What's the Jow Forumsonsensus on the SCP franchise?

What's the Jow Forumsonsensus on the SCP franchise?

If SCPs existed, how would we weaponize them, and what weapons would you use to defeat common SCPs?

Attached: Screenshot_434.png (821x604, 455K)

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/Delta_Green
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It was cool as fuck into a load of pink-heads took it over, now it's just more intersectional bullshit.

If you're a part of the C.I. then scp's would be used for just about any purpose. If you're a foundation agent, most likely use other scp's to capture newly discovered ones if the situation called for it.

Attached: CI Main.png (401x401, 58K)

Garbage desu. Zoomer attempt to centralize stale creepypasta monsters. Literally Delta Green if it was written by unsocialized teenagers.

This, it was fun while it lasted.
Shut up, Jow Forumsryptids are Jow Forums

Awesome concept once again ruined by SJWs.

Attached: tumblr_pcn1p8g8z41uc7jxqo1_r1_1280.png (1000x1358, 1.01M)

i don't post much but here's a WIP cosplay of an scp ntf guard

Attached: ntfcosplay.jpg (900x1200, 1.17M)

>Jow Forumsryptids are Jow Forums
Jow Forumsringe

The ladder with the creature on the bottom is cool, i played 2 ladder games and i liked it.

.30 is the minimum cryptid-stopper caliber. Don't get caught trying to fend off a wendigo or the mothman when you've only got a 5.56 rifle.

Attached: 1552976592190.jpg (1467x963, 232K)

Nah, it's just a meta storyline thing
>SCP compromised by flesh golems with rotting Frankenstein genitalia
>they need to keep eating their pills regularly or they revert to true abominations
Probably the scariest SCP in years, desu.

you should hit the gym bro

i respectfully disagree and put up the argument that 6.5 creedmoor is the best

i do bro, every day besides wednesday and weekends

Corrupted by sjws
RPC is the better alternative, as it doesn't feature the transgender, homestuck reading moon with a tumblr.

Holy shit. Have food.

Like most of the internet scp used to be interesting and enjoyable, but now it’s gay

i eat 2 meals a day and 3 snack times a day

why is my scp cosplay being turned into a Jow Forums thread?

>2 meals a day
>3 snacks

H A V E F O O D

Attached: 1564956606076.jpg (436x436, 80K)

Attached: a732bpz_700b.jpg (700x869, 81K)

>t. Lardass

>3 meals a day
>lardass

Lol, no.

>the collective that is humanity
Holy fuck these people are so insanely communist it makes me want to gas things
Kek

Attached: 1565081722428.jpg (760x582, 75K)

>why is my scp cosplay being turned into a Jow Forums thread?
Cos you legit look anorexic
SS+GOMAD

Idk man. Not to dogpile you, but those Transformers 3 cosplay vests aren't supposed you cover your whole torso, just your vitals like a plate carrier does. The high cut helmet is making you look taller and lankier than you probably really are, but you should still be filling out that vest it bit more.

Attached: 380945_p_g1333874.jpg (727x1000, 103K)

i don't really know how to fix the vest issue, personally i like it the way it is, but the helmet i ordered the wrong size of and evike has shit customer service so i'm stuck with this shitty helmet.

i'm 5'10 145lbs

Literal MANLET

I really like it. Had a lot of good hours reading them.

>i'm 5'10 145lbs
Nobody takes someone who is 5'10'' and 145lbs seriously. Do yourself a favor, eat more than 2 meals a day and start lifting. You are starving your body of and wasting its potential.

Could have at least gotten a real mask instead of that airshit one

>supposed to be a heartless foundation not because it is cruel but because the world is lost to an uncaring universe spewing nameless monstruosities on us
>da foudeetion wub real nice ambd dolerant wit my cisgender pride blahblahblah :3

would've gotten a real one, researched best ones for it and even asked in a couple threads here. ended up getting the airshit one for free, and it also has a mock filter with a fan in it and that really helps keep my glasses not fogged

Almost any SCP can be neutralized by sticking one or more Scranton Reality Anchors onto it.

SCP used to be great until it got too mainstream and normalniggers kicked the /x/ oldfags out, deleting and changing most SCPs that dont fit their socjus narrative aswell as allowing mary sue and deviantart cancer which are 98% of all articles nowadays.
Still fucking mad.
VERY fucking mad.

