Gun Shop Cringe/Hate Stories

>Walk into an "upscale" gunshop yesterday.
>Tactical gun display walls, zombie merch, prepper food, paracord bracelets and many gimmick rounds.
>Staffed buy 3 people in their early 20s. Two tactical Teds with 5.11 shorts, Oakleys and huge unkempt beards.
>One bucktoothed ginger girl with a silver auto in a huge plastic ill fitting holster clipped onto a thin designer belt.
>Most guns are a giant rip off. Rusted S&W model 10s are $500.
>Lazy shit like used guns with no mags, visible rust and no oil.
>What catches my eye though is a shot up Ruger PC with 2 mags, Glock magwell and a dirty, stripped Aimpoint Micro.
>Firebush approaches and scrapes her equalizer on the counter. She twists around to seat it back in the holster.
>The price tag on the gun is $425+tax and their fees. She tells me the gun is used and I try to use the red dot.
>This place has a range so it could have been a range gun, IDK. It will not turn on.
>I ask her if everything is included for the price of $425 and tell her that if so, I'll take it. She says YES.
>I take pictures of the gun and the price tag to send to my bro for a high five.
>They run my background check and I wait FOREVER because the chick is on a texting break.
>If the red dot does not work, I could sell it as-is on eBay. Right?
>They ring me up at the counter and Chris Kyle #2 there tells me it is $1060.
>I'm like um, it's $425. There is a tag on it.
>No, the gun is $425+35 in fees. This optic is $600 w/ tax.
>Pissed at this point, I pass on everything. They wasted 40 min of my time.
>WAIT STOP, YOU CANNOT LEAVE THE STORE.
>YOU SIGNED A FEDERAL FORM AND MUST BUY THE GUN OR PAY $5.
>Um, show me where on a 4473 it says that.
>RIGHT HERE. You signed it!
>No, I can read and it does not. By the way the check system fee is $2 and state gun tax for a COMPLETED SALE is $3.
>And NOWHERE does it say I am giving you anything for wasting my time.
>I leave the store and they shout that they'll "be in touch."

Attached: Gimme.jpg (259x194, 15K)

Attached: review.png (719x765, 107K)

Employees at my local scheels apparently don't know their own states gun laws.

>going to buy a pistol to start carrying bc of all the shit going on.
>Guy in late 40s to mid 50s talks to me about what I'm interested in and how I'd use it.
>say that because of my age I can only open carry right now
> gives me retarded ape look and says "ah, no. You can own a handgun, but you can't legally open or conceal carry it anywhere."
>colorado
>must be 18 or older to open carry any type of gun
>denied the revolver I was going to trade in for it because of aesthetics.
>fuck big box gun stores

>dove season is next month
>boomers shuffling in and out
>that fucking duck quack ringtone happens almost hourly

Why don’t boomers silence their phones?

>I leave the store and they shout that they'll "be in touch."

That sounds like a threat to me
I would report that to the police
Just in case they are crazy
If it’s on record and something happens to you then they will be first on the list of Suspects

>be me, 20 something year old with a beard working at an upscale gun store.
>see 5’3 skinny fat manlet walk in nervously hunched over trying not to be noticed out of fear of being talked to.
>watch as he awkwardly looks through used beater handguns asking about a model 10 we have in the display case for 500.
>looks at price tag and hands back to female coworker, obviously frustrated by the fact that he likely has less than 500 to spend.
>asks why the older antique guns are all rusty.
>”that’s patina not rust”
>manlet is angered by my response and decides to continue working with female coworker.
>he asks about the cheap Ruger Patrol Carbine that some other neckbeard sold to us just yesterday in exchange for a mossbeg shockwave.
>he complains that the Red Dot isn’t on, not realizing we remove the batteries to maintain the life of the optic and make sure retards like him don’t play with it like it’s a toy before actually making a purchase.
>girl carefully explains that the rifle itself is 425, and that the optic is separate purchase, the manlet was too busy thinking of all the ways he could LARP like Nutnfancy In his mother’s back yard though.
>he agrees to take it without even checking that it’s in working order.
>process his background check for the rifle, the papers come back clean, the manlet paved the whole time obviously uncomfortable by the fact he was forced to work with a woman and didn’t know how to make small talk.
>I walk him to the register, I could feel him raging at me for being a 6’2 chad.
>”alright man that’ll come to 1060 all said and done”
>”umm AKSHUALLY, that’s only 425”.
>explain that the rifle is a separate purchase from the optic once more in a respectful way.
>”the girl said it was...”
>stop him before he can finish “the girl said it was 425 for the rifle and 600 for the optic. Why would we give away an optic worth more than the rifle haha?”
(1/2)

