Boy I sure can't wait for the big igloo to finaly kick off! Common, get the show goin! Let's roll!

>Boy I sure can't wait for the big igloo to finaly kick off! Common, get the show goin! Let's roll!
>Whats that? Oh I'm not going to be the one to start it. Im not going to be the first one gunned down and loose my air conditioning, guns, and annimu websites. I'll just sit here until then

Attached: 1564581763192.png (168x300, 6K)

see you on the news OP

Nice try, FBI

>the big igloo

Found the Shareblue shill.

I can't run much anymore because of my knees, so I'll just snipe from my window.

-MIKE
In this house we don't call 911, we call 1911!

mobileposter begone

No, how else can I stay one step ahead of the jannies

Attached: 1564578806196.png (234x248, 68K)

Topkekekekekekek

Kys

Slow day, FBI?

tfw the jannies rangebanned my whole town's cell network. I miss phoneposting at work.

top tier boomerposting well done friendo

Have you ever considered moving on fron 2016? If not for yourself, do it for us.

>EPIC BOOMER POSTING LOLE

Attached: 1564609245803.png (297x767, 161K)

>fron 2016

Have you ever considered spelling checking your shit before posting? If not for yourself, do it for your country.

Attached: 5922e076639147711a8b4a59-750-563.jpg (750x563, 51K)

Not today CIA

Use TOR. You gotta deal with a bunch of captcha bullshit but at least you can post.

Don't worry. The happening will happen. A bunch of people will show up to Storm Area 51. Then one drunk ass will get a couple other drunk asses all riled up and will hop the fence and that will cause a stampede and some jumpy soldier will pull the trigger and it'll be chaos. News will scream about the military firing on unarmed civilians. People will be pissed and marches will turn into a revolution.

maybe lol i dunno

If I were the government, I wouldn't even bother shooting anyone. It's an airbase, literally pack all the classified shit on a plane and leave until it blows over.

I was still right and youre still a faggot.

Attached: EdiQicK_d.jpg (640x470, 28K)

Shh it's alright, child. No need to pout any further.

Feel free to take the dick out of your mouth and kick things off yourself, OP.

>le argument meme
>but there was no argument

Gotta read the fine print, friend.

Attached: 1380776708048.jpg (1920x1180, 1.01M)

It is important to dispel the notion that the constitution gives an unlimited license to engage in hate speech, and hide/stockpile military grade weaponry. Russia has been pushing this viewpoint as part of their anti-american agenda for years, and the latest mass shootings offer a sickening glimpse into Putin's vision for destabilizing America.

Npc meme makes me feel like a special boyo

Cringe

>Cringe

Big yikes

how can you still replying after being owned so bad

>why are you, a owner of firearms, replying to threads on a weapons board

Golly gee wiz, little Timmy.

These AI Bots are getting way too smart; how long before they swallow the black pill?

>AI Bots

You are giving them too much credit. Now that 8 chins is in the lime light all the antis are trying to do their part by trolling other chan boards.

Or shoot them with gas a rubber bullets before they even come close.

Attached: not today, CIA.png (533x515, 110K)