammer into the door gap until you can get enough leverage to bend that thin sheet metal crap they call protection.

Should ask this on worldstarhiphop instead of Jow Forums if you want a workable solution.

>got a click out of three

>she thinks we're talking about a pin-tumbler lock for some reason

You spent how many hours watching YT videos and still can't tell a lever lock from a pin tumbler?

I just watch them because they're entertaining, not to learn anything.

>four is loose

>No fun allowed

Just use a stethoscope and listen for the clicks retard

Same here. But do you really only learn things if you're trying to?

It's not fun when the comments don't apply.

Easy on the autism user, it's just an attempt at (you)'s. And, yes, I don't care much about lockpicking, but I find the guy's voice very soothing and great as a background noise.

Lever locks still click.

Have any drills? My recommendation is to find the schematics for it online then drill into the correct spot on the locking mechanism that’ll let you simply open it.

1. Call Company 2. pick it

Well now you’re $700 more broke as fuck because you’re a high time preference moron. Buy once, cry once

>what’s the cheapest quickest way in?
Leave it unattended in a ghetto for 30 seconds
>*ba-dum-tsssss*

Attached: ba_dum_tsss.png (1024x882, 186K)

Use a shotgun slug on the lock. That'll open it.

Hot wrench

Crowbar to the side.

What type of autism is this? Any thing proposed just break your safe. Just pay the lock Smith it'll be cheaper.

Based pissposter

This is the best bet. Use a shit ton of oil when drilling.

dare I say, pisspilled?