Are the weapons that citizens own (America) able to compete with the capabilities of the army in case tyranny becomes...

Are the weapons that citizens own (America) able to compete with the capabilities of the army in case tyranny becomes an issue?

Attached: guuber.png (303x337, 86K)

Yeah

yes

It's less the weapons than it is the persons themselves. I don't believe for a second that anyone on Jow Forums has seen daylight in at least two weeks, let alone been outside.

You'd also have to own a firearm, and we all know Jow Forums is a bunch of noguns

>Fagchan dies and all of sudden low quality shitposts and bait are all over Jow Forums
Really. Makes. Me. Think

If you think you're going to go into battle with the remnants of the US military armed with what you can reasonably aquire, you are very wrong. The dune coons managed to get as far as they did because they've been at war since day 1 and had Soviet weapons all over the place. If you're gonna take your PSA AR to a conventional war, you're going to have a bad time. Asymmetrical war is what will have to happen. Can't take down the drones because lol no AA? Kill their wives, mothers, sons, daughters, pets, etc. If you haven't considered the ways you would go about terrorizing any local government forces during the boogaloo because you think "well the Arabs did it, so can I!", you will not make it.

Basically any AR15 BCM and above are better than issue guns. The civilian market is always a few years ahead of the government

Based

No. Which is why they should hand them over.
What's the point of fighting if you're just going to lose anyway guys?
Bin that gun!

There are way more guns in the US than needed to resist tyranny.
History shows that you only need a few hundred lightly armed men to topple a government as long as they have popular support.
The real question is do Americans have what it takes to resist tyranny.
No they don’t.
I’ll take an unarmed crowd in the streets over a million heavily armed TV watchers any day.

This. Anyone who thinks they will face government troops in open battle is a larper.

I agree with the second point but your bit about soviet weapons being all over the place is the same as here. ~400 million guns. lack of ordnance wouldn't be an issue

Only one way to find out.

If a boogaloo actually happened, I'd be willing to be the Russians, Chicoms, and anyone the US is at odds with would flood the country with real weapons and ordnance.

>implying there wouldn't be third parties adding fuel to the fire
i, for one, can't wait for the soviet shit crossing the mexican border

realtawk, the problem with a domestic conflict such as this is you are fucked because the enemy looks and talks exactly like you.
you can't just uproot all of the civilians to get them out of the way and the enemy is always going to be mixed in with civilians.
it makes it very hard.

the US can get away with just saying civilian deaths in afghanistan and pakistan were just casualties of war but when you do it on your own soil that won't fly.

>8ch caused the flood of gun control spergs, not two back to back mass shootings
Why is nobody talking about the 17 people who died in Toronto on the same day in gang related shootings? Because Toronto has the strictest gun control in North America?

i dont want chinkshit desu.
>proprietary ammo
>shit quality
>shit ergos
small arms aside their higher end stuff is going to suck as well, though their drones would be handy you know they're going to use the drones to spy on both sides

This is why you would, hypothetically, take advantage of having access to things that rice and opium farmers didn't.

the same reason no one talks about the 20+ deaths in chicago that happen every day.

But I saw a screenshot of a redditor saying the military would just stop third parties from getting into the country.
Checkmate outsideinterferencefag

Its happened before I think twice in history. Once was some kind of coup during the great depression era second time was after ww2. It was done by vetrents. What happened was a twin had a bad sheriff the people all ex vets banded together took over the shiref buidling. Not sure if they shot anyone but, the shirif couldn't do shit to them so he called in more cops. The cops were all ex vets too. The vets who took over the building had support from the public and the cops coming on would most likely support the vets in the building so the sheriff gave up. I think likely thing would happen. Its always the ex vets that stand against shit regular person would just give up and I doubt the cops and the national guard would be against them

Now you know why they push to have as many women and minorities as possible in the army. The army is a political institution and throughout history there has been attempts to control who gets to serve.

WOLVERINES!!!

why did you plant this seed in my head?

Absolutely. Civilians own roughly the same gear that soldiers do and we all know how much the US military sucks at urban combat.
Of course the government could firebomb/nuke a city and all resistence would be gone, but why the fuck would the government destroy its own infrastructure? So they can't use fighter jets or helicopters and drones are easily shot down.
That leaves them with regular soliders and tanks.

>The day may be coming were I actually have to do that thing that we joke about doing
Well if my ancestors could do it so can I...

Attached: 1491077198665.jpg (960x720, 147K)

Attached: 1562186130263.jpg (960x798, 54K)

Assuming shit did hit the fan how much of the nat guard and army would go against the government? Fuck even the chinks at Tienanmen didnt have all their soldiers follow orders. If those commies have reservations I cant imagine all soldier would go with the government in such a scenario. Fuck even 10% would cause insane issues for the goverment.

>sheriff
>shiref
>shirif
I can understand a person not knowing how to spell a word, but how do you end up with three completely different spellings in the same paragraph? Pick one and stick with it.

>What happened was a twin had a bad sheriff
This story made a lot more sense once I figured out that "twin" is supposed to be "town".

his tin fell off as he typed that and they slowly melted his brain.
many such cases

Yes.

Attached: 1564602189685.jpg (540x364, 32K)

Yes, most military service members, specially combat troops..would automatically desert their positions, storm armories and go AWOL , the National Guard would follow along with Coast Guard, that would leave the Navy and Air force to fend for themselves which more than likely would also follow suit but the ones that remain would instantly be killed or captured by NCOs, then..without pilots there would be no air superiority and Intel, that's not even taking in consideration the storming of air fields and docks that control the logistical aspect of the military. I cant say much about police since they're all cock sucking fags but I can reassure everyone on this board, that American combat troops would never fire a shot against American civilians during an uprising due to tyranny, mostly because almost all of us are libertarian or anarchist in nature either during or after leaving the service. That's at least the enlisted and NCO side, cant really say much about officers unfortunately, their mindsets and loyalties are different.

Why do you fags have some gay watermark for some retarded Facebook bullshit in this image? Are you guys retarded zoomers or 30 year old boomers?

I POSTED IT AGAIN MOM

of course they are, vietnam, iraq, etc. the question is so fantastically obtuse as to be not worth speaking before any number of successful insurgencies come to mind.

But you know that and are shill posting because youre a psyop fuckhead who is trying to influence the last refuge of white masculinity: guns

Fuck off

Spelling? Newfriend?

That's such a reddit thing to say

N

Eek