How can Amerimutts win again Iran when they have troops like this?

How can Amerimutts win again Iran when they have troops like this?

Attached: 1565090917044.jpg (540x960, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2019/08/05/opinion/white-supremacy-terrorism.html
thezman.com/wordpress/?p=18239
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

probably with superior equipment, training, and tons of money.

American women can take on Iran, because its just them blowing outdated Cold War equipment out, with joysticks. They wont be able to hold Iran because the US sucks dick at occupation ever since mass (((media became))) a thing, but they will degrade Iran to a 4th world county if they ever get into a conflict.

Is his name costanza?

They dont and thats a good thing

This.

They won't.

i find it hilarious this happens in an apple store

Back to leftypol

Two dudes marrying each other? That doesn't sound very gay.

probably violating the installation commanders guidance with regard to combat uniforms on off-post establishments. But i guess its worth it for gay photo ops

don't you think it's telling that the best military in the world has no problem with pictures like that being published or gay soldiers at all, while a rundown semi 3rd world army like the Russians are very homophobic and have a strange fetish for useless show off stuff like jumping through burning tires and shit or smashing things with their heads

Pose an actual counter argument you fucking braindead troglodyte.

>made in China vapid consumer electronics temple
>faggots exercising their freedomz
An American microcosm. Only thing that's missing are the drugs and minorities.

America is too stronk so it handicaps itself to play a fun game.

>we are just pretending to be retarded

You have to understand that the main goal of ZOG is to switch from the "left vs right" crypto-dictatorship to "in-your-face" dictatorship because while the "left vs right" thing served them well for centuries it is now holding them back.

To establish an "in-your-face" dictatorship you need loyal and obedient military and police forces...in this is where the faggots enter the equation, it's simple really.

Iran, etc? Drone warfare is coming, this greatly minimizes the impact that comes from the lack of quality of US/NATO loser soldiers.

How can the rest of the world stop being obsessed with every single possible outcome of America’s domestic and foreign policies?

Maybe because you are in everyone's businesses and therefore your domestic and foreign policies have an impact on the rest of the World?

I would love for the US to start fucking off out of everyone's business and i stop caring about the US.

Attached: IIrKo.jpg (1116x629, 101K)

Being faggots didn't hinder the Spartans

Ok, where do you live and how are we in your business?

With logistics and literacy

Based queer spear chuckers

Attached: 1564526319304.jpg (682x682, 64K)

Gay rights were a big ass mistake, just like Obama

Probably the same way as last time.

Attached: CABAA-CCBCA-DDBCH-BJ_thumb.jpg (900x596, 221K)

yeah right just look at the man, the US won't stand a chance against guys that are built like that

nytimes.com/2019/08/05/opinion/white-supremacy-terrorism.html

Attached: JewUSA.jpg (1200x720, 284K)

Mathematically, a gay marriage is twice as manly as a straight marriage, cause 2 dudes

Attached: 1561932269310.jpg (720x568, 33K)

didn't iran have an army of lovers?
everyone was gay in that army and they were incredible

Attached: f5586508676fe9689f2c760ff55f56d7796130aa-618x476.jpg (618x476, 92K)

And fucking dudes. No chicks to ruin bro time.

I think I've read that many Russians keep it like the Arabs when it comes to gay sex as the active one, it's not seen as feminine as the receiving one. There's these horror stories about dedovchyna/hazing where recruits are basically forced into prostitution on base

>steal a couple of civilian freighters with your puddle skimmers
>"We can totally beat America"
I know you think your god is going to help you but I have yet to see that god stop a cruise missile.

Attached: 1556826374127.jpg (400x225, 10K)

POGs don't really matter

No better way to build unit cohesion than pimping out subordinates; it enforces a very relevant hierarchical structure and establishes dominance.

Attached: 1562865474658m.jpg (576x1024, 48K)

Attached: yiQ0745.jpg (2048x2048, 455K)

Attached: 1552608305785.png (1500x1096, 1.07M)

>while a rundown semi 3rd world army like the Russians are very homophobic

Haha, yeah right :D

There is no such thing as homophobia in the russian military. In fact, there is only homophilia. They cannot control themselves and have to invent imaginative stories for cover-ups.

Attached: 87136502345024.png (720x513, 47K)

Any nation with state sponsored gay pride parades cannot win wars.

The military is currenly a gigantic public welfare operation designed to keep blacks and single women doing something mildly productive. Why would this be disallowed? You don't need discipline or comradery to work in a cubicle filling out forms.
I think that if we ever got into a real shooting war this stuff would end real quick

Attached: 5b4020fb1475d.jpg (860x804, 225K)

see they're mostly probably still homophobes. male rape was a common phenomenon in the yugo wars, too, and i heard it even carried on into the football hooligan scenes of Serbia and Croatia today, as many of them are veterans. Or probably were, most might be too old for that shit now

>How can Amerimutts win again Iran when they have troops like this?
They won't.
thezman.com/wordpress/?p=18239

>How can Amerimutts win again Iran when they have troops like this?

Create all fag division, rainbow flag uniforms, club music blasting, the whole nine yards. Send them into the north of Iran, an enraged Iran mobilizes its entire army to cross the mountains Hannibal style and stomp out the fag menace. Then have your real troops invade from the south while the Iranians are busy slaughtering your mincing, effeminate cannon fodder.

Attached: Klinger-m-a-s-h-14058150-720-480.jpg (720x480, 54K)

>Believing mainstream media stories about muh ebil Russia
Does it physically hurt to be such a mark?

What's the first one from?

man of steel, good movie, watch it

Shit thread

>Muh gays
Fuck off back to Jow Forums, nigger

Attached: B25C5286-F3DA-4229-BEB7-A09A7869937E.png (640x565, 382K)

Maybe reddit is more your speed?

how about you fuck off back to /lgbt/ instead faggot?