Hey, so im a retard from /v/ who recently had the chance to go shooting guns for the first time...

hey, so im a retard from /v/ who recently had the chance to go shooting guns for the first time. however i didnt even think to worry about ear protection as my friends werent worried. its been 6 days now and theres still solid muffling in my left ear. i dont give a fuck about the tinnitus, i dont give a fuck about damaging the hearing range. i really give a fuck about this muffling. am i safe to assume it'll clear up after a while longer or did i just fuck my left ear into oblivion and back?

Attached: amistupid.jpg (413x427, 43K)

How did you not think to wear ear protection you tard?

>hey, so im a retard
That's an understatement.
>am i safe to assume it'll clear up after a while longer or did i just fuck my left ear into oblivion and back?
It might, it might not. You should've gone to the doctor's right after you received your hearing damage.

You say it's been a week and you're still having trouble hearing? What did you shoot, how long, and was it indoors or outdoors? There's a very real non-zero chance that you permanently damaged your hearing.

Attached: 1559337000872m.jpg (1024x926, 81K)

outdoors, ak47, was out there for an hour and a half. didnt fire much myself but i emptied a 30 round mag with it.
i wasnt thinking.
>You should've gone to the doctor's right after you received your hearing damage.
im out of my home state. not really an option.

americans can only get medical treatment in their home state?

>my friends werent worried
Get new friends immediately.

No, there's literally nothing stopping you from going to a doctor in any state. OP is just bewilderingly retarded

Your hearing will probably, mostly recover. Your retardation, however, is permanent.

the hearing damage you endured is nothing compared to how many brain cells you've lost since birth

COULDN'T READ WHAT YOU TYPED. PLEASE TYPE LOUDER.

Yeah you got permanent hearing damage

>Standing next to an AK for 90 minutes without earpro
You'll be lucky if you're not totally deaf by the age of 50.
I am amazed that nobody noticed or stopped you walking onto a range and firing a rifle with no fucking earpro. You, your friends and everyone at that range is retarded.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Either you blew out your hearing in that ear or you just have a wax impaction on your ear drum because you’re a filthy retard.

Either way see a Dr.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Similarly you're friends are just as stupid. You all sound like the type to walk into the desert without sunscreen then be amazed once you get burnt.

A week is a long time. I went to a basement punk show once wihout earbuds and my ears rang for 3 days. Seemed like it recovered fully but it wasnt an entire fucking week.

>ak47, was out there for an hour and a half
You ears are permanently fucked. Go to the fucking hospital.

Permanent damage for sure

>posts on /v/
>things like hearing protection are never shown in games barring a headset for comms
Pretty obvious honestly.
>fired a full ak mag with no earpro alongside other people firing guns
You should be thankful that wasn’t an inside range, but odds are you fucked your ears up pretty badly m8. Dunno if one should be more pissed at you or everyone around you who somehow didn’t notice the fact that you had no earpro.

This is now tinitus stories. One time I shot a squirrel with a 22 magnum revolver, thinking it would be similar to a 22 rifle. After that day I could never hear the noise frequency of water moving through pipes. Used to be able to hear that.

Congratulations, you have earned permanent hearing loss and learned why suppressors should not be legally regulated. The muffling effect will never permanently leave but your brain will adapt to notice it less.

WHAT!?!?

Hearing damage is permanent. You fucked up. I suppose you'll get used to it eventually but there is a reason that every range requires the use of earpro.

It’s permanent. Enjoy your hearing loss OP.

Your ears are fucked until they release the bionic ears in 2064.

22 is probably the highest you can safely go without earpro, and even then it'll still damage your ears after a while