Because lead was in gas and ended up in the air When they were babies and it made them Retarded

I’m going to save you some time. It’s not funny, don’t bother finishing

OP here.

Well, you have a point. Not sure what to do right now. They do have a form that is only partially completed. I have the pictures from the store of the gun and the price tag, etc. WHAT I DID DO LAST NIGHT WAS CALL MY LOCAL ATF OFFICE. They picked up right away and I explained what happened and where. He told me that I did not do anything wrong in their eyes and that they should void the transaction on the form to indicate in their records that I did not receive the gun. There is a section for that. Like I said, I am thinking about a possible follow up on this. Not sure what at this time though. I have a high profile public job and I also would be willing to pay a lawyer to ensure this was handled correctly on my behalf.

>explain that I can just remove the optic and give him the rifle, and for the trouble I’ll knock 50 dollars off it.
>cuck angrily responds telling me that he refuses to do business here any longer.
>notjustyetbucko.jpeg
>”sir we ran your background and you already agreed to purchase the rifle. You’re welcome to leave but you have to pay the processing fee none the less.”
>he continues to walk away back to his mom’s minivan that’s running with her in the passenger seat.
>I explain that if he doesn’t pay we’ll consider that theft. Once you sign a document, you are responsible for that purchase.
>he fearfully gives in and knocks on his moms window.
>as she rolls down the window a mild whimpering noise comes out in the form of “mom can I use 5 dollars of allowance early please”
>he hands me the crisp bill and apologizes telling me he doesn’t want the police involved.
2/2

My cringe is not related to the shop itself, but >went to pick up some online buys at a FFL/hardware store
>while I’m waiting a schizo customer comes to the counter looking for ammo but doesn’t know what caliber he needs
>takes out a Colt Mustang beat all to shit
>owner gives him a box of .380
>schizo tells us someone is after him and he needs to be able to protect himself
>says next time he sees the “guy”, he’s gonna shoot him in the legs and then run off
>ends up pointing to a box of 38sp and leaving with that instead

this.

glow harder

Part 1 was good enough, now your autistim ruined it

I mean, I do hate that shit. I worked somewhere where we had to exhaust every possible option before a refund was even considered

Whoever the guy behind the counter was, he should have called the police and denied that ammo sale fucking immediately.

You have to be 21 to buy a pistol from an FFL my guy, that's federal law. You can only get a pistol at under 21 through private sale if your state allows it. So you either made this story up or your not telling us the full story here.

Do it so nothing fucks tor career up

>1950's telephone ringers
>cranked up as loud as actual 50's ringers
>HALLOO? WAAAAH? AHHHH YEAH.

Attached: wednesday.png (456x346, 118K)

>boomer business owner makes shitty policy to try and squeeze as much money as they out of customers by making cancelling orders a hassle
>minimum wage millennial reads through prepared script; will get fired if she deviates
"GODDAMN KIDS THESE DAYS"

No green
I walked into a high end outdoor shooting range. Place looks really nice, tons if land and lanes, trap areas, huge property. About 5 boomer guys working there. Some guy looks at me and heads to the back, some old fart comes out to say hey, i say good afternoon, he turns away without acknowledging me.
Ohwell.jpeg look at their shit, nice guns even nicer knives, they are encouraging some midle aged nan with an ar 15 to get an optic and trigger job that cost more than his ar. Still no help.
I was trying to get a group of 6 to come shooting with me so i liked the idea of the place.
5 bubas jerking off over the poor guy who just wants to shoot his ar.
Ask him why or for what he's got that build. Guy doesn't understand, replies just to shoot it.
Bubbas sperg.
They sctually have a good deal on a 1-6 40mm optic i like.
Look over and try to get their atention. They see me, ignore me again. Take a picture and walk out.
Check out their events and shit. This place is nice it just sucks i have yo wait until all these guys die in a few years to return.
My based local store guy actually sells me a comparable optic at the same price with a discount. I don't get the attitude of this guys.

