Let's finally face it comrades. We are just past that time in military tech history where regular guy could afford...

Let's finally face it comrades. We are just past that time in military tech history where regular guy could afford, carry around and effectively use up-to-date weapons that ruled the land combat. In XVIII and XIX centuries it was musket or rifle, production of those was decentralised and fairly cheap, the same for powder and balls. That's why there were effective militias back then.

That "boot on the ground" Jow Forums copypasta implying that big armies are only good at leveling down cities is simply wrong. Means of waging asymmetric warfare very much exist.

It's not even about muh drones, good armored vehicle with .50, 40mm and optics can mow down your well regulated militia with AR15s all day long.

Attached: dd.jpg (1280x823, 110K)

>comrades

Point of privilege, disagreeing with me makes me feel upset so I ask that nobody here disagrees with me, thank you.

weakest bait I've seen in some time

>cavalry
>cannons
>mortars
>grenades

Matching professional soldiers has NEVER been possible and has never been the point. You obviously know nothing of war comrade.

What are IEDs?
Back to discord tranny fag

No user, we're re-entering that time. It used to be tanks and aircraft were beyond individual reach.

Now NV is cheap, explosives are well-understood, and drones are available off the shelf.

Be a little more creative comrade. Can the military protect the brothers and sisters if every serviceman? Their parents? Their children? There are loads of indirect ways of persuading folks that taking the king’s coin isn’t wise.

kek

go kill morale elsewhere kike

Point of personal privilege:
Using the term "regular guy" is extremely gendered and ignores our female-identifying and nonbinary comrades. Nazis like you get the bullet too

>what are mine resistant vehicles

>It's not even about muh drones, good armored vehicle with .50, 40mm and optics can mow down your well regulated militia with AR15s all day long.

How can that armored vehicle mow me down when it gets blown up by an IED on the road while I'm back home working on my poppy farm?

Attached: 350px-Cougar_Hit_By_IED.jpg (350x263, 30K)

You're a disrespectful little cocksucker. I'm not concerned with your opinion, that I can deal with. But you are a fucking STRANGER here. You don't live here. You've NEVER lived here. Your wife never lived here. You don't have any skin in the game here. You don't in any way belong in this group. And you have the nerve to be mouthy, shitty, and disrespectful. To add to it, you RARELY offer an opinion, just hateful rhetoric.
And I'm telling you, you think you get to run your mouth because you can't be touched. You're a troll under a bridge in another town. A bridge I drive over A LOT. Just like the side mirror on your truck, I'm a lot closer than I appear.

>>what are mine resistant vehicles

This is a mine resistant vehicle. (Pic related)

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 41K)

>comrades
Opinion discarded.

What the Fuck did you just say about me you little shit?

>comrades
Go be a commie somewhere else

Point of privilege, I find all this shitposting to be extremely distracting and bad for my anxiety. Can you please sage these threads?

Cheapest US source for high capacity mags plox?

Attached: soulja-boy-console.jpg (1600x900, 121K)

full on drums or just like extended ~40 round stuff

Just the 40 round extended ones, don't feel like speculative buying drums for rifles I don't even own

Seriously. What site do you buy the cheapest extended magazines from?

Attached: 1393605730343.jpg (1698x1643, 1.37M)