Attached: 1553775931940.jpg (700x500, 105K)

>not playing up the disparity for black humor
Imagine getting pulled away from your job exposing disposable human test subjects to a device you know will kill them horribly just so you can catalog all the ways it can kill them horribly and being forced to sit through a tolerance and awareness meeting because the guy who drugs people with memory erasing chemicals got offended because he overheard the guy whose job it is to kill the drugged 8yo reality warper if she shows signs of coming out of her medically induced coma used the word "gay" as a synonym for stupid.

benis in mal0

>my bullshit unrelated hobby is Jow Forums too!
KYS you off-topic parasite, and take your shitty ARG somewhere else before you kick the stool.

Got any good example SCPs that reflect this change?

I used to read it back in the day when most of it was just copypasta in /x/, I don't know what is going on in there these days.

scp-2721

SCP is not a cryptid topic. It's a LGBTQBBQ reddit forum for kids to make fan characters now.
look at this shit.

>glasses
This keeps getting better and better boys.

Attached: hw_el-paso-shooting-suspect_0.jpg (729x820, 193K)

The problem is the lack of self awareness the faggot invaders have. *Every* article now has to push something degenerate. Having said that, it would be awesome to see some fren write a post there with that type of plot. I see it going over their heads.

Attached: 41d.png (400x400, 88K)

Wasn't there a story about a tranny planetoid or someshit. what the hell was the replacement for SCP called anyway, I keep forgetting.

also its called RPC
havent checked up on it in awhile since its basically irrelevant
SCP lives on in /trash/

They rewrote several scps to be faggots, and added a satilite that identifies as a tranny tumblr blog.
I wish I was making this up.

>replacement for SCP
RCP, I think.

Real talk, the trans Homestuck satellite, purely on it's merits as an entry, is average; on par with the vast thousands of middling rated entries. It's infamy, high rank, and protected status are due entirely to internet drama divorced from its actual quality, which again is middle of the road. At its core it is basically a Pinocchio story, and the notion that there is a malfunctioning alien kill sat in orbit and the only thing stopping it is an obsession with the dying fandom of internet media long passed its peak is pretty great. My personal beef with it is that it's one of those "tales disguised as an entry" pieces, everything else is just drama.

It kinda seems like the later entries don't go through many revisions, and are just self centered not scary stuff.

there's one SCP that's something like a little girl who has to be raped forever or the world ends. the tumblrinas erased it because rape is bad mmkay, not realizing that "little girl who must be raped" is the reason it is horrific. it wasn't like anyone was going "wooo yeah I love rape", the point was "can you imagine something this horrible? on a horror website, where people talk about horror? how...horrifying!"

they have women in pain who have to get constant abortions in order to save the world
really makes you think

RPC and wayward are the alternatives. RPC is a year old now and has 3-400 articles iirc. Wayward is much smaller.

You mean 231?

That's still there

>See thread
>Expect an interesting discussion on how SCP's could be weaponised and how to kill other ones
>See people going on about the stupid ass drama that happened a couple years ago

Yep, the whole drama surrounding that was fucking retarded

Attached: kyonsigh.jpg (640x360, 33K)

how would we weaponize 682 without it backfiring.

SCP is pretty dumb, RCP is better, Delta Green is best. The best weapon for dealing with 90% of SCPs is knowledge and a flamethrower.

Attached: 61FD9D4D-B475-4B36-BDEF-277B2521BB88.jpg (600x915, 107K)

tfw no 1991 gf

Attached: 26639921_1991_bedtime.jpg (1280x949, 174K)

Stick Bright's Medallion on it.

Do not forget to get as far away as possible while you still can.

SCP is better by sheer metric of the quality of the best of the best writing.
Especially expanded lore and extrasections.

I just ignore all the trannyshit.

Attached: 1560536506415.jpg (700x619, 120K)

SCP-3999, the 049 rewrite, I could go on.

Bro I could c&j you and break your back like Bane
Unironicly drink a gallon of milk a day

Attached: 427A5F6E-6FA2-40ED-ACB7-C028D1F249CF.jpg (400x600, 81K)

TICK TICK BOOM

ITS TOO LATE, ITS TOO SOON OR IS IT-

How the fuck are you that small?

Attached: 01-13-2003-stonecold.jpg (233x243, 12K)

>5'10" 145lbs
My man. I was 5'10" and 135 lbs when I was 18. It ain't easy being scrawny.

For the uninformed, RCP and Green Delta?

>i'm 5'10 145lbs
>5'10
Its all ogre now

RCP is better, was made by the same /x/ folks who worked on SCP before it was hijacked by redditors and pandering faggots

He said minimum, not ideal.

Tape a picture of 096 onto peanut

is that craftsman lawnmower property of Site 19 or is it part of your MTF equipment

Didn't RCP an hero in some kind of internal squabble?