>I had a high profile public job
FTFY, you're about to get #metoo from that chick.

>>I take pictures of the gun and the price tag to send to my bro for a high five.

What's wrong with you?
Is your phone addiction really that bad?

>apply to work at local gunstore
>call the next day to check if application was processed
>extremely young-sounding voice answers the phone
>"H-hello thank you for calling gun store."
>"Hi there. I saw you guys had an opening for a sales associate, and I submitted an application. I was wondering when I might hear back about it or who I should try contacting to schedule an interview."
>"Did you submit an application?"
>"Yes."
>"Are you sure? We have a new application system now."
>"I am certain that I submitted an application."
>"Well, our application system is new, and-"
>"I submitted an application less than 24 hours ago."
>"Oh. Well I guess you submitted one then."
>"Yes. So, is there a specific hiring manager or anyone I could talk to?"
>"No."
>"Alright. So what's the next step in this process?"
>"Uhhhh I guess just wait until someone calls you back, I think."
>"OK, so how about this instead: I call back in a few days and pester you guys again."
>"Yeah that sounds fine."
>"Thanks buddy. I'll do just that."
>"No problem, have a nice day!"

Attached: 1565100021065.jpg (746x663, 41K)

this shit drives me up the wall

You found the boomer gun club. Bunch of boomer friends got together and opened a gun shop and range so they could hang out and buy guns at wholesale prices.

most job postings are just a way to sell your personal info. you get about 2$ per resume

Fuck your red flag laws

>defending boomers
not funny, didnt laugh!

wignats like you deserve to lose your gats LOL

Nah he just can’t remember 3 digits that are the model number

It's not wignat to be against laws in which anyone who loses an argument online to you can potentially get your guns taken away.

Why don't you just, I don't know, not tell every single person you meet that you're planning to commit attempted murder?

Underrated

Brainlet

Attached: 1565135159783.jpg (540x364, 32K)

> young kid selling gun to older couple
> starts telling them what caliber they need
> "Some people say 9mm isn't effective but it was made by the nazi and they know a thing about killing people."
> Never been back

In my experience a great FFL litmus test to see if they’re worth your time is to walk up to the guy behind the counter, and say something to him in a somewhat subdued or mildly quit manner. Anybody who’s legitimately invested in firearms and it’s culture is going to have severe tinnitus, and will tell you “Son, I cant hear SHIT anymore!” Anybody else is a fud, or no guns employee that doesn’t give a rats ass about legitimately arming the populous. Sometimes you can just “feel it”, other times you need hints. In my experience anybody who appears under the age of 35 is usually just a useless cocksucker anyway, and I say that as a young person.

Have sex.

Attached: 1411748301001.jpg (230x205, 12K)

>Local gun store
>normally never had any bad experiance with these guys despite them being boomers they are pretty based
>one of the guys goes on and on for months about a vz58 side mount rail for optics etc etc
>finally one day bring in my vz58 and ask to buy the thing and have it tap and drilled to have the rail mounted
>head boomer goes "nope, lifes to short to fuck with that shit"
>give the "really nigga" look to the guy who tried to sell me this shit for months

like seriously why waste my fucking time like that. every damn time iv bought a gun from them iv spent 1300$ plus. fucking boomers.

Attached: 1474826419144.png (496x483, 47K)

boomers don't understand money or how it works

>Being an indecisive faggot.

>Consuming time from the business, then back out.

I hope they slap a 50% restocking fee on faggotry of this magnitude.

t. Business owner

Trying too hard there user

Every time I go to a new gun store I ask if they are able to do a Form 4 transfer and how much it will be. I judge everything else based on their response

shut up you fucking nigger moron you have to be 21 to buy any handgun in any state unless it's a private sale and that's only in certain states

Based

I had this exact thought many times when i used to work fast food. Trust me, if it were my choice you would already have your money back and i would never have to speak to you again.

damn how uncreative can you be?

>
sounds like he is wise beyond his years, and definitely smarter than you