Procedure 110-Montauk or whatever isnt actually rape user, it's just a disinformation campaign to make people think it is. If I recall correctly, I think it's just a bedtime story not rape

What's wrong with the 049 rewrite? It has roughly the same content as before.

was good before they did the first shuffle back in... 2011? 2012? they broke a lot of the links and never went back and fixed the original lore flow. I'm pretty sure they STILL haven't fixed the broken link somewhere in the fist 100 that used to link to "The Door" - some apocalyptic SCP, but now just links to "Razor Sharp Lobsters" or some lame shit that used to be in the high 200's

This.

you're thinking of an unrelated tale
To put it bluntly, he took the joke version of 49 (scp-049-J before the rewrite) and made it into the actual version. The original use to be very mysterious, with 49 rarely talking and most of his past unknown, instead of the small book the rewrite gives us

RCP is a community attempt to de-fag SCP.
Delta Green is a homebrew Call of Cthulhu spinoff from like 1995 that is basically an X files RPG if you played as the faceless Gmen. If it wasn't so forgotten and irrelevant, you could convincingly argue that SCP stole the setting wholesale, but zoomers have never heard of it so in reality its probably just coincidence. All the sourcebooks are free online.

I actually enjoyed 3999.

Now the firetower rewrite, Moon tumblr SCP, and definitely the new 049 are trash tier.

Attached: 1561754230797.png (500x523, 259K)

>on how SCP's could be weaponised and how to kill other ones
There is really no point for debating that when the GOC exists.

Several tales make it rape, several tales do not. Ironically the SCP-999 is actually the Scarlet King's kid sub-canon makes it explicitly rape.

What articles/ stories fucked you up the most?

O' Death sticks with me.

Attached: 1564039117574.jpg (1440x900, 50K)

Delta Green is the tits, and extremely underrated. Way more Jow Forums than anything SCP has done.

>Choose federal law enforcement. Choose the military. Choose NASA or the CDC. Choose lying to your superiors. Choose to ruin your career. Choose no friends. Choose divorce. Choose life through the bottom of a bottle. Choose destroying evidence and executing innocent people because they know too fucking much. Choose black fatigues and matching gas masks. Choose an MP5 stolen from the CIA loaded with Glasers, with a wide range of fucking attachments. Choose blazing away at mind numbing, sanity crushing things from beyond the stars, wondering whether you'd be better off stuffing the barrel in your own mouth. Choose The King In Yellow and waking up wondering who you are. Choose a 9mm retirement plan. Choose going out with a bang at the end of it all, PGP encrypting your last message down a securely laid cable as an NRO Delta wetworks squad busts through your door. Choose one last Night at the Opera. Choose Delta Green.

The /tg/ wiki has a useful, if overly long, writeup about it: 1d4chan.org/wiki/Delta_Green

Delta Green is popular enough that several people have noticed that SCP's Algadda stuff bears more than a passing resemblance to DG's Carcosa.

Ronald Reagan Gets Cut Up, for whatever reason. Probably because it really feels like an actual urban legend.

>all these Anons roasting this 5'10 dude
>tfw 5'7 and just passing by

>you could convincingly argue that SCP stole the setting wholesale
would take a lot of effort. SCP started because of a post on /x/ about a report on a statue that can move really fast when nobody looks at it, likes to break necks, and inexplicably excretes a mix of human blood and feces.

the original SCP franchise was amazing, and it came from /x/. The newer variants are watered down and they were made somewhat political, now that reddit and tumblr types got attached. Most of the new writing is horrible, there are plenty of self-inserts, and the SCP foundation has a surprising surplus of "sexually diverse" employees.

Many stories have fuddlore, or just skip modern weapons in favor of magic or science fiction so that they don't have to actually learn anything about weaponry outside of "gun go bang but monster no die."
tl;dr this post sums it up

Attached: SCP MTF motivational.png (564x842, 608K)

>skinny asians with bad posture
HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME, I MADE MY MISTAKES

that's actually a Mobile Task Force Transportation Device designed to look like your average craftsman lawnmower

i'm not asian and my posture is pretty good

>i'm not asian
jesus christ

>posture is pretty good

This says otherwise

>There is really no point for debating that when the GOC exists.

True, but this is Jow Forums

that’s not how i normally stand

>i'm 5'10 145lbs
Your BMI is 20.8. You should get it up to at least 25.

>>>/autism/

Attached: 1505813541938.png (499x513, 283K)

>i think I'm cool

dude i'm not going to act like the normal poster and call you names, because there is 100% honesty in the fact that you will SLAY CHICKS IF YOU WORK OUT AND EAT HEALTHILY. this is universal fact, and the only advice I give to you.

Attached: 1562042746245.jpg (700x525, 113K)

Attached: 1534675436523.jpg (450x495, 37K)